realsexdoll.com

Cayenne a little depressed

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Cayenne a little depressed

Post by genesis218 »

This morning Cayenne looked a little depressed so we had a hot bubble bath together in the tub and I found the source of her depression problem. A little VLP vinyl repair glue on a seam that I foregot to reinforce from the first day I breathed life into her and she’s back in bed with me and her beautiful sister Kimmi again.
Attachments
BE3F8BB9-446F-49F1-921F-5C04557A2FCD.jpeg
BE3F8BB9-446F-49F1-921F-5C04557A2FCD.jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2523 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cayenne a little depressed

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good save - G218 - :thumbs_up:

Cayenne is an awesome air babe - and I got a new one too back in November - what a great Legacy air babe from out friends over at NMC

Question - :?:

Where was Cayenne leaking - from - :?:

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

An upper leg seam that I forgot to reinforce before I put her into service. I'm waiting for an extra Kimmi Lovecok doll. The first one I ordered had a removable insert? I've never seen a Kimmi with that! I sent her back and got a refund being they advertised it as having a built in. I'm hoping the new one I ordered from Ebay UK is the old style. Pretty soon we won't be able to get those dolls anymore. If you like the NMC dolls we better stock up before their all gone.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks - G218 - :thumbs_up:

While my preference is of the Orion "Natalie" - the real thing that's important is as you you say of the total disappearance of the NMC Legacy air babes - like Natalie/ Kimmi/ Cayenne

I have seen the future like the new Kimmi with the removable inserts like Kendra Carson/ Madeline Moon/ Lexi Tyler and while the faces of all these NMC air babes are very nice - all are of the totally unlike the legacy air babes mentioned above

It might already be to late to stock pile - if Kimmi has already been switched in production - :?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

genesis218 wrote:An upper leg seam that I forgot to reinforce before I put her into service. I'm waiting for an extra Kimmi Lovecok doll. The first one I ordered had a removable insert? I've never seen a Kimmi with that! I sent her back and got a refund being they advertised it as having a built in. I'm hoping the new one I ordered from Ebay UK is the old style. Pretty soon we won't be able to get those dolls anymore. If you like the NMC dolls we better stock up before their all gone.
Hi Genesis
Actually I am not sure about the cessation of these dolls, especially Kimmi. They have been around for quite a long time and all sites are full of her ( Amazon, ebay, aliexpress etc ).
Btw may I ask why dont you plan to buy a diaoshi doll instead, for example? Or do you just like blondes? :)
Dont get me wrong, Kimmi/Natalie and Cayenne are wonderful airbabes, but honestly, a sexy diaoshi babe is much better :) I deliberately said a "sexy" one, because in the beginning I didnt like diaoshi faces, couldnt get used to their style, but if you find a hot one, then she is better in all aspects:
-their bodies are better worked out (formed), the insert looks and feels more realistic, their ass look truly amazing and they are good to kiss as their mouth are a bit open.And you also dont have to mess around with reinforcing the seams as their material is really durable.
On the other hand, I agree that these NMC babes are the best ones among non diaoshi babes. I will also buy one out of the three blondes, as I think someone cannot quit the world of inflatables without trying at least one of them (I had Leticia tho, but she was black haired and she is also not that famous modell like the other blondes :)

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Aw, that's sad that Cayenne had some issues, but glad to hear that you've got her all fixed up. :thumbs_up:

One thing's for sure, she's a cutie! :)

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Malcolm77 you may be right being I’ve never owned one but have you ever owned a high end NMC doll yourself. One thing I do like is the beautiful heads they put on the Diaoshi dolls. There is no doubt proportion wise the NMC dolls are the most real like to a woman of the air dolls and one of the best things is the vinyl skin is so soft and smooth just like real skin. I’ll have to start looking for a nice Diaoshi doll to purchase and try out.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

As she is an air babe, perhaps depressed is not the correct term. I would have gone with...wait for it..."Deflated" :whistle: :lol:

I hope she cheers up and reinflates her mood.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Anung Un Rama wrote:As she is an air babe, perhaps depressed is not the correct term. I would have gone with...wait for it..."Deflated" :whistle: :lol:

I hope she cheers up and reinflates her mood.

Anung :thumbs_up:
LOL!
I also wanted to write she looks rather a bit deflated :lol:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

genesis218 wrote:Malcolm77 you may be right being I’ve never owned one but have you ever owned a high end NMC doll yourself. One thing I do like is the beautiful heads they put on the Diaoshi dolls. There is no doubt proportion wise the NMC dolls are the most real like to a woman of the air dolls and one of the best things is the vinyl skin is so soft and smooth just like real skin. I’ll have to start looking for a nice Diaoshi doll to purchase and try out.
Hi, yeah I mentioned in my post that I had a Leticia (she is the same as Kimmi but with black hair a little bit different body structure, but essentially she is from the same doll series). https://www.amazon.co.uk/Orion-0519634- ... 58&sr=1-66 there she goes :)

Actually I am surprised at what you mentioned. I thought you dont like Diaoshis because of their heads. As Kimmi, Natalie and Cayenne (or so to say NMC high end dolls in general) has truly beautiful faces on their dolls. Well, if you like their heads, then how much will you like their body?! :) I think diaoshi modells have the best formed/designed bodies.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

The upper part of the Leticia doll is quit different and with smaller tits, but still a good looking doll. The heads of the Diaoshis dolls are really the only thing I like on them.

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

I love Cayenne Cleur.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I’d love to fill her up