realsexdoll.com

Call for inflatababes in the photo challenge

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Starchild

Re: Call for inflatababes that feel good in bed!

Post by Starchild »

How about inflatable love dolls that feel good in bed? ;)

rubbersheep

Re: Call for inflatababes in the photo challenge

Post by rubbersheep »

I think all dolls feel good in bed , :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

haremlover wrote:But we have a problem in inflatadom - there are some great pics coming forward with a Cayenne who's demanded more and more photos to be taken by member regencybuck in addition to an Agent 69 who threatens to paint a ceiling. Some really great things coming - but perhaps might members might be so kind as to suggest which of those there viewtopic.php?p=676594#p676594 best be the one to be entered here?

Best wishes

Harem
:glou:

I want dolls painting ceilings! Please bring your air-gerlies over to the Photo Contest! Both categories are open to ALL DOLLS!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 96#p674696
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 56#p674756

Do it! ImageImage

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

Yardman - LOVE the woodsplitter babe! Dude, that's a /real/ country lady for ya.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

I have entered Kimmi Lovecok in one of this month's photo challenges. The topic is "nerdy girl" and a copy of my entry is below. I have plenty of nerdy stuff around so I figured this would be a good category to enter. The title of my entry is "My Summer Intern." If you would like to vote, log in to TDF and check the box next to the photos you want to vote for. I think you can vote for up to three photos. Here is the link to the voting thread: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 19&t=74569
intern.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Voted. Kimmi is always wonderful. Thanks for the photo.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

magoruk wrote:Voted. Kimmi is always wonderful. Thanks for the photo.
Thanks for your vote, magoruk.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Count me in too for a vote with the Inflatable Doll - Union - :mrgreen:

Super picture HM - of Kimmi - she's a real phan favorite - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

yorktown wrote:Count me in too for a vote
Thanks for your vote also yorktown. Voting ends Sunday morning July 31, so there is about a day left to vote.

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

I love Kimmi. She could wear a potato sack and make it super sexy. Great work. I love the intern photo.

Ottto

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

ottto44 wrote:I love Kimmi. She could wear a potato sack and make it super sexy. Great work. I love the intern photo.

Ottto
Thank you for the compliment, Otto, and thanks to all who voted, even though you may not have posted about it. Thanks also to haremlover for his idea to enter inflatables in the photo contest. I never would have thought that a blow-up doll would do so well against all those solid dolls. Although the photo contest is just for fun, Kimmi was in the upper half of vote-getters in this contest. Out of 23 entries, she scored as well as or better than 14 others, and only eight entries scored higher than her. That's tied for ninth place out of 23 the way I see it. I appreciate the support of the people on the vinyl inflatables board.

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

Yep...
Attachments
P7210074.JPG
P7210074.JPG (495.83 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
P7210004.JPG
P7210004.JPG (322.91 KiB) Viewed 2286 times

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

I'd like to acknowledge haremlover, who started this thread, for his own entry in this month's photo contest. He has entered a very nice photo of three of his solid dolls of various sizes in various stages of dress/undress. He and I have entered our photos this month in the category "game day." The contest started at the beginning of the month, just after the Olympics ended, so I was inspired to show off the leotards I bought earlier this year in the photo below. Now we are in the fourth week of the NFL season so there are lots of cheerleader photos, which is a good thing. There are also photos of various other games such as pinball, chess, corn hole, and twister. Check it out here, and if you want to vote log into tdf and check the small box to the left of photos you want to vote for:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 19&t=76548
Voting ends at approx. 5:30 pm est Fri Sept 30.
leotards.jpg

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Oh no , it is too late for me :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: . Well I will take a shot and show you out of time( I am late (normal)) :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: .Beers paid

erf72
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by erf72 »

hugemistake wrote:I'd like to acknowledge haremlover, who started this thread, for his own entry in this month's photo contest. He has entered a very nice photo of three of his solid dolls of various sizes in various stages of dress/undress. He and I have entered our photos this month in the category "game day." The contest started at the beginning of the month, just after the Olympics ended, so I was inspired to show off the leotards I bought earlier this year in the photo below.

Great pics, I just purchased Cayenne myself, can you tell me what size are those leotards?

INFORMATIONS