PDX BBW Big Becky

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PDX BBW Big Becky

Post by sam treadwell »

Howdy skelator01;

This doll is a brand new release that only recently hit the shelves. So I do not believe that there is any talk yet of a new release? Merely speculation that the doll could use some improvement, and hope for a improved version to be released at a later date :?:

I see that the Vice President of Product Development, Rob, has an account here, and posts from time to time. He seems real friendly, and encouraging as far as contacting him for additional information.

Here's his email if you have any questions about their products:

rob@pipedreamproducts.com

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I am sorry to hear of your latest trouble with Becky - von_Shredhead - :?

It truly seems these PDX air babes are deeply flawed - :roll:

To repair Becky would be a very simple affair - as those type of stress tears are an easy fix - just using the supplied repair kit - cut a patch slightly bigger than the tear - and use the supplied glue in the tube - in one night you can have both tears fixed quick - rather than wait till ole man winter returns -

I had a Daio Shi made "Ran Amano" air babe - that tore just like that - actually all my Daio Shi air babes did the same although they were either value or mid range air dolls not a high end like Becky - if those seams located in complex curves are not welded right - these type of tears will happen - some over design has to be included where those complex curved seams are to prevent that type of tear - it seems that whoever makes the air dolls for PDX just went home early and left out the build it strong ethos - sadly - as these air babes aren't cheap -

Well i guess i am out - of getting any of these PDX air babes

Oh and to - hugemistake - yes and no - "yes" PDX and the wholesalers have to sell these turkeys before anything new comes out new - but "no" they have no choice if they want repeat business - these are flawed designs - they are too hard to use - and quality is sub standard -

Not sure about you - but i've been in the inflata-gang some time now - seen designs come and go in the over 3 decades riding with the inflata-gang and NMC was a bad product to when they came out - but - they improved over time and same can be said of Daio Shi - so who ever is making these air dolls in China for PDX has no choice but to get better - as these air babes seem at the bottom of the bell curve - i do hope they get better as what ever stock of the ole NMC air dolls is left - will dry up - remember these air dolls are made in the thousand run numbers - they have to fill ICO 40' containers with them before shipping - this isn't a made for order item - rather a huge production run -

My advice for what it worth - step back from Becky for a few days - and then get that repair kit out and fix ole Becky - get her back to Roller Derby track to to roll with her friends in the inflata-gang again - no tear can stop a big air babe like that for long - just reinforce those seam areas when doing the repair - simple stuff - there is even a thread done by our friend - magoruk - in the repair section - check it out - it has very good repair stuff in his thread - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=191&t=51905

Happy Trails -
Hi Yorktown ... thanks for the concern, buddy! After some thought, I do not think I'll REALLY end up packing her away til Winter. Checked out Magoruk's repair thread and think I will patch her up using his high pressure method and give 'er another roll ... the Roller Derby queen that she is! LOL! (loved that reference YT ... she'd be the anchor!) The areas that are ripping just need some creative reinforcement. I have noticed that all negative curves HAVE been reinforced from the factory, it's just this "meeting area" where all the seams come together that needs strengthened. I am amazed by the thickness of the vinyl used in this doll ... MAJOR thick. She WILL be back in the "inflata-gang" ... soon!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Obin wrote:Thank you, for the good review.
hugemistake wrote:In my opinion, I would not get your hopes up too much about a 2.0 version. They still have to sell all the ones they've already made. Thank you for all the information about this product, but I think you are being overly optimistic calling this the "Beta." This is it. Look how long it has taken to redesign Agent 69 which based on what we know so far appears to be of lower quality than the original. Plus there are still two more Deluxe models, Hannah and BJ Betty, that have yet to come out and we don't know anything about. They've got a lot of product to move before they start thinking about revisions.
Still, positive reviews are far more desirable than negative ones to a manufacturer, since reviews influence the bottom line: sales.
Thanks Obin and you're welcome! I agree, bad reviews are bad for sales, good reviews boost sales. In this instance, sales will stall ... at least around these TDF boards.
Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks for the great review and sorry to hear about Becky's deflated ego.

I think she's probably a niche market one shot deal. Unless they sell tons "no pun intended" of her.

