realsexdoll.com

Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
lowrider
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lowrider »

Im glad so many fellows out there have had some what success with thier blow ups . But I confess i've spent a lot of money on them and lots of disapointments I learned that if I can't see the actual doll I dont buy it I think its funny that blow up manufactors use super model babe's to market the doll only to take it home with massive disapointment the ends up being totally hidious. Im no ron jeromy and Im 6'1 260lb I try to get it on with one of these balloons stuggling for an hour trying to mate and boom!!!!! my girl friend is dead - flat as a pancake and I didn't even get to serve up my syrup. and find myself out $200.00 bucks thats why it was time to move up a hi-end doll it was expensive but it was worth it satisfaction at last. lowrider :D .

KawaiiLuvr
Active Poster
Active Poster

first doll

Post by KawaiiLuvr »

Hey everyone, its my first post here! I just got my first doll and I was pleasantly surprised, so I felt the need to share. I've been sitting on the fence about getting into the market, but I figure most girls have dildos, so why not? I've had my eye on some of the japanese silicon dolls, but I can't hope to afford one of those any time soon. So I settled with a low-end vinyl import.

Her name is Yumi Sakurai (of the Manzoku Clinic series). Shes got a manga-style face (looks decent) plus she was on the cheap side (like $25). Shes posed in a kneeing position (missionary/doggie/cowgirl) and her figure is anatomically correct. I was very impressed with the accuracy in the contour of the body. I was initially put off to vinyl because of the stick figure pose used on most of the western dolls, but I am very happy with this doll. It also included an insert for the vagina that was superior to the Fleshlight (only other toy I've tried). She worked really well doggy-style, I could close my eyes and imagine it was real for a second. I just popped the cherry tonight, and I'm still feeling jittery. At first I was preparing myself for disappointment, but I am actually pretty satisfied with my decision. I took some pictures too, probably post them at some point.

Anyway, I've jumped in and I don't regret it. Special thanks to everyone here that has posted their reviews and info on importing dolls, as it helped me a lot with making an educated purchase. Again, thank you, much love ;)

I've uploaded some pics of Yumi to the album, shes much cuter in person.

sneezer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Post by sneezer »

hi! Well, back in 86, i bought my first blow-up babe. I don't even remember the name, but she was about $80.00. She had a bulb you squeeze, so you could get sucked off when fuckin her mouth. It didn't work that well, though. Then, in the late 80's/early 90's, i bought another doll. I think her name was "miss wonderful" or something. A nice looking babe on the box, in a cheetah outfit. She supposedly supported 275 pounds, and i was 110 soaking wet at the time. Still, she got a leak and that was the end of that. Then, 5 years ago, i bought a Spread Eagle doll. Again, she didn't last long and blew a seam rather quickly.

I have currently the Tokyo Diva doll, and the Pregnant Fantasies doll. The PF doll is very inexpensive, about $40. The Tokyo Diva is over $100.

Speaking of the Pregnant Fantasies doll, If you are into getting a lewinsky from a pregnant woman, or if you just wanna sex her up, then buy this. She's pretty big, compared to your normal looking doll. She's SUPPOSED to be big. She has the big belly, and the jumbo tits. She's okay. I've had her about a month and a half now, and no leaks yet. Then again, i don't bang her everyday. She has a mouth, pussy, and asshole. She's nothing special, just something to get my rocks off with.

The Toyko Diva is a pretty good doll. She's one of those cyberskin dolls. The cyberskin sleeve is pretty orgasmic! VERY nice sensations when fucking her. The mouth is pretty good, and you can put in the vibrating bullet inside the back of the head, for added sensations. I sometimes even fuck that opening in the back of her head, as i fit inside it fine! Her mouth gives a pretty good sensation, too! I've had her a week and a half. So far, no leaks.

