realsexdoll.com

High end doggy style

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

High end doggy style

Post by genesis218 »

Is there a high end NMC doggy style doll still available out there instead of the standing up NMC Kimmi Lovecok and Cheyenne dolls which I already have? I know there use to be a couple on the market a few years ago.

Malcolm77

Re: High end doggy style

Post by Malcolm77 »

genesis218 wrote:Is there a high end NMC doggy style doll still available out there instead of the standing up NMC Kimmi Lovecok and Cheyenne dolls which I already have? I know there use to be a couple on the market a few years ago.
Yes, there is one NMC, Kinky Jessica / Eileen Sue.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks. I like it. Too bad she doesn't have a built in insert.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

genesis218 wrote:Thanks. I like it. Too bad she doesn't have a built in insert.
Glad you like her :) Long time ago, she was my favourite doll! And yeah, the insert was the only negative thing. I dont like dolls with removable inserts. Pity they do not make a Gina Lynn love doll again. Would buy her immediately.
And the problem is that there are not any doggy style dolls with a built in insert on market today, except for Diaoshi. They have some. But if you want an NMC or any other brand beside Diaoshi then you wont be able to buy any such dolls :(

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Honest for me the best now a days - is the Daio Shi line

There are several types they make high to low in price - so it really comes down to what you like

"LOVE & VIBES" is a good place to start - shipping to everywhere makes them awesome

All mine where shipped thru Europa and arrived quickly to the good ole US of A,in days - wow - :idea:

All types to are to be found from the separate installed insert to the built in ones {which I prefer} - only priced higher

Now years ago in Europa there was the "Crazy Razey" air babe - she's totally mythical now - but back in the day she was so totally awesome - made by NMC and she was a real hand full - wish was re-issued - as would the rest of the world - she was an air doll done right

TOPCO had their fling too with recent re-issues of Chasey Lane & the Perfect 10 - but have high capabilities, but both were quickly re-issued and now they to are mostly gone from the air doll scene - good luck finding - maybe the P10 but Chasey is long discontinued

So again my recommendation would be to stick with the Daio Shi for good mid to high end fun - now remember - there is also the value line and there are a goodly amount of air babe just right for this job - so you can save some Oscar (money) still have a very functional air babe for fun too

INFORMATIONS