realsexdoll.com

cute cheap anime doll by A-One (Love Body) ~ HAME-DOL! EIKA

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
SynDaverlover765

Re: cute cheap anime doll by A-One (Love Body) ~ HAME-DOL! E

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

Very cute the first one reminds me of Ami from the Idolm@ster anime style video game

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Hi, what are those dolls like when you just boink the hole? I'm not a fan of inserts and prefer normal love holes, was just curious if the hole is still tight? I had s Jenna doll and she was better with out the insert I hope this oriental sluts are the same?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

These are very nice air babes and if gotten cheaply then doubly nice - although many are only available thru mail order from other continents - which greatly inflates their price (pun intended) - :mrgreen:

My only knock against these air dolls is there ruff seam and pronounced construction - leaving sharp edges that scratch and snag clothes - oh yeah these dolls need separate inserts some have very large pussy pockets to allow a great variety of inserts - while others that claim to be usable with inserts aren't - as they have to used sans - an insert - and be thankful you can fit at all - :roll:

The ones I like the best of this series are the Calexotics versions - Kissimoto and Kwia Rimmi - they inflate to a really big size - far and away larger than these others - but yeah they all require a separate inserts - and have way better construction and finer seam design -

Maybe its me - but I luv huge inflata-babes - there is no such thing as too big - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails -

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I ordered one of the new ones of this series named Urara. I'm still waiting for her to get here but I really think it's a cute doll. I will probably stuff her and use some of the Usahane clothes. I've seen them fit on the first of this series. I want to collect them all like I did with the Usahane set. I hope to post pics of her when she arrives.

http://www.a-one-tokyo.com/goods/urara.html
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - Staraway - :thumbs_up:

I like these air babes - my only concern is the seam construction is very basic on all these air dolls - so careful when putting on stockings and such as they will snare and causes runs in the stockings

oiled_hand
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by oiled_hand »

cool. i just ordered the hamedol (the first pictures). this will be my first doll, cant wait to get it. it will be useful since i dont see my wife during the week.
now im just trying to figure out what to buy for the insert.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

My only issues with these dolls is the fact there is no corresponding set of TPE mastabators/ inserts made specific - or - a list from the manufacturer that states this or that insert fits this doll - it's all trial N error

The other issue - seam design - wow those seams are hard and scratch and a really too big - all seams should be, or as many as possible be welded from inside the doll to give her a smooth shinny inflated body - not be built like 1970's era sex toy -

Happy Trails-

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

I currently bought one form these dolls HAME DOL !! EIKA from https://www.otonajp.com. The tracking system says, that she is in our country now. The travel from Osaka to Prague took her 4 days only using standard Japanese post (SAL Small Packet). I am looking forward to her much :-)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

Well I suppose it's good for a blow up doll...
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I just bought two more from this collection. Kyoko and Pine. I'll post pics after they arrive. Kyoko is wrap-around style,Pine is doggy style.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Hello, my new airgirl just arrived from Japan. The SAL service is very quickly and reliable - they said delivery time approx 20 - 60 days, but it was 7 days only. Many thanks for her :-) I will take her on trips where the size and weight of things which one take with him are critical. Important fact - there was not any customs and packet was marked as a gift.

Here is a link to a photo album, where I (will) put basic pictures of this nice Japanese airgirl:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7867

I didn't have enough time and place to inflated her now, but I looked to her quickly took some first pictures. From my first experience - very nice box, pleasant, soft vinyl material with very pleasant vinyl smell, nice print and the air valve without any label. I looking forward to her first inflation much!

How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - magoruk - :thumbs_up:

I am sure you'll have much fun with her and as a traveling companion as well

Show us pictures when you get a chance she seems to have a pleasant shape

Happy Trails -

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Yorktown, thanks :-) We inflated Eika and put first pictures in the album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7867

What is the result? I wanted a compact doll and I have a compact doll :-) Eika is nice airgirl, very tiny and light. She is tiny, maybe a bit too much. Her body is downscaled in comparison with standard inflatable dolls, simple in shape, but complex in welds, internal beams, etc. I am not into lowest-end dolls, but this doll have something more. I don't know how to say it exactly, but she is attractive regardless the cheap category. She needs to do more experiments and explore which features she have :-)

... and now we added a leisure time clothes :-)

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

This doll stuffed pretty well. I wouldn't recommend stuffing it unless you're ready for a workout! She is slightly larger than an Usahane (maybe 129-135 cm if she wasn't permanently sitting). I got the one with the knees up and put a cute Japanese swimsuit on her from an insert set that came with a legless, armless, headless. Wigs don't automatically work but I imagine a taped down cap or some modification to the top inflatable part of the hair could work one on! The heads seem kinda balloon-ish when inflated or stuffed. My doll did not stay inflated long. The seams on the neck were very weak and needed reinforced with tape after stuffing.

The position is attractive and the doll is a good weight when stuffed. The insert is very nice, easy to clean, and fits perfectly. I put the insert down until it's flush with the outer curve of the body (not hanging out like in many pictures of these kinds of dolls) so I was happy that it fit well and looked good. A lot of Japanese insert/masturbators are complicated inside. Some have extra layers that start to peel away and degrade over time. The best way to clean them, in my opinion, is to turn them inside-out and wash them very thoroughly and this can separate layers and tear up complicated inserts. These are not those kind of insert. They turn inside-out very smoothly and wash easily, without anything to break, tear, crack, or otherwise fall off. Two (maybe three by now) types are available. One is super-soft and has artificial looking bumps and curves, while the other is a little tougher with more realistic inside textures. I prefer the realistic textured ones.
It's a fun doll and very inexpensive. If your not prepared to stuff or otherwise repair this it will be a patchwork ho in a very short time. The black haired one is cute, but I think it's position is a bit difficult. The original, longer legged one is very cute and I like it's apparent ability to work with many poses. The one I chose has the cutest face in my humble (yeah right) opinion.

Fun cheap doll! BE THERE!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

i bought this waiting for it to arrive and wanna ask can i use it with out a onahole?

INFORMATIONS