realsexdoll.com

Any durable vinyl only dolls on the market?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AAD1701

Any durable vinyl only dolls on the market?

Post by AAD1701 »

This might seem strange, but having cut my teeth on cheap vynil dolls, I actually quite enjoy the artificial feeling of the sleeves, so even though I plan on buying a fabric doll (probably a teddybabe) in a couple of months, I'd like to track down a straight vynil doll that can hold up to missionary between the sheets without leaking after a month. I'm not a heavy guy (quite scrawny actually) but the cheap nasstoys and pipedream dolls just don't last, I know this is an odd request but was just wondering if anybody knew of any vynils that could take a 140 lb guy practically laying on it. Thanks.

Dollicio

Re: Any durable vinyl only dolls on the market?

Post by Dollicio »

The top inflatable doll maker in China, Diao Shi, released a much sturdier inflatable doll not too long ago.

It’s available for purchase on Aliexpress here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Real-In ... 88318.html

There’s a thread about it here on the Doll Forum:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=90225

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Any durable vinyl only dolls on the market?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

She's real cute for sure - :thumbs_up:

I lot of air brushing to conceal the seams - I am concerned about the height of these new entrants as they seem to be getting smaller - which I understand probably are their base consumer complaints that the 155CM line was too tall

but for western tastes I do prefer a taller air babe - 170CM is just right

Either way the heads are now turn able like this one and they are getting way prettier

INFORMATIONS