realsexdoll.com

A step beyond inflatables

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A step beyond inflatables

Post by haremlover »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:I do like the "real dolls", some of those dolls look super real, super sexy and super shaggable. If I was going to purchase a solid doll it would be a real doll!
I promise anyone viewing this forum from the inflatable perspective that May's "shaggability" is :-) ;-) :whistle: - OK - I'll spell it out - E X C E P T I O N A L . . . .

Inflatables such as Kimmi Lovecock and Agent 69 were great for what one might call "comfort sex" but only rarely could induce climax. The latex ladies seemed better. If anyone else has found that then May is a doll who will take one to orgasm every time. Few dolls can do that - they all have their attributes which I celebrate to the full with enthusiasm - but the bottom line is that May is a sex-toy supreme . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There is one of these dolls going begging on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 58#p777158 for less than $1k. How much less, goodness knows, but a fantastic opportunity for someone.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I'm sticking with inflatables for now being my wife wouldn't appreciate a gorgeous full figured silicone sex doll lying in bed next to me at night. I'm happy with my durable high end plastic dolls (cayanne & hannah) for now being you don't have to lug her around, store her, and be so very careful about damaging her. The key for me is to modify my dolls to look like a realdoll with a beautiful wig, long eyelashes, fake nails, makeup, satin pajamas, perfume, and a body stocking so she don't feel like a plastic doll. I bet there's plenty of silicone doll owners that toss around a blowup doll in bed at night while sadly their beautiful realdoll watches hanging on the wall from her neck bolt. Kind of brings a tear to your eye?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

One of these ladies is desperate to find a new home

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 58#p888658

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Z-one dolls in China has revolutionized the solid doll industry this year. It is now possible to get a very good silicone doll for about what a TPE doll cost a few years ago. TPE is fragile, susceptible to mold, and leeches oil (as posted above). I received this Z-one doll within 11 days of ordering. The doll has a built in heater and sound, and pubic hair optional. The cord in background in these photos is charging the battery that runs the heat and sound. I purchased in the USA through Booty Call Dolls. If anyone has ever thought of getting a silicone doll, check this out. She does do oral and upon request the carpet can match the curtains!
IMG_0328 cropped.jpg
IMG_0330 cropped.jpg
IMG_0331 cropped.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For the sexual act especially with heating, Z-One present a really brilliant doll great too for photography. But for companionship in bed rather than sex alone, she's too hard, the equivalent of 2012 DS normal silicone. DS 2014 vintage silicone was softer and excellent all-round whilst the 2015 DS silicone is soft and an utter pleasure for bed companionship. The advantage of inflatables, plushies, TPE and the soft silicone is that one can snuggle next to them and sleep as a substitute person.

For those who might read this forum and take some narrow view, when one has been married for a long time and one's spouse is not there, it affects the paradise of sleep.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

I just posted about this to let people know that the price of silicone dolls has come down a lot if you buy from China, and also that it is possible to buy from China through a local vendor. I found a USA vendor, but there are vendors in other countries as well. There are probably guys who have thought about getting a silicone doll but decided not to because they were too expensive, so they settled for inflatables. Some people may still think that they would have to pay $10,000 for a silicone doll. IMO Z-one is a very good doll for the price. There are members on here who have paid more for their collection of inflatables than what this silicone doll costs.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - Samurai says that Sanhui are worth looking at also.

And yes - I spent on inflatables what a silicone doll would have cost . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

haremlover wrote: Sanhui are worth looking at also.
Yes. I almost bought a Sanhui. When I first went through the manufactures I got to the point that I thought I'd seen everything there was to see and didn't look at Z-one. I decided to take a few days cool down period before buying and I don't even know why I went back and looked at Z-one. I posted on their board that their NAME SUCKS because it starts with a Z and is at the bottom of the list and could be easily missed. I decided on Z-one because I wanted to try the heat and sound options (they don't charge extra for it), and I liked the pubic hair idea, which is not available on Sanhui. Also the Z-one was a few hundred dollars less, which is probably because the model I chose is 5 cm (about 2 inches) smaller than the closest size Sanhui. The main point when buying a silicone doll is take your time.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great information and pictures HM - :thumbs_up:

Your Z-one babe looks real - Hot - :angel:

Having been riding with the inflatable Gang since 1983 - there isn't much out there that would change my mind - :P

TPE/ Polyester/ Silicone simply don't attend my needs - everyone has their preferences and while I've seen some real amazing dolls - for me it's just inflatables

Air - On - :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS