realsexdoll.com

The Best Air Doll Photography

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dollicio

The Best Air Doll Photography

Post by Dollicio »

This is by far and away the best inflatable doll erotic glamour photography ever featuring dolls from Diao Shi, Nanma (NMC), and Pipedream (PDX). It demonstrates just how amazing air dolls can be when accessorized.

It’s a must see!

Here is the link to all the photo sets: https://www.dollpark.com/facedolls/

Discovery and so credit goes to this thread:
Sample photos:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Best Air Doll Photography

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yes “Dollicio” - these are some of the nicest photos from a seller of air dolls

I would think that most makers & sellers should do the same rather than show some human swimsuit model and impart some belief the “blow doll” will inflate to look like that

I am well aware, as I do believe others that a “blow up doll” is just that - and teasing us with fake pictures isn’t the way to go

The “Face Doll - “air dolls are all presented well - even the value to mid range look stunning and shows how a little work in presentation can go along way - to make a blow up doll look enviable and yet keep it real

I am not sure who & what is “Face Doll” - as all the inflata- babes are from well established manufacturing companies

But I like what they are doing- :thumbs_up:

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

:thumbs_up:
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey ,all
So true sometimes you get very fake touched up pictures of doll
buy one and get shocked at the ruffness of the build , but these pictures show that most plastic princesses can be great to look at And be more fun to play with , with a few clothes , and a careful amount of heat stretching to remove wrinkles and careful inflation ,

P.s I love the first set of pictures , " yummy "

Rubber sheep
Baa means NO !

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Here’s a high quality video of another inflatable doll with silicone breasts.

Worth checking out.

https://youtu.be/Jvhf-902Frg

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

that's so cool, I think they should allways show them like this. ya know, take some pride in your products.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Agreed.....these photos are awesome, very erotic and a true reflection of the blow up babe your gonna fuck......on a separate note they are ridiculously expensive!!!!!!!
For a vinyl doll that costs a couple of £ or $ to make and rip off shite company’s charge a fortune (and always have) piss taking of you ask me. Rant over.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Dollpark’s rebranded Face Dolls are very highly priced—exorbitantly for the wealthy German market. Perhaps they come in a nice box? :roll: The same dolls on Amazon and eBay can be purchased for much less. The resulting savings can buy “a lot, a lot” of doll accessories and clothes. :lol:

When will air dolls be sold at Walmart’s and Costco’s? That’s what I want to know. :lol:

So that Dad or Mom can throw one in the cart for Junior, or a friend at work, or maybe just themselves. Safe sex, yo!! :multi:

Air Dolls with WiFi, Bluetooth, IR and motion sensors, speech, camera with facial recognition, and Internet powered AI are just around the corner. Think Google Home with a personality that is sexy in an Air Doll. “What’s the weather today, honey?”

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

The first Cayenne looking doll was nice but I really like the last Kimmi looking doll Nadescha. She has the nicest lower body of all them but too bad she don't have a built in insert. Nadescha must be a newer style NMC doll?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question- G218 - :?:

The air doll you referred to is actually the Pipe Dreams Extreme Dollz “ Hannah Harper”

Pipe dreams(PDX), has exclusive rights to Hannah Harper air doll license, so even though many moons ago NMC/ NANMA had the contract to build Hannah, Pipe Dreams later on decided going, it self with their own line of inflata-babes

So

This new air babe completely redesigned has the “rights” to Hannah Harper, but that’s where it ends, as PDX extreme dollz, are no where near as good as the ole NMC/ NANMA “Hannah Harper” - air babe of yore

I have had/ have two new Hannah’s from PDX; one burst from poor quality and the other is still around but is fragile and after use splits a new hole/ seam that needs to be fixed almost every use

If your good @ air doll repair then PDX air dolls aren’t a total write off, but be prepared for some work after flight as they’re all hanger queens

Just a note PDX was dumping these air dolls & they were available @ deep discount, hence how ended up with more, but I would not spend lots of Oscar on them

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks Yorktown, you are a best for air doll information.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

These are indeed the best photos of air babes. Really amazing ones. Seeing the first two pictures in this post was really kind to my heart :oops: Seeing Kinky Jessica, my 3rd love doll i bought, photographed so beautifully...i loved her :)

Inspired by these photos, I decided to take one of my dolls with me when I go on vacations. So I will be able to take similar photos of her in the hotel room. My flat is relatively old so I would not be able to take good photos with not so good backgrounds. So i am really excited about my holidays, will be fun with a doll. I will strive to dress her up in different styles and to shoot similar photos like these.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

That’s an awesome plan M77. Air dolls are not just fun play mates, they also make great models to practice your photography skills!
Malcolm77 wrote:These are indeed the best photos of air babes. Really amazing ones. Seeing the first two pictures in this post was really kind to my heart :oops: Seeing Kinky Jessica, my 3rd love doll i bought, photographed so beautifully...i loved her :)

Inspired by these photos, I decided to take one of my dolls with me when I go on vacations. So I will be able to take similar photos of her in the hotel room. My flat is relatively old so I would not be able to take good photos with not so good backgrounds. So i am really excited about my holidays, will be fun with a doll. I will strive to dress her up in different styles and to shoot similar photos like these.

Loverboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Loverboy »

Hi guys, was just browsing and came across this post, some of the ladies certainly look pretty. To be honest I wanted to cheer myself up, feeling a bit fed up with the Coronavirus.

I mainly have purchased fabric type dolls, but after seeing these ladies and the way they have been photographed I'm thinking of getting myself an inflatable lady, dressing her up and doing some photos.

I'm from the UK and would like a more mature look to my doll, a lot of the faces on the dolls look like they are younger type ladies ( love & vibes ). But there a couple that could kind of look like they could be more MILF types.

INFORMATIONS