realsexdoll.com

New LoveToy dolls 2018

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New LoveToy dolls 2018

Post by paula_dam »

Don't know if these dolls were discussed before, but LoveToy released two inflatababes last August:
https://www.lovetoywholesale.com/search ... =Love+Doll
They seem to be the usual PVC doll with face mask, both have TPE vagina/annus tunnels ...and also silicone boobs! There's a brunette, and a blonde with oral opening. The site has videos of the actual products being inflated.

I am interested in the blonde one. Has anyone ordered one of these?

Malcolm77

Re: New LoveToy dolls 2018

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks for sharing , nice find :) They didnt have a topic yet, but they deserve one. Nice looking dolls , the blonde one seems to be really good because of that hot mouth! The only disadvantage is the hole for the insert looks stupid :( I had one doll already with such a hole and it was not good. And it is a pity as that inserts looks so good! tight and realistic! If they are cheap I might buy one later :)

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Interesting, would mind to try one

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I got the blonde version a few months back

The face is fine, the silicone breasts are a kool thing - feels great VS the usual cherry on top a round Boobie that Diao Shi normally use

The insert is very well detailed but the doll has a cheap design where her legs and where the insert goes - sorta kinda makes the air doll appear like something from the 70’s

The air dolls skin is smooth & soft

I got mine thru Amazon.us, but noticed that she appeared discontinued almost as soon as I purchased :? - try the other Amazon. Eu/ uk/ de

I paid like $120 - which to me at least was wee bit much for a lower level mid range air babe

I really got her more for the silicone boobies - to see what all the hype was about

Overall she’s just ok, and I am sure she’ll last some time with me more for the super soft boobies

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

I can get the brunette one locally at about USD 170, which is not a bad price here in Argentina, but I'd rather go for the blonde one. I hope it gets in stock here!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Hola

These aren't the worse air babes around - but they aren't the most hi -tek version you can get either - :thumbs_up:

I think the Daio Shi made air babes are a better choice - I simply wanted to see the silicone boobies - they're ok

If I were to do again, I would have skipped this one - but - yeah the blonde version is the better

Bueno suerte amigo - :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks for summarizing your experience Yorktown :) I agree with you. The only thing which tempts me is the insert as it looks so good and her mouth. The rest is nothing special. But since she is not available anywhere, i cant buy her. Not a big problem :)

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

Well, they finally have the blonde one in stock here - and discounted at $120! I might get her as my Carmen Luvana has developed some difficult leaks recently, and I want some oral action (good the mouth opening seemed to be a little larger on the Lovetoy doll).

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I got the blonde version a few months back

The face is fine, the silicone breasts are a kool thing - feels great VS the usual cherry on top a round Boobie that Diao Shi normally use

The insert is very well detailed
but the doll has a cheap design where her legs and where the insert goes - sorta kinda makes the air doll appear like something from the 70’s
The air dolls skin is smooth & soft

I got mine thru Amazon.us, but noticed that she appeared discontinued almost as soon as I purchased :? - try the other Amazon. Eu/ uk/ de

I paid like $120 - which to me at least was wee bit much for a lower level mid range air babe

I really got her more for the silicone boobies - to see what all the hype was about

Overall she’s just ok, and I am sure she’ll last some time with me more for the super soft boobies
@Yorktown is making an essential point about the vagina and anus of this doll. They are not positioned in a way that is even close to being anatomically correct. It is a straight through tunnel design with an open ended dog-bone style insert. Why did they bother making a doll that is good in some design details (breasts) and very mediocre in others? :multi:

PS. Does anyone want to help write the company on behalf of the passionate inflatable doll admirers here to give them our thoughts? We demand better dolls. :shakefist:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

paula_dam wrote:Well, they finally have the blonde one in stock here - and discounted at $120! I might get her as my Carmen Luvana has developed some difficult leaks recently, and I want some oral action (good the mouth opening seemed to be a little larger on the Lovetoy doll).
Hello there. My aim is not to embitter you of course, but I cannot recommend this doll to buy. Especially if you want to buy because of the oral. It won't work.. I'm relatively small sized and I could not enter her mouth. And this is not even the problem. Even if I could, it would not be enjoyable as the inner side of the mouth is rock hard. nothing sensual...

Kente made a topic for her, you can write my critics about her in his post:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=113496

What she is good in is the silicone breast and the insert alone is amazing. The best insert for a doll i think.

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

Thanks for all the inputs on... the inputs!

INFORMATIONS