realsexdoll.com

Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

I have a nikita on knees . I want to change it because her position is a bit ... :cry: .Bye :wink:

lenny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lenny »

I've never posted before, but I thought I might add a few.

Love, Linda Deep Throat Doll – Doc Johnson

This was my first doll, and definitely one of the cheaper models. The face and breasts were made from a stiff rubber material joined to the vinyl body. The oral entry, also stiff rubber, was not very accommodating and rather uncomfortable. The breasts were sharp and way too hard. The other two entries had hygienic seals that, when removed, left a border of vinyl around the opening that was sharp and also very uncomfortable. The face on this doll was not very attractive and the body was not shapely at all. It did not take long for leaks to appear and render this doll unusable.

I really don't recommend this doll considering the choices in the same price range.

Nina Hartley Doll – California Exotic

This was my second doll, and one of the more expensive ones. I figured that it would be better than my first, but I was wrong. It came with a mannequin head and the face was not that bad to look at, but again, the oral opening was way too small and uncomfortable to use. The other two openings were a large one-piece rubber form that was noticeably unsuited to her body, with a large cord protruding from the seam for an included vibrating unit (I wound up just cutting it off). The textured interior of all the openings made cleaning nearly impossible. The breasts on this doll were softer, but still made of a stiff rubber joined to the body.

Again, I really don't recommend this doll considering the choices in the same price range.

Hustler Christi Lake Inflatable Bondage Sex Doll – Topco

This was definitely my favorite doll. It never leaked, and had smooth openings with no seams whatsoever. It was reasonably priced and not at all unattractive. It came with printed on panties and black stockings, which I thought was a good idea. Unfortunately, I've read that Topco doesn't make this doll anymore, but on other posts I have read that the “This is not Sarah Palin” doll is a good substitute. Although that doll has also been discontinued recently, I am able to still find them at most online stores.

I would definitely recommend Topco dolls, especially for first time buyers.

Tera Patrick's Ultimate Erotic Love Doll – California Exotics

Buying this doll was definitely a mistake. It was way overpriced, and the openings were so small, I doubt that anyone could use them without major discomfort. There was some kind of foam and rubber bands inside the doll around the openings that made using this doll really difficult and uncomfortable. After a few uses, the rubber bands just broke. On a positive note, the static electricity generated by the hair and latex made for a funky light show when the lights were turned off, and the face on this doll was much prettier than most.

I just plain don't recommend this doll – at any price.
( I guess this doll should belong on the latex inflatables page, sorry.)

Miss Dusky Diva – Golden Triangle

I bought this doll because it was only $6. I was also curious as to it's appearance. It also had hygienic seals that left sharp seams. The box said that the doll has two openings, but it was just one opening that passes through the doll front and back. Hey, what do you expect for 6 bucks?

This doll is good for a laugh, that's about all.

Vivid Sunrise Doll - Doc Johnson

This is my current doll, and although I liked the Topco brand doll better, this one is not bad. The oral opening is really smooth and seamless, but the other openings have moderate seams. Extra lube around the seams makes them less noticeable. This doll also does not leak at all. You can see pics of this doll here.

http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/S ... xDoll.aspx

Although this doll is satisfactory, I still recommend Topco dolls over this one.

I guess I prefer the cheaper dolls without hair, because they're easy maintenance. I have two more Topco dolls on the way. This is not Sarah Palin, and Jenna Haze. I've seen a picture of the Sarah Palin doll, (I also don't buy dolls without seeing a real picture), and the printed face is not even close to hers. I think it's much better. I can't remember where I saw the picture though. When I find it again I will post. You can see a doll very similar to the Jenna Haze doll here.

http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/A ... xDoll.aspx

The doll's position is the same, the only difference is that it will have Jenna's face. You'll notice the seams around the openings are much smoother than the Vivid Sunrise doll.

I will register the new dolls when they arrive.

Thanks, everyone

Lenny

lenny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lenny »

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

vinylmaster13 wrote:I have a nikita on knees . I want to change it because her position is a bit ... :cry: .Bye :wink:
Hi!

The secret of the ones on knees is to underinflate. Then the legs can intertwine with yours whether you are in front or behind - and if the doll has real feet - Gina Lynn or Teagan style, then if you are behind, the feet can come up and stimulate your scrotum.

