realsexdoll.com

most advanced air doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
shadow66

most advanced air doll

Post by shadow66 »

I have been wondering, what do you think is the most advanced air doll out there? I've heard a lot of different things here on the forum, so I was wondering about this. with so much tech out there, and china going nuts in the tech arena, I can't help but wonder. with so many dolls out there it's hard to know.

Malcolm77

Re: most advanced air doll

Post by Malcolm77 »

Good question, but my answer might disappoint you. I think we cannot claim any doll to be the most advanced one. It is better ask which doll is the best for my taste/need?
So of course there are lots of advanced dolls who represent technical development so to say, but there is not a perfect doll because each might lack something.
Basically all dolls are advanced (above a certain price range of course). They have fully formed 3D face, arms, legs. These are the elements of an advanced doll. You wont have any more advanced details than these, rest of the body is just pvc and so air.
NMC Babes are really good (Kimmi Lovecock, Natalie, Kinky Jessica, Cayenne Cleur etc).
Diaoshi airbabes are all wonderful. Probably they have the most detailed figures and the have the sexiest bodies. Their face might lack a bit as regards true beauty.
There lots of types of dolls out there, each carrying an advanced solution/typical characteristics with themselves.

But to answer, i can mention dolls who i think have the most advanced/ best of "something" in them (personal opinion):
-Has the most advanced inserts (pussy and ass): Perfect 10 doll & Chasey Lain doll
-Has the most advanced mouth: BJ Betty / Perfect 10 / Chasey Lain
-Has the sexiest face: Juicy Jill
-Has the sexiest ass: basically any diaoshi dolls :)
-Has the biggest tits: Mona Mountains
-Comes in the most exotic position: Vivid Raw Spread Eagle / Kink Jessica
-Is really special: transparent (see through) dolls

So maybe if you describe what are the most important things on a doll for you / what should the doll be good at, then we can advise one that will perfectly suit your need :)

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

thanks for your reply! I agree with basicly all that you've said. but I remember a post that mentioned a doll with sensors in it, that's what I mean when I ask what is the most advanced doll.

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

I think that was Virtual Veronica that had sensors.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Oh i see :) Yes, Virtual Veronica had sensors. Also , Lynn Thomas was able to talk. But unfortunately these babes cannot be bought today and I dont know about any similar love dolls recently. But there is a guy who made a topic recently, he used an app to make her doll be able to speak and he can also hear her sleeping for example. So you can upgrad a doll with apps.

INFORMATIONS