Suggestions for a new doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Suggestions for a new doll?

Post by her_guy »

Hi everyone,
So Amy's body is unfortunately beyond repair, for real this time. Her back, and around her anus, have several dozen tiny leaks. As a result, she can no longer hold air at all. As quickly as I can introduce it, it's already exited. I can even hear it leaking out even when cuddling with her.
What could you great people of this community recommend me for a replacement? Here are my requirements.
1. Inflatable. Obviously. :) I live with my parents so she has to be able to be hidden well. Amy's (semi-solid) body fits in a 17 wide by 22 inch long metal safe, with other items underneath her. That's just an idea of what I have currently.
2. Inserts pre-installed, or included. I know this may be asking a little much, but I can't possibly risk having to buy multiple items/accessories for a doll that doesn't have them, and one of them being discovered upon delivery.
3. Oral entry? It is not necessary, though it would be really nice to have one.
4. Seller specific. Discrete shipping is an absolute must, for obvious reasons.
5. I'd like to stay within the $90 margin, with shipping and or import fees included. I live in the states, though I am willing to buy an imported doll. Amy was an import :)
Other than the requirements listed above, I'm not too picky.
Thanks everyone!

Dollicio

Re: Suggestions for a new doll?

Post by Dollicio »

Two dolls that come to mind are made by Diaoshi and Pipedream respectively.

Both dolls are semisolid inflatables with solid heads, hands and feet.

Here are the links. :mrgreen:

https://www.amazon.com/Y-NOT-Inflatable ... B078JMXHCF

https://sextoycloseouts.com/shop/for-hi ... fuck-doll/

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

@dollicio and others
The first one looks like it'll fit the bill quite nicely. Thanks a million.
Could I ask you, or anyone who may own this doll, a few questions about it? There's a few new things as it relates to going from a cyberskin entry based doll to a TPE one. Mainly, how would one clean the inserts, properly?
I understand the general idea, remove insert, wash very well with lukewarm water, let dry for a few hours and then re-insert. The trouble for me is insertion and removal. Amy's current body has you turning the insert inside-out with it still fully attached, (it's fused as a part of her body) and you have to scrub it down with whatever efficient cleaning solution you can manage, then help it along back into the cavity.
Will it be the same process with this doll?
Also, injectable breasts. What in the world is the deal with that? Please explain? :) I can't go off any images if there are any, disadvantage of total blindness.
Thanks for stopping by!

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi

The first one , as said , is a diaoshi ,the insert is fixed to her body and it is difficult to clean . The first times I used an anal irrigator ( i think I am using the right word , sorry) to clean her love holes , but I read that sometimes the vibrating bullet tends to unfix from the insert and from that moment your insert has two holes , and one of them is inside your doll: lubricant and :oops: get inside your doll's body and that will affect the vinyl inside so , I started using female condoms with the dolls. The insert's inside ,in my opinion , could be better , sometimes I feel it very soft and I would prefer something wilder :twisted: . The other doll is Pipedream's and has a removable insert that , for me , is rubbish: short(your dick gets out by the other side , and mine is not very big but normal) , it has a bad angle 90º ( sometimes it hurts) and due to that angle the insert is broken in the first use. I hope I helped you a bit. Beerrrssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: .P.D. I live with my parents too but they know what I have :haha4: :haha4: .
Attachments
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG (439.09 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG (495.69 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Kiss me sweet
Kiss me sweet
IMG_0015.JPG (623.69 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG (753.07 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Guess who is at the back of the door
Guess who is at the back of the door
IMG_0017.JPG (652.82 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Dolicio- has chosen some real good air babes

The “Y-not” air doll - Is a very good choice as she is about 150cm tall and folds up nicely - to solve your storage issue

Also she has removable inserts making clean up easy- she can also be used sans the insert or with a female condom as “vinyl master” does - Holla amigo - :thumbs_up:

I like these value made Daio Shi air babes as they are well built and are fun to both have sex with and cuddle with too - price is great as well