It would be nice to see a pic of Nikita in due course

Best wishes

Harem

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Good to see a review of the cheapies - I can probably add to them as I've been through many of the cheap dolls - literally - and having experienced the really good inflatables such as Agent 69, Gina Lynn, Kandi Boxx and Teagan, I would not go back to the succession of cheap ones . . . they're simply not good value in the long run.
lenny wrote: The other two entries had hygienic seals that, when removed, left a border of vinyl around the opening that was sharp and also very uncomfortable.
This is a typical problem and the only ones which don't are the Doc Johnson Vivid Range, Brigit Lovewell and Sarah Palin
Hustler Christi Lake Inflatable Bondage Sex Doll – Topco

This was definitely my favorite doll. It never leaked, and had smooth openings with no seams whatsoever. It was reasonably priced and not at all unattractive. It came with printed on panties and black stockings, which I thought was a good idea. Unfortunately, I've read that Topco doesn't make this doll anymore, but on other posts I have read that the “This is not Sarah Palin” doll is a good substitute. Although that doll has also been discontinued recently, I am able to still find them at most online stores.
Aah! Yes! That printed pants & stockings was a real turn on. I eventually went through the vag seam and so glued a piece of PVC over the crotch entirely I think. If I find the remains I'll try to see if she's at all still inflatable and take a pic.

Here's Brigit:
Image Image Image

She was an old one and probably a little overinflated so she's a bit fatter and more unglamorous than she might be.

I think I've got a box of a dozen or so of these as well as the whole UK stock of Sarah Palin, so if anyone in the UK wants one, I'll be very happy to clear space.
Tera Patrick's Ultimate Erotic Love Doll – California Exotics

Buying this doll was definitely a mistake. It was way overpriced, and the openings were so small, I doubt that anyone could use them without major discomfort. There was some kind of foam and rubber bands inside the doll around the openings that made using this doll really difficult and uncomfortable. After a few uses, the rubber bands just broke. On a positive note, the static electricity generated by the hair and latex made for a funky light show when the lights were turned off, and the face on this doll was much prettier than most.
I have always though that the pics of the head of this doll looked good. I have Miranda, whose face is really not my type - but the hole is probably just the right size and with lubrication is rather satisfying. But the latex is cold in bed and I really prefer the PVC types for this reason as well as a sexier cuddlier shape. However, I'd be curious to see a Tera Patrick so if anyone is scrapping one, I'm in the market.
Vivid Sunrise Doll - Doc Johnson

This is my current doll, and although I liked the Topco brand doll better, this one is not bad. The oral opening is really smooth and seamless, but the other openings have moderate seams. Extra lube around the seams makes them less noticeable. This doll also does not leak at all. You can see pics of this doll here.
Yes - these are good. I've got a box of sister dolls - Janine, Briana and Savanna - and I'd like to get rid of them for the space. . . .

I have a customer who bought a sister Mercedes from me who dressed her up for her hen party to great effect -
and she told me that she'd got her out for a Halloween outing too . . . !
I guess I prefer the cheaper dolls without hair, because they're easy maintenance.
I have found that a hair brush and occasional shampoo with my wife's hair conditioner makes the hair quite easy and I find that it's a real turn-on. Hair whisping over my body . . . apart from the generally realistic appearance - so it enables one to be able to make love rather than merely an object for the releif of sexual urge.
I have two more Topco dolls on the way. This is not Sarah Palin, and Jenna Haze. I've seen a picture of the Sarah Palin doll, (I also don't buy dolls without seeing a real picture)
I'll try to post a pic sometime

Best wishes

Harem

Unknown138
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Unknown138 »

Hi, I am a newb here, so I figured I would intoduce myself before posting a ton of questions, etc...

I got my first doll in 2003.It was a cheap Transexual doll I got at Adam and Eve. It was the only one they had. Needless to say, it didn't last long...so I decided to replace it with a Tera Patrick doll. I really liked that doll, she held up well and had a nice face...but was unusable for sex. I am not claiming to be some horse-man-god or anything, but all of her entries were too tight for me. Eventually, I got rid of the doll in a move...and I have regretted ever since.

Well, recently I purchased a Gina Lynn doll. I am very please with this doll. The oral entry is way too small, but I read somewhere else that if you store her with a golf ball in her mouth that it will eventually become usable. Anyway, like I said, she looks great in lingerie and clothes, and I am really liking the other entries on the doll...but I am sad to report that after only 3 weeks of use, she has developed a rather slow leak. :( This is heartbreaking for me, as I was just getting used to her.

I am not sure where I should post about advice on how to fix her...but I sure hate to trash her after spending $180+ and using her for only 3 weeks.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Unknown138 wrote:Well, recently I purchased a Gina Lynn doll. I am very please with this doll. The oral entry is way too small, but I read somewhere else that if you store her with a golf ball in her mouth that it will eventually become usable. Anyway, like I said, she looks great in lingerie and clothes, and I am really liking the other entries on the doll...but I am sad to report that after only 3 weeks of use, she has developed a rather slow leak. :( This is heartbreaking for me, as I was just getting used to her.

I am not sure where I should post about advice on how to fix her...but I sure hate to trash her after spending $180+ and using her for only 3 weeks.
Hi!

Welcome!

Teagan is the one to go for oral. You might find my post about "Teagan getting cold today" showing her eating an ice lolly.

I ruined my Gina's face by trying to deform it with a cut at the corner of the mouth and I bought a Jenna Jameson from a fellow UK member who had done something like the golf ball trick. It was not successful - still too small - and I don't like the open mouth and I'd like any tips on trying to close it again!

Repair to Gina - yes you can nurse her along for many months to come. Look for leaks around the neck and at the join of the seam with the back of the feet. Use a drop of soft plastic adhesive and or a piece of vinyl from a scrap cheap doll.

If ever you want to get rid of her, I'm looking for a head to replace the head of a Domination Donna and possibly spare hands and feet to try putting inside the latex skin . . . But postage across the pond is probably horribly expensive.

Best wishes

Harem

Teagan thought for a while . . .

and started to tell me that she wanted something
Image. Being slightly deaf I couldn't hear what she was saying so she indicated . . .
Image Image
so I gave her an ice lolly
upon which she stuffed heartily wondering why it didn't taste of anything having forgotten to take the wrapper off
and then she tried harder, pulling and pushing it in and out
and all the while getting colder
Image Image Image
until she got fed up and sat there shivering until the sun came out again

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Whooo. lets see, I've owned a lot of vinyl vixens, many of which I would like to forget and will not mention here. None are currently functional, although I will likely re-buy one or two to take some of the strain off my yet to arrive RD, Sharon. I buy air gurlz for one purpose only; sexual gratification, so they don't usually last long due to the rough handling. When I discovered Seam Seal it extended their lifespans significantly, but eventually they would acquire a leak somewhere which was irreparable, and would be relegated to the role of organ donor. Since Seam Seal also allows successful surgery on air gurlz, more extensive repairs are possible, as are customizations. Yeah, I've made them better than they were before! Better, stronger fast...no, wait, scratch that; different project :)

Getting back to the subject at hand, here is an abridged list of my more successful dolls, which, as I pointed out are all either currently "organ donors or I no longer own:

Ms Black
Now discontinued. this was a (dark! :) ) brown skinned doll, one of the few which actually had a mouth opening large enough to give me head without pain or my having to pre-stretch it. She had a cute face too. An economy doll, she had a hard vinyl "mask", vinyl "coconut shell" breasts, plain vinyl sleeves (pink vagina, brown everything else).

Blackstar
Actually, Blackstar is Ms Black reincarnated, and is one of Sharon's possible stand-ins. The skin is a slightly lighter shade of brown, but otherwise she is identical to Ms Black.

Crystal Clear
One of the more unusual dolls, as she is made completely of clear vinyl, allowing you to see everything. A feature which has a strange sexiness to it. It also had the benefit of being totally generic as she had no skin color of her own she could be of any race you wish to imagine. A "cheap' doll, she had a plain painted face (which I was able to wash off with acetone), "inflated" vinyl breasts which, although usually associated with low end dolls are actually much more fun than the coconut shells as they are soft and squeezable :) :) Crystal is (was, she's been discontinued) a small doll, less than 4' on her tippytoes, another plus for me, as I am a microphile. She was also the most durable of all my dolls as the vinyl skin was much thicker.

