realsexdoll.com

A step beyond inflatables

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A step beyond inflatables

Post by haremlover »

yorktown wrote:Good to see these new dolls are getting better by the day - and more available to many -
Inflatablefun82 wrote: Your lucky you can house a doll of this size. One of the best qualities of inflatable dolls is that they can be deflated and hidden when one needs to. This allows the doll to be enjoyed privately with no repercussions! The obvious issue with solid dolls is that you can't do this....unless you have a massive house with secret rooms or you are a single man!
I'd love one of these but circumstances would never permit me to have one. Therefore my future is wholly invested in blow up babes!
yorktown wrote: "Here - Here" - to member - Inflatablefun82 - :thumbs_up:

Long Live the inflata-babe - :mrgreen:
Many thanks to both for compliments - really appreciated - and yes - I understand and agree. It's for that reason that a harem of inflatababes doesn't cause such trouble in the cupboard as dolls like this - and ideally I'd really love "May" to go to another loving member rather than being stuffed in the loft before wife comes back from being away next week . . . ;-) So I understand such considerations . . . and the great advantages of inflatababes.

I didn't want to continue this thread but this one last intended post here is appropriate . . . as you'll be amused to know that May had an argument with an inflatable today.

She'd had a shower and had laid down on a lilo for 24 hours. She's TPE, notorious for leaking "oil" but she does not leak oil so as to mark fabrics in the short time she's been around with me . . . but . . . the lilo simply won't be the same again . . .
ImageImageImage

TPE is the same _sort_ of material as inflatable cyberskin inserts and the like, and these have a similar effect on vinyl in time, although slower. The vinyl appears to have thickened in the areas of contact with May.* I was worried about her staining from a coloured towel - thus putting her on a white lilo - but this really does demonstrate the migration of chemicals from one type of plastic to another.

It's for this reason that controversy has been expressed elsewhere about TPE, about cyberskin sleeves and the like, and why silicone is revered.

But the feel . . . is . . . . luscious.

Having accused May of ruining a lilo
I found her in contemplation looking out of the window
and . . . she having no idea of how it could have happened
I had to forgive her

Best wishes

Harem

*PS I think the interaction with TPE has been to cause the PVC to leach its plasticiser, causing expanded vinyl to return to original size and become brittle. When this happens, PVC lilos seem always to feel greasy and to leach.
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

revell
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by revell »

She might enjoyed with the nice scenery outside:)

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I would've thought mannequins would be the next step beyond inflatables; at least that was for me. Perhaps a Real Solid Sex Doll, Hustler Virtual Girl or possibly even a Teddy-Babe would also be the next step beyond inflatables.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

never hide dolls. show them off to all your friends. it feels good to do it. any doll this hot. you show her off to everyone you know. be proud of her. they deserve it and they want to be treated that way also.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

revell wrote:She might enjoyed with the nice scenery outside:)
A particularly warm welcome to TDF!
LovesBlackWomen wrote:I would've thought mannequins would be the next step beyond inflatables; at least that was for me. Perhaps a Real Solid Sex Doll, Hustler Virtual Girl or possibly even a Teddy-Babe would also be the next step beyond inflatables.
One factor is how close one is to how little time one has left on earth - and how urgent therefore it is to fit in life's experiences. Whilst my other dolls are great and Chloé in particular, May has heightened my feeling of youth. Feeling body-changes I had feared male dysfunction, but May has told me, through her realism and suppleness, that I've nothing to worry about and took me back to the virgin of 30 years ago.

For that reason, if one's going to make a jump from inflatables, and with great worry about how successful (what can be a huge investment) it might be . . . with the cost savings here of the complexity of the skeleton reduced from around 40 down to around 14 hinges whilst retaining full functionality (indeed even better) in the arena in which inflatababes score, May represents a first possible jump beyond inflatables at an affordability which may be not as unthinkable as other models in the realistic 160 height region whether of TPE or in the dreamland of silicone.

Member Stef emailed me the other day in delighted surprise to see the versatility of her movement and his site www.asiandolls.fr from which May is available is worth perusing. He's someone who enjoys a love of dolls, speaks English and has a genuine ability to help and guide.

If any member whose budget arises only from a disability allowance or other such circumstances putting a doll like this only into the realms of dreamland, I will happily put them in touch directly with the exporter in China whom I know to be a good person.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I guess my loyalties will always lay with inflatable dolls....ever since I was a teenager I had an inflatable fetish with lilos etc, that evolved into dolls! I guess my love of dolls is because they are inflatable, the material and the inflating aspect is what turns me on! Being able to conseal dolls of the inlfatable type is a positive.
Whilst people on here are content with dolls and showing them off, outsiders might now share that same feeling and start attaching labels onto you. Although the majority of people probably masturbate I'm not sure how many people would openly admit it. For me the same fire with dolls, I love inflatables but I like that part of my life hidden in Pandora's box!
This of course is my own opinion, as said before those life like dolls look great! If one is lonely or unable to find a human partner for intamacy then they sure would fill that void. I would probably look to get one myself if I lived by myself as they are for more realistic (May is better looking then most average women!).
Far play to each and everyone of you, and continue doing what you enjoy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-) Don't worry - I'm not abandoning ship - I still like inflatababes - they are convenient - lilos and balloons too when no-one is around to hear their squeaks and the occasional bang. A friend who likes Domax latex ladies introduced me to Qualatex 16 inch . . . WOW!