For the hard boobs. Maybe a huge padded bra and sew some extra padding inside?
For the butt or lack of? Padded girdle w/ stuffing and a insert?
Thanks Rubherkitty. I really think she will be more than a niche market item. Get her design flaws fixed and a few good reviews from us big girl lovers and the flood gates will open.

I like your ideas for padding and stuffing ... I will give them some thought about "how to do" and what supplies I would need to acquire. Thanks!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Yardman wrote:von_Shredhead,
Sorry to hear becky left you flat. Hope you can patch her up. I too was thinking of ways to preform an "addabuttome" on Becky. Hmmm... maybe "Fatty Patty" parts or vinyl stock?

IDK if any production changes will be made in the future. Sure hope they do. If they don't, sales wil dry up with informed customers.
And not just BBB sales, all of the high end dolls share design and production flaws. The mid range line-up looks no better, judging from what Yorktown said.
Hi Yardman ... I too have given some thought on "addabutt" ... was thinking sheet vinyl and a couple of well placed triangulated cuts and some inner mounts for "pulling" a pseudo-crack. But THIS level of modding will have to wait until Winter.

And add some beachballs for boobies!! LOL!!! Okay, kidding, but there is some validity in this statement. Make some "cones" out of sheet vinyl and heat stretch 'em to shape. Get a good edge for attaching to body AFTER removing the hard add-ons and place "vent" holes (?) so the new boobies will inflate with the rest of the doll.

Okay, I do hope that there is an improved design in the future ... I would hate to see this doll concept fall by the wayside. Us BBW lovers NEED a good big girl to play with!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Baron von doll wrote:Thanks for the review and pix, von_Shredhead. :thumbs_up:

Her vinyl seems thick enough to make some wonderful modifications possible.
During the upcoming repair process, maybe you could incorporate a pair of those soccer-sized wallyworld vinyl inflatable balls to round out her ass... with careful guidance from some hair dryer heat of course :)
If pliable enough maybe one could add some cleavage back there too.

Now those breasts.... that's the hard part.
Hi Baron and thanks! I do think that she can be modded into a BBW Queen with enough time, thought and supplies. I have some (hopefully) cool ideas for modding that I will pass by you for comment when I get to that stage. I've seen some of your creative mods and trust that you would offer valuable advice as to whether possible or not. Perhaps solutions that I had not thought of, too!!

But first, I will get her patched up and reinforced "as is" and have some more fun with her before I start super modding her. :mrgreen:

And yes ... those breasts ARE the "hard" part(s). They must go!!

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

skelator01 wrote:Hello,
Where did you buy this beauty and how much does she cost? I have been really wanting to order one. She is so sexy!
Hi Skelator! I see we both like these BBW's ... AWESOME!! Anyway, I got her here - http://www.bedroomjoys.com/product/pipe ... love-doll/ - and paid like $168 AFTER using website discount code AND another discount code from a previous purchase. Otherwise, your looking at about $220 w/free shipping.
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

robroyal wrote:Hi Guys,
All of your posts and feedback are greatly appreciated. Since receiving all of your concerns, we have already began making changes and improvements for the second round of dolls and all re-runs of this first "Beta" release. We agree with all of you, the stiff PVC breasts were copied from an old existing NMC doll and they were a terrible idea, even back in the 90's. We thought that fans wanted these, since most air doll manufacturers (including Daio Shi and other Chinese manufacturers) included these on their premium inflatables. Obviously, we were wrong. Going forward, all levels of dolls will have inflatable breasts with TPR nipples, and they'll be placed close enough to each other to actually titty-fuck them. They'll also be soft and squeezable enough to enjoy cuddling.

As for the lack of asses, this is obviously another oversight by our new factory, we have fixed the die-cut and sewing pattern going forward on all runs to give the girls their booties back. They were never supposed to have the booty flattened out, the other girls in the line actually have some curves. Going forward, this is all being fixed as we speak.

Regarding the stock of this first "Beta" round of dolls, the dolls were sold out during their initial release at our January tradeshow in LA. Distributors started receiving delivery late February/early March, and the dolls have been shipping to retailers worldwide since late March/early April. We are already working on the new, improved V2's of the entire first round, listening to your comments and feedback and fixing the obvious flaws. We are the only major manufacturer to actively post on this forum and I make it a point to answer each and every one of your concerns. We're making these dolls for you guys, and we want them to be as good, if not better, than you guys ever imagined. I hope I've been able to address each and every one of your concerns. The learning curve will be quick, I've received enough feedback to write a book on inflatables and keep my Chinese factory busy for the foreseeable future.

We definitely did not try to cut corners to save costs. Instead, we relied on an older, existing inflatable doll model that we thought fans wanted (the firm PVC breasts). However, the Mid-Level and Entry Level dolls both have vinyl inflatable breasts with TPR nipples, and they are a lot more affordable than the Deluxe series. Beginning last week, we began changing all breasts to the inflatable vinyl versions, and we're confident these new and improved breasts will satisfy all users.

Thanks again for all of your support, if you've purchased a PDX Doll and you are unhappy with it please email me directly rob@pipedreamproducts.com and we will take care of you. We stand behind our products 100% and we want our loyal customers like you guys to be happy with your purchase.
Hi Robroyal!! I am soooo glad you are keeping an eye on our comments regarding these airgirls ... I really think they can be AWESOME with a few changes.. Glad you're keeping notes, buddy!!

Best news so far ... ditching the hard add-on breasts and keeping with inflatables. I don't think they need to be "separately" inflatable, but just incorporate 'em directly into the body vinyl ... but that's just my opinion. I am soooo glad y'all are getting her ass back!! Her flat/no ass was a big disappointment, as a big girl like this NEEDS a big booty to match her voluptuous body!! (and big boobies, too!)

I tell you what Robroyal ... I will be first in line for the next release when that day arrives!! I am stoked that y'all are taking the time to listen to us and will be attempting to perfect these new airgirls with each production run! Have you given any thought to releasing any pre-production models to a select group of "beta testers" so any "bugs" can be worked out before finalizing the final product? This "pre-release model" works out pretty well for "binary software" ... perhaps it could work out well for "vinyl software" too?? :lol:

Robroyal, I am grateful y'all took a chance and tested the waters for a new concept/design in the airdoll market and I wish you the best in the future! I'll drop you a followup email directly for further discussion.

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Yardman wrote:Oh, Give BBB massive Mona Mountains size tits and a proper BBW sized ass :multi: :multi: :multi:
I second this request!! :thumbs_up:

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

We still need a way to know if we will be buying a version1 or version2

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Yardman wrote:On that site, becky is listed as Item Number - RD302
It would be great if a change to this # was made...Like ..Item Number - RD302v2

Anyway, Thanks for making changes to these dolls even if it will be a gamble on what version a customer purchases.
Hey Yardman ... I think this idea would work out great, but don't know if feasible for the manufacturer or distributor. Sounds good though!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

UPDATE : Went through all my old emails and found (I think) the last correspondence regarding the redesign of Big Beautiful Becky and touched base with PD/RobRoyal to check on progress. Will share any relevant news when I hear back.

Cheers!

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

After being on the fence for almost a year I've took the risk of ordering a Becky from amazon...lets hope I get the improved version and not the lousy beta1 version!
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn

Sarah: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Mia doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y4dyv8nx

Oceania: Valentina Girls Palomina BBW doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y5yzvb3b

skelator01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by skelator01 »

Ok so i had to order her as she has been on my minds for the past year. I ordered one from bedroomjoys.com. I emailed them asking if they had the new version in which they said they did. So she should be arriving at my house in two or three days. I will keep everyone posted and will let you all know what happens. Hopefully she will want to model for you all.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

skelator01 wrote:Ok so i had to order her as she has been on my minds for the past year. I ordered one from bedroomjoys.com. I emailed them asking if they had the new version in which they said they did. So she should be arriving at my house in two or three days. I will keep everyone posted and will let you all know what happens. Hopefully she will want to model for you all.
Hi Skelator!
I am very anxious to see this new version of Big Becky! Please share your pics and opinions regarding this "large and in charge" girl! Thanks!
Cheers,
Von

PS : To all ... I have not received any further correspondence nor information regarding my Becky's possible replacement since November 2014.

EDIT : Just sent an email for any updates on Big Becky

INFORMATIONS