Ok - now the pipe dream PDX extreme dollz- I am still in lust with Bonnie - but buyer beware- quality isn’t her super power - rather it’s sad to report repairs to her body will be common

Also there two versions of Bad Ass Bonnie - the mid range will fit your space requirements- but the high end version is 165cm and with solid head - she takes up much space - inflated she’s awesomely big - in a great way - but deflated takes up more space than Y - not babe

Good luck - her_guy -

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

hi yorktown and vinylmaster13.
Wait, I'm a lil confused. One says the inserts are fused with her body, and another poster says removable. Which one is it :D
Also yorktown what does the higher end pipedream doll have for a model number/name? I'd like to find her anyway, future purchase maybe. :)
Thanks again.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Tell your parents. Tell them you're a guy with real feelings and needs. Tell them to buy you a darn nice real sex/love doll. For crying out loud, your blind, they are your parents... they would have to understand.
p.s. And tell them to hurry.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. :D
That, is an absolute no no, by the way. In terms of the family I'm held to the same high standards as all my other brothers so yeah. This conversation probably wouldn't end well for me, blindness or not. That was a good suggestion though.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

her_guy wrote:I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not. :D
That, is an absolute no no, by the way. In terms of the family I'm held to the same high standards as all my other brothers so yeah. This conversation probably wouldn't end well for me, blindness or not. That was a good suggestion though.
Not being sarcastic. Far from it. Was only trying to help you consider an alternate way.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

@That_guy
Oh, my apologies then. I have a hard time noticing when someone's using sarcasm lol.
I mean I did almost get caught a few years back when I had my first doll a simple vinyl inflatable with no inserts or solid components. Mom walked in on me cuddling with her at night and she saw a her leg poking out from the sheets.
I'm not sure if she doesn't know what it actually was, but I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to tell/ask her, even though it's been several years since then and a lot of crap has happened since then.
Money isn't really an issue to a point, however I'm not ready to go out and buy something with a bit more staying power I.E., a teddybabe or even a real doll.
Although, I do have one strong argument to my advantage if I ever decide to bring this conversation to the table. But, I'd be curious if you or anyone could relate to ever having to explain to your folks about having a doll and why, and how in the world you bring up a topic like this with mostly close-minded religious folks, yes I'm not religious, for my own reasons but that's a discussion for another day.
I'm actually on the simpler side of owning a doll, I just cuddle her, lay in bed with her, sometimes I bring her into my lap in my chair, other times I'll only inflate her to about 40 percent and sit in her lap in said chair, or have sex usually missionary, and that's about it.
Again, my apologies to you that_guy.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

her_guy wrote:Again, my apologies to you that_guy.
No need to apologize. Heck, no offense taken. I am writing only in a spirit of trying to help. But this may not be the right place and I don't know about all the particulars in your life. But I do think your kidding yourself, if you believe your parents don't know anything about your vinyl doll.

I don't know why sex is such a taboo subject in humanity, but it is. We all do it. We all enjoy it. We all crave it AND we all can't talk about it. Your parents do it. Ask them to abstain from sex for 10 years and lets see how long they make it. But You and Myself, are unable/capable/or any reason, are without a partner and people like us get pushed into a state of depravity (or at least I do). So, we seek the best substitute. And your parents already know this. It's just that you don't know, that they know.