I've got a box of 5ft long or so orange Halloween balloons, about 6 inches diameter. Of the box of 1000 I really don't need perhaps 850 . . . so if anyone in the UK wants some, ping me a PM and I'll put some in an envelope.

Bottom line, however, is that if anyone wants a feeling of youth restored, May is a great candidate! :angel: :plaidskirt: :multi: :multi: :glou:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I have have cheap and high end inflateababes and teddy babe deluxe. a mannequin. 1am doll. a ruby 13. all have their purpose. and are great. but showing off the dolls. is fun. every friend I know has seen my dolls. accepts me for it. I don't like hiding anything. I like being real, real with my friends. so as soon as I got my first main doll I showed all my friends and said if you don't want to come over no more I don't care. they all come over still. hell 2 of my friends just drove me 6 hours to pick up my ruby 13 and we had her in the back seat for the car ride back. every drive through I went through for food. they all seen her and I was so proud. no shame in doll love. doll pride. any friend that don't accept it. never was a real friend. it is doll. not something shameful or illegal. but something magic and precious. I love all my dolls. air or plush or silicone. all are cute and lots of fun.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Interesting thread. It's nice that there are finally reasonably priced solid dolls to bridge the gap between the inflatables & the high end silicones. While she certainly does look appealing, the idea of the weight is still a turnoff for me, irregardless of the lower cost. And I think for the same given size, TPE dolls are heavier than their silicone counterparts.

I do agree that I kind of like the less realistic look, as seeing a hyper-realistic silicone in person to me was a bit unsettling- felt like I was looking at a dead body. That's why the inflates have always appealed to me, realistic & cute enough to get me going, without being too much over the top.

Looking at what she did to your 'lilo' over a short time reminds me of an old fleshlight sleeve I have. Put it inside the bathroom cabinet while drying & it affected the vinyl covering in there, leaving a permanent mark/defect. I was always concerned after that with where to leave it to dry. TPE is definitely a unique material.

This makes me wonder where I would actually store a TPE doll if I ever got one. No real hook to hang her by, unless you want to store her headless. Can't really leave her on fabrics/materials too long, with both the leeching of her oil onto whatever she's on, and the staining that could occur the other way around. Can't really leave her dressed for that reason either; could also leave marks on her body from creases of the clothing.

All of this, coupled with the weight issue, has left me on the fence about upgrading- just sounds like a headache to me.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

the key is leave her in bed and buy flesh colored sheets. that is what I did. I found sheets that were her skin color. and wash them first. never a issue. and don't hide them. dolls hate being hid.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

This is a nice looking doll , the only thing is they should have made the butt rounder in one picture it looks flat , it would have also been nice if a person could have some sample skin to melt to fill the holes in the feet etc. if possible .

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

timetraveler1 wrote:This is a nice looking doll , the only thing is they should have made the butt rounder in one picture it looks flat , it would have also been nice if a person could have some sample skin to melt to fill the holes in the feet etc. if possible .
Rounder butt - the best grabbable butt is possibly a PIB but that's another matter! But May's butt is quite nice ;-) to handle.

I tried filling the holes in her feet with CT1 building adhesive and it was marginably successful - but those studs really do have a great advantage over other TPE dolls as they allow her weight to go from her skeleton onto whatever she's standing on without damage to her - so she can stand in a shower for cleaning and she can stand with care to get dressed - things that fancier TPE dolls can't do without damage.

She shouldn't, however, be immersed in water.

There's one for sale in the US at the moment with discount for anyone upgrading from an inflatable http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=56213

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't want to deter anyone having a fling with inflatables . . . sadly many inflatables get flung in quite a short time - but there is interesting news on http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 44#p719644 about new skeleton improvements for May's family of dolls as well as news from the forum friend who bought May from me:
Yes May turned out to be everything you promised, and quality and value for money, specially as a first doll, probably can't be equaled, as I never expected to be able move from inflatables to tpe so quickly. The significant outlay on the more expensive dolls, would leave me scared stiff to take them out of the box, so the lower price has allowed me to try things with May, that would cause worry with something more expensive, though I need not have worried as I haven't caused any harm hot damage to her. When I purchased May I was intending to take loads of pictures and post them on the forum, unfortunately, I haven't had the time as of yet, but still hope do so in future.
Inflatables have many advantages, and as first dolls, many come to inflatables simply on account of a balance of curiosity and cost, scared to jump into the gamble of a solid doll at what appears to be luxury price. May and her sisters lessen the extent of such a gamble.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

revell
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by revell »

That's a doll who could living for at least over 5-10 years.
Inflatable doll living for half year ? or one year ?
She seems found her hapinees by Harem's side ?

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I do like the "real dolls", some of those dolls look super real, super sexy and super shaggable. If I was going to purchase a solid doll it would be a real doll!

INFORMATIONS