Here's where i've messed up in the past. It involves lubrication. That is the key here. I think that's why so many guys see their blow-up babes go flat very soon after taking them out of the box. First off, I used to use ANY lubricant on a doll i'd buy. Soon after, there would be a leak. Now i know why. It's the petroleum additive. It totally weakens the vinyl. Then, after you think you're about to shoot a monsterous wad into your new blow-up babe, you hear a "tssssssssssssssssssssssss". It's not a snake you hear. It's your blow-up babe leaking. She's got a seam that's been blown. Instead of her blowing you with her beautiful mouth, it is you that's blown the whole sex-sation, by using petroleum based lubricants. You then realize that you are limp, and she's losing air faster than Michael Vick is losing endorsements from his dogfighting allegations. In the future...DON'T USE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS! I take my own advice. Someone said use oil of olay, so i think i'll start using that.

My next doll i get is going to be Virtual Veronica. OR it's going to be The Alexa doll. The look of that Alexa doll is incredible!! The vinyl looks sooo shiny, sooo inviting!! Same with the Virtual Veronica doll. Both look very fun to boink!! And Besides... I'm bored with the two dolls i have now. LOL

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Try Astroglide... get it from Walmart... it's 1/3 the price you pay at a sex shop.

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

hoshin59
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

cyberskin tokyodiva

Post by hoshin59 »

hi everybody,
sorry for my english i'm a froggie :lol: , i bought my first lovedoll recently and i' m very happy by her ,its the cyberskin tokyodiva good quality for a good prize,however the pubic hairs and the coloring had dispered just as the first useand the mouth is a little bit to small,i sent to topco salesseveral request to increase the quality or their products and purpose differents ideas of add-ons for their lovedolls, gloves for hands's palms and feet's sole with cyberskin and a latex's or cyberskin's suit to inscrese the possibillity of their lovedolls,i hope a responce nearly ,good play everybody,bye

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Salut Bienvenue sur le doll forum.De quel provinve es-tu? Moi ,je viens de Québec.

hoshin59
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hoshin59 »

viniz113 wrote:Salut Bienvenue sur le doll forum.De quel provinve es-tu? Moi ,je viens de Québec.
salut viniz ,merci pour cet accueil, je suis ch'ti, en d'autre terme du nord de la france d'hellemmes (tout un programme :lol: )cela fais deja plusieurs semaine que je me balade le long des forums de ce site qui est ma fois exelent et remplis de tres bonnes choses,je n'ai jamais autant lu et ecris en anglais ,ca fait du bien de repasser au francais :lol: ,je me suis interresé a cet univers un peu par hazard, depuis un film diffuser il y a quelques temps a la tv,monique avec albert dupontel,en premier lieu je voulais m'offrir une real doll en silicon ,mais elasse c un peu trop cher pour moi pour l'instant j'ai meme essayer d'en acheter une chez slade le real doctor mais la aussi c'etait juste en dehore de mon budjet,cependant je ne desespere pas de m'en offrir une un jour :roll: ,puis j'ai decouvert plein d'autre fabriquant et models meme un francais qui diffuse une doll appelé leeloo pas mal faite d'ailleurs mais ma preference reste pour la rd body6 face14 hairblack,en attendant vue que je n'avait jamais passer le pas, je me suis offert un lovedoll(je prefere ce therme a poupee gonfable qui pour moi et equivalent a mediocrité de conception), et je suis surpris de m'ammuser autant avec,elle est vrai tres bien et le cyberskin mmmm..., bon ben voila ca suffira j'espere que je t'ai pas trop soulé mais j'en profite un peu c rare de pouvoir posté en francais :lol: shussss!!!

laf_ange

Post by laf_ange »

Je pense que toi et moi nous devont être deux de rare français du forum.
Tu a la chance par rapport a moi de lire et écrire la langue de Sir Elton (j'aurais bien cite un célèbre écrivain anglais mais je suis infoutut de savoir comment il s'acrit).

Il existe un forum (hélas bien moi actif) totalement français. Comme je ne sais si je peux mettre le lien direct de ce forum tu peux me contacter en MP.

LAF ! ! ... !

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Salut Hoshin,c'est le cousin du Québec.Assez marrant d'écrire en francais.Ten fais pas pour les poupées en vinyl ou en latex,j'en ai 3.Et crois moi je m'amuse à fond.J'aurais peut-être l'argent nécessaire pour une silicone,mais j'ai une petite amie. Donc je la souffle et désouffle.Ni vu,ni connu. :D .Il ya des vinyls à environ 4 ou 500 euros qui sont vraiment jolies,pas celles à 80 ou 100 euros :cry: Il faut faire des recherches et tu pourras en trouver une presque qu'aussi jolie qu'une en silicone.Moi j'ai une KANDI BOXX(vinyl,très jolie) et une MIRANDA et une TERA PATRICK (LATEX). Pas mal, je ne pourrais jamais me payer trois silicones. SALUT COUSIN

cloejolie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cloejolie »

Hello,
La leatitia de domax elle elle est trop jolie je vais faire des photos pour vous montrer, mais là j'attends ses tatouages et son piercing :lol:

hoshin59
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hoshin59 »

hi everybody, salut tout le monde, je croie qu'on inaugur le premier salon francphone de ce site :lol:, je posterai bientot des photod de ma petite japandoll, et je croie que je vais me laisser tenter par une ivana taylor de toyjoy.

viniz: salut cousin,tu a de quoi faire avec tout ca :lol:,et oui c vrai que c tres pratique ,la je pence m'en offrir une deuxieme pour varier les plaisirs en suite j'arrete de prendre dans ma cagnottes pour quand meme m'offrir ma rd (ca reste mon idee fixe pour l'instant, etant celib ca ne pose pas de probleme pour moi :lol:

laf:je ne savais pas que tu ete francais aussi ,et je doit avouer que je suis une breme en anglais mais c etonnant les progres fulgurant qu'on peu faire quand on s'interresse a un sujet :lol:,c juste une histoire de motivation :lol:,si je ne me trompe tu a une rd ,ca avance ton histoire de visage souriant ou non?en est tu content?

cloe:salut encore un poster francophone , j'ai hate de voir tes pics c toujours enrichissant de decouvrir de nouvelles dolls,

aller a tout les froggies shussss ( maintenant faut aller bosser quand meme)

hoshin59
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hoshin59 »

salut c encors moi je suis passer sur differrent site pour trouver des info sur les french madame,et en me baladant je conslter les prix de c pouper entre 300 et 400 euros, et voila que je tombe directement sur le site du fabriquant domax qui eux propose leurs derniers model pour seulement 187 euros port compris ,de la a dire que les sexe shop ce prennent des marge long comme rocco il n'y a qu'un pas :lol: je me tate pour voir si je vais m'en offrir une ou pas ...affaire en suspens ....

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Faut pas que tu paie autant pour une French Madame,j'ai payé la mienne,100$,ce qui veut dire 140 euros je crois.Il faut magasiner.Surtout vous en Europe,elles sont partout ces poupées.ALLEZ QUÉBECOIS ET FRANCAIS, ON PRENDS LE FORUM D'ASSAUT :D :D :D

cloejolie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cloejolie »

La laetition est beaucoup mieux que la french madame car la French madame a toujours des fuite lors de l'adoption. Par contre si vous adoptez une Leatition elles sont contrôlés et pas de fuite pour ses bb. Sinon elles sont beaucoups plus coriace niveau peau. :lol:

hoshin59
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hoshin59 »

hi everybody,merci cloe pour c information bien que j'ai du enclancher un decodeur pour comprendre certain mots :lol:, donc mon choix ce resrtreint a deux model soit la laetitia brune de domax ou l'un des modeles de poupee-latex.com le choix n'est pas simple ,elles ont toutes deux leurs avantages et leurs inconvenient,commencons par DOMAX,double bain de latex et toison pubienne,et chez poupee-latex.com accessoirs offerts et apperement une bonne qualté de fabrication .Tout deux sensiblement au meme prix au alentours de 190 eurosle choix reste en suspens...

INFORMATIONS