realsexdoll.com

Are the dolls on Amazon legit?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
mikesublime

Are the dolls on Amazon legit?

Post by mikesublime »

I'm totally new here so please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere. I'm also new to the whole doll scene. There's a doll on Amazon that's being sold by several different sellers but something doesn't seem right. None of them have reviews. Actually one has one 5 star review. But here's what I mean:

https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Silico ... 07QWDXDP3/
https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Silico ... 07R5PRL97/
https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Silico ... 07QK3YCZ6/
https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Silico ... 07QMPYBJF/

I want this doll and I'd love it if I can get it from Amazon. Are these sellers legit?

Newguy2k
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Are the dolls on Amazon legit?

Post by Newguy2k »

Its very much a "Buyer Beware" on Amazon. I actually first got thinking about purchasing a doll after seeing them on amazon, but after looking at the pics of the doll, and customer pics, I realize they were not the same, and soon found out the pics being used were from the manufacturer, who sold the doll for about 3x what it was going for on Amazon, and if that doesn't raise red flags, nothing will lol. That being said, the dolls I was looking at were TPE and a much higher pricepoint than the one you are looking at, so you might actually get a reasonable doll for your money, just maybe not exactly like in the pics.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome aboard - mikesublime - :thumbs_up:

Essentially all the dolls are Daio Shi made in China air babes

The only difference between all them are what options they may come with

Really cheap ones might be very basic - and with few kool options

Also they come in two types- standing & sitting

Ask the seller in email as to which one they are selling - everyone has a preference and getting the right air doll or if your kool with either type

The Daio Shi are a well made air doll - remember one thing though - no doll will last long if over inflated- 90% is best and when not in use I leave mine @ 60% - these are field estimates 8)

mikesublime

Post by mikesublime »

Thank you for the replied. I actually decided to go with another cheap doll I found on Amazon. It looked much more legit. I'll let you guys know what I think about it and maybe even post a few pics in a week or so. Thanks for the advice!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Best of luck - MSL - :thumbs_up:

The TDF is the place to ask your question when it comes to air babes, we are well stocked here with people in know :mrgreen:

mikesublime

Post by mikesublime »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Best of luck - MSL - :thumbs_up:

The TDF is the place to ask your question when it comes to air babes, we are well stocked here with people in know :mrgreen:
Thanks! I can certainly see that. I've learned a ton here already. Oh, and the doll (and some clothing/accessories) that I ordered from Amazon arrived today. I likely won't have a chance to set her up until the end of next week but when I do, I'll put up a couple of pictures. Just taking a quick look and feel, though, I'm happy with my purchase. For what I paid, she's better than I expected. It's not the one I linked to in my original post but a different one that looked much more legit.

Anyway, again: thanks! I look forward to reading more posts around her and interacting a bit as I explore this new hobby of mine (ours).

INFORMATIONS