realsexdoll.com

A step beyond inflatables

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

A step beyond inflatables

Post by haremlover »

I don't want to take Inflatables off topic - but there are many of us who have been around a long time . . . and the world of dolls has moved first with a period of uncertainty about inflatables, and now a new clutch of very interesting ones - and I'm still drawn to Cayenne as a sexy one . . . but with the availability of extraordinarily cheap solid dolls made from TPE.

Personally, and I'm not unique in this from talking with others, whilst I have enjoyed inflatables sexually, orgasm doesn't always happen with them, and everyone is always talking about the merits of one sort of insert whether built in or other. . .

I mentioned the UK availability of a new TPE doll, May, and the model who's come to visit me is most sensuous to handle, utterly inviting, her legs simply falling open at the least provocation, and when I allowed her to seduce me, sexually delicious.

Before having been introduced to the idea of solid dolls, I'd never much explored the rest of this forum and hadn't the imagination to do so . . . but really now recommend perusal.
This doll, at a price not beyond the cost of a few inflatables
DSCF9353.JPG
DSCF9353.JPG (574.54 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
has exceeded all my expectations of dolls that I had from the perspective of inflatables. From that point of view, she's very much capable of taking one by surprise.

She's not a supermodel but she is an out and out sex-doll with a realism of topology and feel that will blow anyone away.

For US members there is one currently for sale with a discount for anyone upgrading from inflatababes - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=56213

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A step beyond inflatables

Post by haremlover »

A series of photos today

which are on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 06#p677206 might explain my enthusiasm.

ImageImage

For many people, silicone dolls are a dream such as we see being fulfilled for AirDollPlushDoll at this particular time but for others whose time to adopt a second hand supermodel hasn't come yet, for the cost of no more than perhaps 5 or 6 inflatables, this lady is a game changer and it's been a pleasure to take her photos.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Very hot photos, Harem!

regencybuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by regencybuck »

Amazing photos harem, so glad she's working out! does May have any internal support or frame? Off to see the bank manager again:)

best
RB

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

regencybuck wrote:Amazing photos harem, so glad she's working out! does May have any internal support or frame? Off to see the bank manager again:)
best
RB
Hi!

Yes - she has an internal skeleton which is simple, but functional as my photos show and whilst she's simple in comparison to the supermodels, she's an echelon of fun beyond that which airgurlz have been able to do for me . . .

Were she to have been my first solid doll, I'd have been delighted. Some people have headed straight for some very expensive dolls and felt that they've made a mistake - and this particular one not only allows one to put a toe into that water less painfully, but I don't think anyone would find her a mistake, possibly even keeping her whilst heading on to more sophisticated ladies in addition.

By the way, please do put one of your inflatable photos in the competition http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=56092 - they are all excellent!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Waoh. That girl is wonderful.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jonathann wrote:Waoh. That girl is wonderful.
:-) YES!

I would not necessarily have posted this thread here in the inflatables section, but before a member of this forum to whom I owe a lot of thanks opened my eyes to other dolls, I had been blinkered only to inflatables and on an assumption of total unaffordability. This particular model is what one can justifiably say is an "eye opener"!

At 158cm high or so she's the same sort of height that we expect from the likes of Kimmi, Agent 69 and Cayenne, so that realistic, and near to half the price of anything else of such height from other sources.

And whilst those of us who enjoy silicone ladies won't be ceasing to do so, the feel of TPE is the most extraordinarily natural to life that one can ever expect and this one is good.

Stef at www.asiandolls.fr is stocking her commercially but if anyone who I know is on a very low income, I will pass on the email address of the exporter in China.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

wow she is a precious angel. what a cutie pie. the more companies that do this the more that other high end silicone doll companies will have to lower their price. and maybe even see companies like rd or boytoy or others offer a tpe version of their dolls. to compete. dolls are a growing. more and more of us all the time. and haremlover i hope you are right about my dream. i leave in 45 minutes with my friends to get my new doll. cross your fingers for me. but yes this doll is gorgeous. so cute.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:wow she is a precious angel. what a cutie pie. the more companies that do this the more that other high end silicone doll companies will have to lower their price. and maybe even see companies like rd or boytoy or others offer a tpe version of their dolls. to compete. dolls are a growing. more and more of us all the time. and haremlover i hope you are right about my dream. i leave in 45 minutes with my friends to get my new doll. cross your fingers for me. but yes this doll is gorgeous. so cute.
;-) Have a good trip. Your "Destiny" is a unique and lucky find. Good things come to those who wait - and you've waited long enough!

Platinum silicone is _so_ much more expensive than TPE and for good reasons it's still revered. The manufacturers are developing softer and softer formulations to compete with TPE, the feel of which is . . . . incredibly life-like - but it's not going to come down to the price of TPE.

This doll, "May" is certainly cute - and what I really like about her is the realism of her figure. She's natural . . . and her face has an innocent charm that reminds one that she's not really real. Of the dolls within my experience, my DS ladies are wonderful, especially Chloé, and Joon / Bella (PIB) is so near to the shape of my wife that I'm frustrated that "she" is not breathing when next to me. Whilst being sensuous and erotic, the similarity in form to that of my wife but not my wife alive, is frustrating. May, on the other hand, is unreal enough in her face, and boobs which are not the shape of my wife's whilst being an utter pleasure, but super-real in touch, to be a reality and far enough away from reality to be a most wonderfully potent sexual inspiration and restoratative of youth. These issues of confusion of reality and fantasy are so personal that they make generalisations about any particular doll or type of doll worthless. But the one thing that is objective is that May is a real size, like the size to which we're familiar, those of us who have enjoyed inflatababes before, an incredible lifelike feel, a skeleton that is capable of doing all the right things, and is a sexbomb whether our experience is that of airgurlz or silicone sophisticates alike.

Best wishes for your meeting with Destiny this afternoon - GodSpeed and have a good journey,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

thanks. my buddy just called he is outside my house. turning computer off. time to meet destiny.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

regencybuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by regencybuck »

Thanks Harem, one of these dolls is definitely top of the list for next purchase..still wondering which pic to enter.

best
RB

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Thanks you very much, Harem.
I hope one day I can announce that I will make a nice trip down Dieppe.
:D

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks for sharing the thread on your new "May" she is very pretty for sure - :thumbs_up:

Good to see these new dolls are getting better by the day - and more available to many -

Your presentation of May is top notch - and i much appreciate the time and effort you have taken to accomplish this - thank you - :angel:

Happy Trails -

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

There is no doubt that "May" is an amazing looking doll and I have every confidence that she performs well in bed!!! She looks very pretty!!
Your lucky you can house a doll of this size. One of the best qualities of inflatable dolls is that they can be deflated and hidden when one needs to. This allows the doll to be enjoyed privately with no repercussions! The obvious issue with solid dolls is that you can't do this....unless you have a massive house with secret rooms or you are a single man!
I'd love one of these but circumstances would never permit me to have one. Therefore my future is wholly invested in blow up babes!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

"Here - Here" - to member - Inflatablefun82 - :thumbs_up:

Long Live the inflata-babe - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS