Pursed Lips Doll
40%
Blinking Blonde
20%

Total votes: 10

Dollicio

Diaoshi Inflatable Love Doll Product Demo Videos + DEALS

Post by Dollicio »

Browsing AliExpress today found this video which demonstrates an inflated Diaoshi doll.

Very interesting product demo video:

https://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/2 ... 324646.m4v

The doll is currently being sold with shipping included for under $ 35 USD which is an eye popping bargain.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000016958206.html

Another very interesting doll with pursed lips from the same shop!

Doll demo video:

https://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/2 ... 203448.m4v

This doll is currently being sold with shipping included for again under $ 35 USD!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000016960717.html

And another doll!! Blondes have more fun! She BLINKS!! From the same shop!

Doll demo video:

https://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/2 ... 439185.m4v

This doll is also currently being sold with shipping included for under $ 35 USD!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000016850720.html

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Diaoshi Inflatable Love Doll Product Demo Video + DEALS

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great find - Dollicio - :thumbs_up:

This air doll is a scaled down version of the Daio Shi line

Whatever you do don’t pull off the rubber band on her hair - once removed you’ll find that she is almost bald - it’s not my first choice nor will I get another like her

Best features

She has very soft skin, Face is cute

Bad things

Arms are not moveable - bald head - too small

Ok things

There is a flap that has to be removed before use inside both her inserts

There is always a reason for the low price

As far as value range air dolls go she is not the worst - but for me she’s a one & done

Again great job - Dollicio on this find and vid + links - :thumbs_up:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Ok - pictures of the new air lassie

I had ordered this air doll last month from China, and it took about three weeks - although !!!

This was not the air doll I ordered but instead was the one sent :o

This is one of the issues of ordering from a country 14,000 miles away that has a total different way of cataloging their product line

This is one of my major issues with Daio Shi - there is no part # or item # from the factory to differentiate their entire product line

All you get is some over used blow up doll pictures from the past re-used over and over - with no telling what yer getting at times - other times they are 100%

It is the inconsistencies of these sellers - that makes me pause & honestly these e-stores change names almost every month - errrrrr :o

Was I rooked - well no - I was not - I ordered an inflata- babe and one was sent - just not the exact one I was looking at {wanted the sitting version}

So - no I am not upset - because the air doll is nice - but you see where I am coming from

Oh check out the close-up of the insert - see the flap inside - which must be removed before flight

Do that with the air doll deflated & and you sober - I used a small scissor - take your time - any muck up and you've damaged her - the material is all TPE but the vinyl body is right behind that - fixing that puncture will be a date with the inflata Doctor :mrgreen:
Attachments
New Daio Shi 150CM 01 - Copy.jpg
New Daio Shi 150CM 01 - Copy.jpg (164.62 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
New Daio Shi 150CM 02 - Copy.jpg
New Daio Shi 150CM 02 - Copy.jpg (190.35 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
New Daio Shi 150CM 03 - Copy.jpg
New Daio Shi 150CM 03 - Copy.jpg (160.03 KiB) Viewed 2206 times

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Interesting,, I must say I've bought almost the same doll
From www.wish.com for 35 Aus dollars , minus the big and heat stuffThey do last a while but the fatal flaw in the insert making the plastic body go rock hard and fracture , making a very loud swoosh and flat ,

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Still a good thing , oh don't split or crush the hands or feet there filled with little foam balls , I am still finding them,

Over all a very very fun doll for the dollars spent oh a great ass to play with

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

As Yorktown points out, as good as they are, these are not the top of the line Diaoshi inflatable love dolls. So what features, we might ask, are we missing out on?

1. Seamless and rounded shoulder designs, which are the latest fashion, or alternately, the rotating arms designs. The first design is more attractive and the second more functional. The more advanced designs add complexity to manufacture. Arms that are just bonded onto the torso are more basic.

2. Breasts with separate air (water) inlets that fill two separate chambers for adjusting the firmness of the breasts to individual preferences. Adds more complexity.

3. Possibly thicker PVC skin construction which can be noticeable on close inspection of the doll. Requires more material.

4. More anatomically correct positions and angles of the vagina and anus. Adds more complexity to manufacture.

5. Better and more refined joins for hands, feet and heads connecting to the main body. Adds more complexity and higher QC costs.

6. More recent head and face designs. Additional costs associated with design and manufacture of new moulds.

7. Better sewn on hair on doll head, or a bald head with a decent wig included. Requires more material.

8. Taller dolls. Requires more material.

For all the above improvements above the price usually varies between $ 60 to $ 120 USD. That is two to three times the cost of the basic doll. And so that presents a value equation to be balanced by each user. :evidence:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote: This was not the air doll I ordered but instead was the one sent :o

Was I rooked - well no - I was not - I ordered an inflata- babe and one was sent - just not the exact one I was looking at {wanted the sitting version}

So - no I am not upset - because the air doll is nice - but you see where I am coming from
Hi there, I can totally relate to that Yorktown :) I had this experience 3 times. I have received something else instead of the ones in the pictures. Although the 3 babes were ordered from Chinese sellers but from Amazon! And the interesting thing is that Aliexpress worked out totally fine for me. Ordered 5 babes from there and always received the correct one.

What I suggest is to always read carefully the description becuse sometimes you dont have the option for sitting or standing doll while making the order. In one case, the description mentioned to write them a message to tell whether you want the sitting or the standing doll because if someone does not specify, they send a random one. Better take care while ordering :)

Malcolm77

Re: Diaoshi Inflatable Love Doll Product Demo Videos + DEALS

Post by Malcolm77 »

Now to the post: thank you for sharing these new deals. I have not seem them yet, althought i went through the deals 1-2 weeks ago. Nice find! The price is just superb! And I think you don't have to compromise too much for the price. At least for me these dolls would be perfect, because I never cared for the hair, dont need the water chest thingy, the hands are OK and the body(material) is ok for me like that. Among these 3, i would order the first one, because of the mouth. I dont really like closed mouth dolls.

But I won't do that, already have one, similar to her. And anyway, I am occupied with something else now hehe. Preparing for my vacations with Bella.I already mentioned in another post that I will take her on my holidays to make exquisite photos of her in the hotel room, which could serve as a perfect backround :) I will create a separate post for this.
She is ready, but says: honey , I hope the travel will be short as this is not as comfortable as you think it is for me :D
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG (2.78 MiB) Viewed 2147 times

Kente

Re: Diaoshi Inflatable Love Doll Product Demo Videos + DEALS

Post by Kente »

With a travel case like that, she's gonna demand you give her some lovin' for at least 3 hours when you get her outta there.
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

INFORMATIONS