Sure I'm making an educated assumption, but I would offer 10-1 odds that I'm right, if the truth of the matter could be known.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Hi again,
You might be right. I don't know. If they weren't so closed-minded, maybe I could bring this up with slightly more success and at least help them understand. It's been an ongoing personal battle of mine for years ever since I was discovered, even well before Amy's persona had even been created.
And to a point, I don't really understand why people who aren't understanding are so quick to judge the doll and the human. It's not like it's being done to you, so why not just either leave them alone, or if your really an open-minded person, attempt to get a backstory?
There's a grand difference between a true doll lover and a downright creep looking for trouble, and I really wish people would understand that. I thankfully have found a select few friends in my tight (internet) circle who do, thank the heavens.
You won't believe how amazing it feels to cuddle up next to Amy, and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I'm trying so damn hard to create a life for her and I, starting with a place of my own. That way I can actually let her be queen of my place and give her a permanent residency. In that case, if I'm discovered I can say, this is my place. If your unhappy with what you've found, there is the door, bye.
Also back on topic, a few years ago I found a tlc Carmen doll on amazon. At the time it was being sold it was just $60, though now, two things. It's $80, and is no longer delivered to the united states? And the seller apparently now has managed to put up quite a selection of options for her, from a quick glance.
I hope this shines some, kind of light somewhere and helps, something somewhere someone somehow?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The “Y - Not” air babes come with removable inserts

Member “Dollicio” has a link to a discount sex toy warehouse for the high end version of Bonnie Rotten air babe- in his post above

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

hmm... I didn't see it... all I saw were attached images, will look again.
And ok, I think it's going to be your first recommendation that ends up in my cart. :) Could you elaborate on my last question a bit? What's the deal with the doll's "injectable breasts" Never seen that in a doll before and I'm curious to know what that means and how it actually works.
Thanks guys!

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

The details written, do not explain exactly how to fill the breast with water. It only used the word injectable and also instructed to use 100 degree water. To mimic human heat it would seem. It looks to me, that her nipples come off and use some type of syringe to inject warm water, I don't see how else it would work.

The details from the advertisement is as follows:
Made of non-toxic PVC, this love doll features sleek skin and seamless parts, ready to get you erotic instantly and enjoy fantastic sex through various positions.
3 ENTRANCES AVAILABLE - Get ready for awesome blowjobs! Also her tight vagina and anus with floating points on the inner walls will keep massaging your penis and bring you ultimate sex experiences. Lubricant is recommended for better sensation.
LIFELIKE DESIGN - Her juicy injectable breasts (100°F water is recommended) are eager for your touch. Realistic 3D face, hands and feet, and brown curled hair make her the only girl you ever want. ATTENTION: Her hair is fixed on head and can't get off.
EASY TO INFLATE & DEFLATE - It takes only a few minutes to inflate \ deflate the entire doll (Pump included). And you can stow the deflated toy away in your secret places.
PRIVATE PACKAGE Discreet shipping and billing
Inflatable Sex Doll

Too thirsty at night but no mate to free your inner desire? Then this inflatable doll masturbator is the perfect alternative for you. You can indulge your burning desire in this lovely girl, and she can perfectly fulfill your own freaky fantasy with tight vagina and magical anus. Complimentary sexy underwear & heating stick add more fun and comfort to your incredible moments with this brunette girl. It's very easy to deflate the doll after use, and it will take much less space than those silicone dolls.

When you need her ?
When you willing to improve your skills, it can use as a trainer;
When your wife/girlfriend not at your side, she will comfort you;
When your wife/girlfriend in Physiological period,you may need her;
When your wife is pregnant, you need her;
Also she can as a special gift for your close friend.
Hot Girl for Oral Sex

What you get:
1 x Feet Pedal Pump
1 x Inflatable Doll
1 x Heating Stick
1 x Sexy Underwear
You'll receive pleasure in more ways than one when shopping for sex toys with us.
Specification:
Height: 59.8”
Face Size: 7.9” x 5.9”
Neck Girth: 12.2”
Waist: 23.6”
Chest: 31.5”
Hip: 36.2”
Arm Girth: 9.1”
Thigh Girth: 15.0”
Calf Girth: 10.2”
Palm Size: 5.9” x 3.3”
Feet Size: 7.1” x 3.1”
Vagina: 5.7”
Anal: 3.5”
Mouth: 4.3”
Realistic hands, feet and big
Hands and feet are not inflatable.
Lifelike skin with lines are made on her hands and feet.

Looks pretty good, maybe that helps you, my friend. Good luck.

INFORMATIONS