realsexdoll.com

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
rubb3rl0v3r

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Has anyone here tried the perfect 10 doll? All the reviews suggest she is awful which is a shame, because as far as i know she is the only doll in existance designed for hand action. I know she is butt ugly, and the orifices look unnatural but thats something id be willing to overlook for that sort of functionality. Not even the higher end solid dolls can do that!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by AGL »

I haven't had any experience with her myself, but judging from the pics of her on blowmeupsexdolls.com, I don't think I could even stay hard with her. I know you say that her looks aren't a big deal for you, so I guess everyone is different.

I'd rather tape my fleshlight to a more attractive doll's hand, if a handjob was that important to me. She does have what looks to be a usable mouth, though (a rarity in blow up dolls). At the end of the day, I guess only you can really decide what will work for you.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you. Maybe some others will reply who have her and provide more insight.

Cheers!

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

100_0130.JPG
100_0130.JPG (526.69 KiB) Viewed 9950 times
Ive seen a few pass through here over the years with a positive comment about that doll, it's been selling for many years so there must something likable about that wench.

I enjoy a cheap lay once in a while.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

I could be wrong Debra, but I think he's talking about this doll:
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg (65.31 KiB) Viewed 9946 times
The doll you posted the pic of is actually cute!

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

airgirluvr wrote:I could be wrong Debra, but I think he's talking about this doll:
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
Thats my Bunny Boo doll. :lol:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Debra wrote:
airgirluvr wrote:I could be wrong Debra, but I think he's talking about this doll:
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
Thats my Bunny Boo doll. :lol:
Yeah, well I'd like to play peek-a-BOO with her! :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:D - Ahoy shipmates -

perfect 10 - rubb3rlov3r - was designed in the decades past "80's" and for those who had her - they as Debra dolly said must still have a feeling for her as why would they still make her -

& price wise she is not cheap dolly - around $ 200 so those who get her must know something i was told as a young lad - marry the less pretty lass - and she'll never give the problems that a super pretty babe will - :roll:

what really counts is that you are happy with the doll - not what some other bloke thinks - is it a trouble free dolly - does it have a good longevity record - does what its suppose to do - those are the good questions - ask 10 shipmates about a doll and get 10 opinions - really its up to you -

all i know is the doll is made in Tiawan ROC - and imported by TOPCO - i still have a dolly made by this company - called the country cutie - and i have no real complaints actually i like it - but its unlike the Perfect 10 in many ways and has no special features like the 10 dolly

so i hope someone here who had the "10 dolly" can comment on the important questions - :mrgreen:

fair seas - :angel:

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

You are right, debra, that is the doll.

The only thing that puzzles me what is with that masturbation 'ring' gizmo? Is there no way they could've designed the hand so that the thumb and fingers touch? I guess the technology in the 80's just wasnt what its cracked up to today. Someone seriously ought to revisit this function.

For that sort of price its the least id expect. Ah well, ive never recieved an automated handjob so my curiosity is almost driving me to pay the 200 bucks for that experience alone! As a married man looking over the fence into the paddock of sexual promiscuity, anyone whos ever been with a flesh woman with a weak wrist will empathise with my problem.

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:
You are right, debra, that is the doll.

The only thing that puzzles me what is with that masturbation 'ring' gizmo? Is there no way they could've designed the hand so that the thumb and fingers touch? I guess the technology in the 80's just wasnt what its cracked up to today. Someone seriously ought to revisit this function.

For that sort of price its the least id expect. Ah well, ive never recieved an automated handjob so my curiosity is almost driving me to pay the 200 bucks for that experience alone! As a married man looking over the fence into the paddock of sexual promiscuity, anyone whos ever been with a flesh woman with a weak wrist will empathise with my problem.
My personal advice to you would be to save your $200. That hand is more likely a cheap gimmick that will leave you disappointed and with 200 less in your pocket.

Ive never been with a woman who give me a hand job I liked, but Ive had some blow jobs that darn near drove me insane. :wink:

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
That head kills the doll right there.Takes a perfect body and ends up with a head less then desirable.

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

dollluver73 wrote:
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
That head kills the doll right there.Takes a perfect body and ends up with a head less then desirable.
If you see the rear view, i think the ass is actually the worst feature. It doesnt look like something i'd want to stick my cock in much less resemble a real womans asshole (is it just me or are those SPIKES around the inside wtf were they thinking).

But then theres very few air girls that have convincing asses but at this price youd expect more.

My line of thinking was this doll would be quite fun if you put a nice sparkly cocktail dress on it and a pair of nylons to hide the uglier parts then use it just for the hand action function and the occasional fully clothed girl-on-top vaginal sex. Positioned at the right angle, youd be able to ignore that awful ring thing connected to the hand.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:If you see the rear view, i think the ass is actually the worst feature. It doesnt look like something i'd want to stick my cock in much less resemble a real womans asshole (is it just me or are those SPIKES around the inside wtf were they thinking).

My line of thinking was this doll would be quite fun if you put a nice sparkly cocktail dress on it and a pair of nylons to hide the uglier parts then use it just for the hand action function and the occasional fully clothed girl-on-top vaginal sex. Positioned at the right angle, you'd be able to ignore that awful ring thing connected to the hand.
Hey, believe it or not I had a Perfect 10 back in the days when I did not have the Perfect Wife :) Actually the doll was far from perfect as well, but I can say it provided lots of options. One thing I've noticed about inflatables is that none of them tend to have that real woman look...with some looking like they belong in a dental commercial the teeth are so prominent and white.

But if you look at a lot of sex toys, such as the Tenga product they don't look like mouths, anuses or vaginas... BUT they feel great and get you off. So think about that anal opening again... you don't fuck it with your nose, so you won't be looking at it. It is how it feels that counts and you can always turn the lights down.

Quite frankly, however, the most delightful inflatable dolls I've ever owned were the Latex French Madame and Lolita. For me, I need to be looking at a face I'd want to look into and they have it. I've own Teddy Babes, Realdolls, a WickedRealdoll, Boytoy, Ruby, Lilith and a 1stPC, and I would still be happy to have a French Latex doll in my collection...especially for travel. And latex is much easier to repair than vinyl. As a matter of fact I am thinking of purchasing one when I am in Amsterdam to service me AFTER I leave the Red Light District for other places :)

Cheers,
Midiman
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

the reasons i cant get a solid doll are twofold-

1. cant afford them

2. Even if i could, i need a way to hide them from children and sensitive guests. Air-girls serve this purpose well.

I wish someone would design a upper end inflatable doll to serve as a half way house between cyberskin inflatables and real dolls (seamless, load bearing, but convincing and anatomically correct genitals. hand action would be a bonus too). Kinda like an inflatable version of the hustler virtual girl.

Also give me an inflatable with a convincing ass while youre at! Are 2 butt cheeks too much to ask for?

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:the reasons i cant get a solid doll are twofold-

1. cant afford them

2. Even if i could, i need a way to hide them from children and sensitive guests. Air-girls serve this purpose well.
Are you considering another inflates beside perfect 10 ?

rubb3rl0v3r

Post by rubb3rl0v3r »

Debra wrote:
Are you considering another inflates beside perfect 10 ?
possibly. What do you recommend?

Ive considered Tera Patrick, Jenna Jameson (i think) and the cinnamon vibrating cyberskin doll.

I was interested in the perfect 10 only because of the jerking hand. I've never seen that function in any other doll before.

INFORMATIONS