realsexdoll.com

Probably going to sell my doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Simpleman

Probably going to sell my doll

Post by Simpleman »

I go back and forth deciding if dolls are for me or not. I have one of the Diao Shi type inflatables with 3 valves on the back, holds air well and full shoulders. I think your supposed to fill the boobs with water or something... Idk. Anyway....I think I'm gonna sell her. I got her about a month ago and I think I'm gonna sell her. I know the inflatable forum is kinda its own thing oh here. I'm trying to come up with a fair price to the lower 48 states. I have over $170 invested with the doll to include a much better wig and some sexy outfits. I'm not quite sure how much I should ask.

I did a little mod work to the doll. I cut off all that black hair she came with. I didn't like the look of all the bald spots on her scalp at all. I bought a sexy black and red wig that stays on very well instead. I think the doll can stay cleaner and looks much sexier that way. I also pulled all the pubic hair. That just didn't look right at all the way they had that from the manufacturer, plus shaved is always nicer imho. I also did a little black marker work around her eyes. I didn't get to carried away. I think the smoky eyes thing looks pretty sexy. I guess it could be removed with alcohol or acetone or something. I had to really stretch her mouth so there's a little tear to one side on the inner part of her lips. I have no idea why anyone would want to listen to the sound device they include as part of the mouth vibrator. I guess it's supposed to sound like a moaning girl but it's more like a dying animal or something ... Weird and not even remotely sexy.

Anyway... I'm not sure what I should ask. Any opinions? I'll post a picture or two. Thanks
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 4174 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (942.61 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 4181 times

Hardlust69

Re: Probably going to sell my doll

Post by Hardlust69 »

"I have no idea why anyone would want to listen to the sound device they include as part of the mouth vibrator"

LOL, yeah, I got one of those also.. its like its on a loop..and only one volume.. LOUD

hope you sell it, Im looking at the Miki myself as my next.. as for price, thats a tough one, I think it would be best at first to just take a few bids and see whats offered

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Simpleman wrote: I have one of the Diao Shi type inflatables with 3 valves on the back ....I think I'm gonna sell her. ... I'm not sure what I should ask. Any opinions?
I sold a similar doll in early February (just in time for Valentines day) only mine was not oral capable. I started with the assumption that a used blow-up doll has no value. I bundled it with two new sealed in package tpe inserts that I didn't need (one for the front and one for the back) and posted the bundle on ebay for an opening bid of $45 with free shipping, with the explanation that at the opening bid $25 was for the inserts and $20 was for shipping and handling. Any bids above that was the value the buyer placed on a used inflatable. I expressly did not include the original inserts in order to eliminate hygienic concerns. There were a few bidders and after a week it sold for $70. Here, you have the wigs and outfits that you can use to establish an opening value.

I did not care for the valves on this doll and I did not like the boney fingers and wrinkled feet. Before you give up on dolls I suggest you try Kimmi Lovecok.

Hope this helps
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I've decided that I'm going to list her up for sale this afternoon on the sales threads. Hopefully someone here will appreciate her.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I still have her up for sale ... Hoping someone here is looking to pick her up.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Simpleman wrote:I still have her up for sale ... Hoping someone here is looking to pick her up.
I suggest you try selling it on ebay. Most TDF members are not interested in inflatable dolls, whereas inflatable dolls sell very well on ebay and a lot of people who are curious about dolls lurk there. Someone on ebay may see it as a low cost introduction to dolls, where that would not be the case here.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I have the doll up for $65 shipped to the lower 48 states if anyone here is interested.

Duke dragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Duke dragon »

As long as you haven't used her, you can sell her, otherwise it will be impossible due to hygiene issues.
I am a dragon! What more can i say?

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Sorry, I should have updated my post. I sold her a few months back to another forum member.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Oh my, such a harsh world for dolls. What can a doll expect these days? She had the right shoulders though, nice and smooth. But she had bad hair–born with bad hair. Worst of all, she was an airgirl. Imagine living with deflation, a constant threat. Solid dolls treated her like a second class citizen whenever she met them. I hope she's in a happier relationship with her new keeper. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS