you've made your Cayenne look really "fab" with that costume - :angel:

Happy Trails

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Joining the Cayenne Cleur phan club

Post by sam treadwell »

Awesome HM!

She's a very versatile doll, and she certainly dresses up well.

Sam

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

She is certainly a looker. I may have to pick one up next time I'm overseas.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

yorktown wrote:As this air babe is essentially only available outside the US of A - I decided on another method in her aqusistion in that an Amazon.com seller was offering her here in the USA rather than ordering her from Germany of Australia - this way Cayenne would take only days to get to me VS a month or more via ocean voyage postal services.
amytyl wrote:She is certainly a looker. I may have to pick one up next time I'm overseas.
amytyl: No need to wait until you go overseas. Yorktown said he got one on Amazon in the USA.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

hugemistake wrote:
amytyl wrote:She is certainly a looker. I may have to pick one up next time I'm overseas.
amytyl: No need to wait until you go overseas. Yorktown said he got one on Amazon in the USA.
genesis218 wrote:I ordered my Cayenne on ebay and received her in three days.
Oh yeah, Cayenne is also available in the USA on ebay. The ebay opening bid price is a little lower than the Amazon price. There is an auction now that ends in about two days. Good Luck.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Joining as well.

She is my best friend now, and a little more. Well she trying as much as she can.

She like a good wine :)

She love watch series on netflix

Order things on ebay

I wrote more about her in another thread on this forum. Unfortunately in the repair section.
hope moderator will not consider it spam, https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118574
Just need someone to help us soon. Sorry was planning to introduce ourself earlier, but as usual no time. Plus was waiting for my studio light to arrive, so we can have better pictures.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

First welcome to TDF - rosen- :thumbs_up:

Nice to hear that you & your Cayenne Cluer are getting along swell - :angel:

I have since this post from five years ago purchased another to replace the original, regrettably the replacement didn’t have the bigger boobies of the one posted above, but on positive note the newer one is better built as the one from five years ago had all her inserts fall out - :roll:

So

I read your post in the repair section, but posted here for more views

First is nothing is wrong with your Cayenne

The arm issue is a well known problem- so you are not alone with this issue

Now in posts here at TDF there have been some members who have used glues to hold the arm in the socket- but - once done that arm will be in that position forever

I deal with the issue more as one would with a quirky lover - it’s not a major issue the arms are pushed in with friction- and use causes them to fall out

What I do

With Cayenne deflated - I then push the arm back into the socket- feel the friction as you push in - be gentle as Cayenne is a gentle inflata babe

This will happen over and over again she’s a quirky lover - deal with her issue as you would any other air doll - non are perfect- it’s how we deal with them that’s important

Once you understand Cayenne & all NMC/ NANMA legacy air babes you become more comfortable with them

Have fun with Cayenne

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Thank you for reply. Is my own new or old version? Yes was thinking just to push in. But as described it is not hand snap from the joint. But this time joint itself snap out. The ball is stay with the arm this time. Not sure if my picture explain it. I will draw it and post again. If that part glued the hand will still rotate fine on the ball. But still not convinced. Also found a nasty crack on her neck, there head attached. Seems glue was not applied well creating tension on single point. Don't know yet what to do there. Look like she will be just my muse, no touch, just watch. Didn't expect that. Who owns who then? )

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well - rosen- you pointed out some, not all the issues with these NMC/ NANMA Legacy air babes

So

You have to realize that no air doll is perfect nor will last in mint condition forever- but - with understanding that with minor repairs & dealing with their quirkiness she can last a long time

Now one issue at a time

By just pushing the arm back in the socket- is not fixing her - but simply restoring her back to operating- the arm will pop out again - so do things to her that will not over stress that joint - but if it bothers you that much, then do as others and glue the socket in a position that you like - just remember to deflate the doll before pushing her arm socket back in and glueing it

Neck issues

Again a problem well associated with these air dolls - cut a patch slightly lager than the stress tear and glue it to the damage area - this is the most common tear with the air doll with the solid foot to vinyl leg being second along with the hand - all easy fixes

Most vinyl air dolls will over time leak, the more complex the shape more vulnerable to tears - but almost all are easy to fix

My air dolls over time have all the same issues that yours has, yet I get years not days from them - but nothing last forever

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

> pushing the arm back in the socket
Arms are in the socket. Socket itself separated. so i have 3 pieces: body and some plastic glued in it. Call it casing. then ball itself that supposed to be one peace with casing forming what you call socket. And arm itself. So hand can be napped in and out on a ball. But ball itself fell out of casing with no sign of glue or crack. I will draw diagram today. Very rare damage.

I think same story as to keep home animals. It is a pain to be bound to someone or something that lifespan is significantly shorter then yours. But it teaches to appreciate every moment of you own time here.

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

> pushing the arm back in the socket
Arms are in the socket. Socket itself separated. so i have 3 pieces: body and some plastic glued in it. Call it casing. then ball itself that supposed to be one peace with casing forming what you call socket. And arm itself. So hand can be napped in and out on a ball. But ball itself fell out of casing with no sign of glue or crack. I will draw diagram today. Very rare damage. Maybe it is a sign to be more careful :)

I think same story as to keep home animals. It is a pain to be bound to someone or something that lifespan is significantly shorter then yours. But it teaches to appreciate every moment of you own time here.

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

She really has strong desire to live. Operation went successful. Epoxy glue hold so far, will avoid any physical exercises. She recovering and seems happy.

I wonder if there are any known anti-aging cosmetics for her. Right now she has a small "plastic" scent. That means she loosing some materieal by just drying to the air. I know people use softner after a while. But what about just after shower cream? She tried silicon shiner for latex clothes. It should not hurt. But who knows. This silicon oil is a best I can imagine so far.

Shower, shampoo and conditioner? Of course normal will not work, with all oils and parfumes it will just kill her. We used soft amount of dishwasher.

Any other suggestions? She is roaming house entire day. I got her cotton jeans and shirt to protect from tear and wear. Right? Wrong?

Also she has a small hole on her back, and got water inside during taking shower, don't know how to dry it before it make any damage. Hang upside down in a silly pose for few days?

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Hi.

Kae started Instagram account. @kae.cleur
Modeling is very hard for her as she completely unable hold any pose. We will engineer some tricks.
In some future will look to upgrade her shell into silicone. Don't know if any company will help to recreate her look/head etc.
Attachments
Just a girl
Just a girl
IMG_20190809_093652_826.jpg (246.61 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
Kae woke up
Kae woke up
IMG_20190807_083141_547.jpg (241.23 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
Kae pedicure
Kae pedicure
IMG_20190810_143145_639.jpg (220.07 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
Kae assembling Ikea sofa
Kae assembling Ikea sofa
IMG_20190811_164445_293.jpg (74.91 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Adding latest. Here Kae thinking to buy a good wig.
Attachments
Kae dreaming
Kae dreaming
LRM_EXPORT_134137835709030_20190816_184523996.jpeg (493.96 KiB) Viewed 1738 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi there. Congrats on getting Cayenne, she is the best doll among the NMC blonde bombshells :) (Kimmi, Natalie, Hanna Harper, Cayenne).

Can you tell what type of insert she has? The normal old one (built in) or this bad new one (dog bone insert) ? Kimmi and Natalie can now only be bought in this new version with the separate insert which is really bad. I really want to try this built in insert dolls from NMC. I bought a Natalie doll but she came with the new insert ... :( Maybe Cayenne can be still bought with the old style. But she is so rare. everyone is out of stock on her.

Anyway, nice photos, i like her in the pics you made. Btw, these NMC dolls can be posed easily. Unlike diaoshi dolls, they can stand on their own. Just pump air up to 98% or so and put on any shoes on her and she will be able to stand either leaning to the wall as you see here with my Natalie:
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1390.JPG (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1675 times
Or you can use tricks as you mentioned. For example here she is standing in front of my couch. One of her hands reaches to the back and supports herself on/with the pillow on the couch:
IMG_1295.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1675 times
This way you can make nice pictures of Cayenne :)

INFORMATIONS