realsexdoll.com

TO WRITE OFF OR NOT TO WRITE OFF - IS THE QUESTION ??????

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: TO WRITE OFF OR NOT TO WRITE OFF - IS THE QUESTION ?????

Post by john1972 »

My Kimmi is doing the same thing but not sure if its the front or back side. Its a slower leak and if you put her into tub with soapy water
you can see bubbles coming out of the hole that is just under the inflation hole. Not sure really why that hole is there. But guess I am going
to find out lol. I am going to get repair kit and cover that hole. I figure long as she is sealed up around her anus and front insert areas she should
hold air still. At least I hope :). Would be nice to see pics of how the insert actually goes into the doll. I assume its strait threw from front to back?
If so long as the dog bone shaped insert does not have any rips or holes in it , It should be sealed from any air that might be coming out of the
inflation chamber . Like I said I am not really sure what that third hole just under the inflate valve is for. I would assume its allowing air to go in and
out of there for some reason. Am I going to end up suction or something lol. Maybe she will make queef sounds or something while having sex? lol
But if that is the case then the insert must be TWO parts. And the air will slowly leak threw those out of the openings. Then ill have to figure out a way
to seal up the ends of the inserts. Maybe ping pong balls shoved in really far? Id like to keep her in working order so covering her holes up is really
not something I want to do and besides a girl without sexual parts is a shame :(.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hi John

That little round hole is for the vibration thingy - and like a “York Peppermint Patty” - gives you the sensation :mrgreen:

Ok

If you feel air coming out then your doll like my wonderful Kimmi have in fact ruptured in her love tunnel

When you looked for leaks were bubbles coming out around the edges of the insert?

If you put a round patch to the vibration hole that will prove some relief - good luck John

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Hello yorktown

Sorry its been a while since I have posted. Been busy doing things .
I have not yet patched that hole closed but the only place air was coming out was from that strange hole.
I did not see any coming out of her vag or her anus areas. The leak is rather slow anyway. She holds air for about
ten mins or so and then she is a flubbery mess and needs more air lol. I do plan to cover that hole and see what happens.
I do not put vibes in her anyway so if that is all the hole is for I do not have any worry about covering it up.

Thanks for the info man . Hope you are well.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries, J1972 - :thumbs_up:

Yup that hole is expressly for the vibration thingy - but - it appears your air babe is leaking just like my Kimmi - just not as bad -

A patch should work just fine, for now - :!:

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Oh, so that material weaken PVC with action? Or just contact with time? If it danger life of my Kae I would remove it. I don't care 100% 50% or 0%. I just need her around as long as possible.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just know that no inflatable doll will last forever, it's just not possible unless she's never to be used -

I like getting copies of the ones I like the most so, that for years to come I can enjoy their company - that's about the only way I know how to keep your favorite alive for a very long time, this is especially true of the NMC Legacy types - whereas the value air babes can live out very long lives if not over inflated or used very ruff like

Now as to the materials - vinyl can last a long time even the thin sheet vinyl that most inflata- babes are made of - just remember that TPE does react over time with vinyl - so try to keep the TPE parts covered from the vinyl so that they doe not touch

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Just know that no inflatable doll will last forever, it's just not possible unless she's never to be used -

I like getting copies of the ones I like the most so, that for years to come I can enjoy their company - that's about the only way I know how to keep your favorite alive for a very long time, this is especially true of the NMC Legacy types - whereas the value air babes can live out very long lives if not over inflated or used very ruff like

Now as to the materials - vinyl can last a long time even the thin sheet vinyl that most inflata- babes are made of - just remember that TPE does react over time with vinyl - so try to keep the TPE parts covered from the vinyl so that they doe not touch
Ahoy Yorktown,

Why aren’t air babes made out of thicker sheet vinyl so that the dolls can have a more robust form and can stand on their feet while feeling more solid overall. It would only add marginally to the cost of the doll. If the sheet vinyl used were at least of the same grade as a good quality beach ball with thick vinyl that can be handled carefree wouldn’t that be an improvement?

:D

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

I would also like make legs that my Kae can stand. Girls have a right for good health. It is so painful to see how it bend then she try to standup.
That hole on the back I would keep for ventilation of her internal "organs" it connected with space of both inserts? Right Yorktown? . Inserts are also sealed not well. So any leak inside will eventually leak. But Yorktown has more experience. If they are removable I would search and fix damage inside.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Ahoy, shipmates

Dollicio, if the factory did as you asked, are wonderful inflata-babes would last forever- sales would plunge- factories in all of China would close - conflicts with west would be guaranteed due to all the people out of work from lack of air babes sales - :mrgreen:

Honestly though - a better product would be nice - input from customers - would be awesome

Instead we receive warmed over designs from the 90’s with little innovation- sans the Chinese A.I. dolls, which I would not understand- what she was saying anyway- :P

So

We of the west will instead receive what they make, and like it

Pipe Dreams products was our last hope, they had a rep here @ TDF and accepted input - but sadly they’ve moved on to TPE solid dolls after the so/so reception of the “Extreme Dollz “ collections

Not really sure where that leaves this board - more inflata babes will come - I am sure of it, but the line of the NMC NANMA- legacy babes might be in their twilight- with only mid range & value line remaining

Daio Shi remains the only totally committed maker - but with no customer service at all - of course unless you wish to buy a 1,000 pieces - then their desk is open for comments

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You are right - rosen - that small hole in her back is actually to install the vibration thingy so that yer air babe can make a move on ya

If there were a leak from the area where her inserts rest up against her vinyl skin, you would hear the air escaping thru that port on her back

rosen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rosen »

Yorktown, do you know any thread discuss how to produce it? If to get one dead girl despeaced and copy cut form. How actually difficult is to seal it? I can see it sort of thermal process?

INFORMATIONS