Mimi the Midget
Did I mention I was a microphile? This doll was bought specifically for that purpose; standing all of 20" high, she was perfect for the kink, and even had a vaginal sleeve! Her vagina has unfortunately been replaced with a tunnel that goes through the doll, front to back. She is a cheap doll, with painted face and "inflated" breasts (A cup in scale), and a painted face. she was available with peach or brown vinyl skin, but you didn't get to choose; you took what they sent you. She also came with an AV DVD.

Dominique
I'm not sure where I stood with this (also discontinued) doll. She had great potential; the one piece face/head was one of the most attractive, the breasts, although cast vinyl, were better than the usual coconut shells, softer, and although I don't care for large mams, this did allow for good cleavage frakking. the silicone vag/anal sleeve pulled out after few uses though, leaving a large vinyl sleeve you could park a truck in. The mouth was her biggest disappointment though. It was certainly large enough, and the more voluptuous than normal lips and softer vinyl the manufacturer used would have easily accommodated my slightly thicker than average member. But there was a real sharp edge hidden inside that almost cut me the first time I used it, 8O and try as I might, I couldn't find a way to smooth it out :cry:

Kneeling Kylie
This is one of the dolls I will definitely be getting to augment Sharon. I like this doll primarily for one reason, she is made with her arms above her head, and they and the body are one piece! Perfect for my armpit fetish, especially after I augment them :twisted: Kylie is a "mid priced" economy doll with peach colored vinyl skin, mask face and yellow-blond braids, giving her a slightly schoolgirl look. she also has vinyl coconut shell breasts, :( and three plain vinyl sleeves.

I have never owned any of the "high end" vinyls, although I did have a "Latex Lady" at one time. However she was a bit large overall IMO, and the passages were a bit excessively tight, especially the oral, which was unusable. She had a nice face though. Some of the augments I have been able to add to my vinyls courtesy of Seam Seal are:

"Realistic" deep throat
I reroute the oral passage so it goes down inside the front of the doll's neck, this creates the characteristic swelling of the throat as I go down. VERY sexy looking, this is my best augment! I am hoping I may someday be able to add this feature to my RD, if I can find a way to do it. I'll have to see how she is constructed.

Bubble head
I don't like having the doll's head collapse when I'm pushing myself into the mouth, so I cut open the back of the neck, sealed the tiny air holes at the bottom which connect it to the body chamber, and then "sutured" up the opening I made in the head adding a second valve. This made the head it's own entirely separate air chamber. No more "squishy head".

Armpits
A rather difficult procedure, which I can only do on Kneeling Kylie doll. Originally I used the scavenged "coconut shells" of a previous doll, which works, but could stand to be improved. I am still trying to perfect this augmentation.

I am also trying to think of a way to replace the coconut shell breasts of these dolls with something softer, more pleasant. Abyss offers a silicone breast "vest", but this is way too expensive for a vinyl, unless it has the durability that could last through several poly-babes, that might make it a viable option...

Edited for spelling

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Ok here are my "girls" Past and curent. I have only had vinal inflatables.

First doll: FAT AZZ party doll: She was AWSOME when I had her. The PERFECT doll for any BBW lover. Had her for about a year before she I gave her away. My only complaint was no holes to please.

SCALE BUSTIN BIMO BERTHA: My curent big girl She is great. Not as big as the FAT AZZ doll but has 3 holes for my pleasure when she is in the mood:). As of this posting I have had her for 6 months.

TRAVEL SIZED FATTY PATTY: She is my latest. Baught her a month a go. She is little sister to my big girl. Only 26 inches high. she makes a good companion in my computer room.

In the next couple of weeks I might be getting a new girl. Iwill post info and pics when I get her.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

How do you add the photos? I cannot do it :? and the worst is that Nikita has died of leaking :( ; it was impossible to repair :x shit ... I am single now , and still looking for a good non toxic inflatable doll.

Mindyflyer

Re: Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Post by Mindyflyer »

I have owned 3 Ran amano dolls,

and one Rei Kaburagi doll, which I grafted onto one of my Ran dolls.
Attachments
275.jpg
275.jpg (29.67 KiB) Viewed 11203 times
ran_1_large.jpg
ran_1_large.jpg (35.59 KiB) Viewed 11203 times
New job, new town, new doll, new album:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12546

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

I don't remember the name of the first doll I purchased. I went with one of the $20 dollar ones to see if dolls were going to be my "thing". Poor thing ripped a seam after I discovered that dolls got me excited. I probably was over inflating her though.

Currently on my second doll, an Aria Giovanni (sp?). Not sure if I will ever go the RD route due to cost, I have a hard time justifying spending over $100 on a doll.

Can't wait for Halloween to be over, I need to buy a couple more cheap sexy costumes on clearance.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

These are the only dolls I've ever known, so I guess I love them! Used both for original purpose, and as a cuddle toy for bedtime, if one can ignore the pool-toy-type squeaks. (Homer: Mmm, sex in the pool *drool*)

I have purchased dolls in the past when I have been separated from my wife for months at a time, but did not want to spend the money for something I would have to get rid of eventually. Had I known it would be a recurring thing I would have found a place to hide them... Both girls below were from Adam&Eve.

My first air girl was a Big Bust Babe, but she was mostly disappointing. Her boobs were as big as her head, but they each also had a neck, which made them more like hot-air balloons. The nipples were also too hard. Hair was painted on, but I solved that with an old Halloween wig. Mostly she stayed in a pair of matching red underwear, and I used her for oral (her one saving grace).

Next doll was a Private Secretary, which was a little better. Solid face with no mouth hole, but that was ok for kissing while cuddling. Hair was only around the top edge of the face, and looked like a reverse comb-over, but certainly better than Big Busty. Breasts and nipples were better though certainly smaller. I ended up replacing Big Busty at the same time when I started missing the oral sex, so the girls got to play while I was at work.

Never had an issue with leakage with either doll, though the first did have a very slow leak around the anus; usually required a top off before each use though not a problem during. Most reviews stated that the edges of each hole were rough and needed extra lube, though that never seemed an issue with me. In fact, after one cuddle session turned into "something more", I found that a lot of saliva did the trick just fine, so I could do away with the lube getting all over the doll, me, bedsheets... Of course, that meant that not only was I kissing and hugging my dolls, but was also simulating DATY, but I tried very hard to ignore that creepiness factor.

Sorry, no pictures to share; at the time I didn't want any evidence around. My current release is a hand-held solid model with a load of realistic pubic hair.

NOTE: Moved from Latex forum, since it actually belongs under Vinyl.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

...and now I have Amy!

She is an Extreme Dream vinyl doll, adopted unused from dollluver73 on 10/15/2010.

Day One: Image Image ...and starring in "Maid for Sex" (dress rehearsal due to leak)

I am very happy with this doll versus the other dolls I've mentioned above, especially with her higher-quality SPH's, her skinnier waist, and her solid-shell head with full head of hair - not unlike the full-size Barbie heads little girls used to buy to brush and "doll up" :)

The only cons in my opinion are the lack of oral and small (to me) breasts, but I was used to those from the Secretary doll. She still has a lack of toes or fingers ("fists" instead of a tapered point this time), but I'm not into feet, and if I wanted a handjob I'd blow $40 at the local strip club... I got a good deal on Amy so I'm not complaining, however.

We had a little issue with a leak under her armpit after the second inflation, and it took me two tries to repair it, but she seems to be holding up now. Strangely I had less issues with leaks with my cheapie dolls, so I hope this is not gonna be an ongoing issue. I was "mad" at her for a while, but once I rescued her from the closet to try and fix the leak again, I knew I couldn't get rid of that sweet face :( :D

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Aria Giovanni
She is my 2nd doll. I wanted a (high end) one with a removable insert and since I already had a blonde (Hannah Harper), Aria was the best choice. Aria is tall (5' 6") and a bit on the skinny side, nothing at all like the curvy babe she's supposed to represent:
aria3.jpg
aria3.jpg (49.56 KiB) Viewed 10823 times
I tried a few different pocket pal type UR3 inserts, and this one (Chanel St. James) is my favorite-it's inexpensive too:
ariasinsert.JPG
ariasinsert.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 10823 times
She has no feet so I bought her some boots to hide her 'peg legs'-
ariaboots.JPG
ariaboots.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 10823 times
She's a beautiful doll and a real sex machine. I think she's a great 2nd dolly.
Attachments
aria.JPG
aria.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 10823 times

INFORMATIONS