realsexdoll.com

Crazy Razey Pictures

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
mikeorlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Crazy Razey Pictures

Post by mikeorlov »

You are absolutely right. It is the most convenient doll. If by it made the beautiful head as at Teagan or Agent 69 it there would be a hit of sales. I suggested to make such Pipedream model. They reflected, but didn't make. In vain, missed profit. Probably producers don't test the dolls.

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Wow! That is one hot doll! Wish I'd found one!

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Anyone still have an unused Crazy Razey around or know how to get one? Most likely a lost cause but never hurts to ask :)

FJ_PH_maniac
Former Member

Post by FJ_PH_maniac »

Hi, I might be able to get an old crazy razey somewhere locally where I live,

may I know what Razey's boobs are made off? is it vinyl as well? possible to heat stretch it./?

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Well FJ_PH_maniac if you locate one please be sure to let me know!
I assume her tits are vinyl. A friend here described heat stretching boobs on a doll but i've never tried it myself.
HBK

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hey that's super that someone found an ole stock - Crazey Razey sitting forgotten on a store shelf - what a find - woo hoo - :thumbs_up:

Hi Boss Ken - yup ole Crazey Razey has the same type of boobs as your Hannah Harper - almost identical - :idea:

Now as to heat stretching - yikes no on a doll such as these - as any mistake & you've just damaged an almost one of a kind air doll that seeing what we have available to to purchase of late - I would never do that - do that experimenting on a plentifully available value air babe - that way if it goes south - you're out a few buc's not a now one of a kind rare air babe

Happy Trails -

FJ_PH_maniac
Former Member

Post by FJ_PH_maniac »

Well, I went back to that shop and that owner shifted it into storage.. Price was raised from 300plud USD months ago to 560U USD... Unbelievable... really regretting getting the VEnus Plush when they had that storewide discount last year...

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

She is gorgeous. I must see if she is available in this country.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

dollkeeper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollkeeper »

I got one from years ago when they were still available - I'm so lucky :D
Mine has had plenty of repair work and modifications done to her over the years but she's still my favorite by far!
I don't know of another model getting even close to her thick vinyl skin combined with the huge yet tight opening in a sitting position...

The main problem of the market is the need to make profit, that's why there is not a single 'indestructible'-level inflatable doll being manufactured on a large scale to this date.
Crazy Razey was closer than most other vinyl dolls, but not there yet.
If things break, you sell more. For that reason, planned obsolescence is present in many other products as well.
So unless the financial system gets a total workover to move the focus from profit to quality, longevity and sustainability (which would do good to humanity along with the whole planet, too), I doubt there will be a large scale manufacturing of actually lasting inflatable dolls.
:shakefist:
~If you realize one day that everything is fake, don't cry in despair, but do what you can to usher in a better future~
<[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5ivvcTvRQ]>~=-{o.R.B.E.o}-=~<[Just imagine the potential, not only limited to the doll world!]>

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Sorry for bumping an old topic but I keep coming back to Razey as one of the best air-babes ever and sorely regret buying her when you could.
If anyone has one and is willing to sell then I would be very interested!!!

Failing that some more pics of this legendary girl!

INFORMATIONS