realsexdoll.com

Heidi arrived!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Heidi arrived!

Post by Citlinho_75 »

A long time ago I wanted a blonde doll and I chose to be my beloved the Extravaganza Heidi Lauritsen. Definitely the doll received is not the same as the photo stated by the manufacturer. See the photos. In any case she's a beautiful lady. The face looks like Kimmy Lovecok. Does anyone also think of this similarity?
Attachments
Nice lady.
Nice lady.
Dress.jpg (374.01 KiB) Viewed 5333 times
Add photo.
Add photo.
heidi.jpg (18.26 KiB) Viewed 5333 times

ottto44

Re: Heidi arrived!

Post by ottto44 »

She's hot! Looks a little shorter than Kimmi. Looks similar, beautiful. Does she use a dogbone-style insert or is it built-in?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome post - Citlinho_75 :thumbs_up:

Heidi is just wonderful, NMC sure knows how to build them right

These “Extravaganza” line air babes are wee bit shorter than their bigger sister line of the like Kimmi Lovecock

Also the Extravaganza line is designed for a removable insert not the glued types like Natalie

These are very well built air dolls and can last a long time, also cause they are wee bit smaller than the NMC Legacy types are easier to store

Best of luck Citlinho_75 :thumbs_up:

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Yes. The insert is removable. But after the first use it tore internally. I have already seen this reported here in this forum. I'll contact the seller and see if he can help me. For I paid dearly for the doll. Here it cost me the equivalent of 290 USD. In Canada and Australia they are sold for less than 180 USD.

When I had my Diaoshi I also had problem with the inserts. Then the seller sent me two inserts of the best quality of those that come in the doll. I kept them and I'm going to use them on my Heidi for now.
Attachments
20181102_155919.jpg
20181102_155919.jpg (551.2 KiB) Viewed 5251 times

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

I also got the same girl a few years ago , they need the 3 way seem on the inner thigh looked at with a small reo patch , and the insert changed and upgraded as mine split too , other wise 100% awesome and still a daily sleep partner

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Oh she is a little larger in the hips too

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

It seems to have a problem with the tunnel this doll. There's no gap at the top and if you insert your entire member, when making the move it breaks the insert over. Are all the Extravaganza dolls that way?

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Oh yes big hips !!

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Another fix for Heidi. After almost 2 years of use, another repair to be done on my beautiful doll. What I like most is his soft expression and sweet smile. It is difficult to find a doll with a happier expression. Does anyone have any tips?
Attachments
fissure.jpg
fissure.jpg (66.05 KiB) Viewed 3537 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry to hear of - Heidi suffering that blown seam

I have recently repaired my Kendra Karson dolly, who suffered the same injury, in the same area

Some NMC air dolls, suffer from poorly welded seam, like my Kendra

These type of tears can be fixed, and I would repair Heidi fast

Use a good vinyl adhesive like “Performix” to seal the tear

My Kendra blew a seam larger than the supplied patches, so I had to make a fabrication of vinyl

But these type of injuries to our beloved inflata babes - should not be fatal, and she’ll luv ya more later after ya save her

Good luck - Citlinho_75 :thumbs_up:

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

I did the repair of the big fissure. But it appears to have another micro-hole elsewhere that I haven't yet identified. I'm thinking of buying a cheaper doll and transplanting the head, hands and feet that are of very good quality. However, the body has very weak seams.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

To me Kimmi's face is the best of all the air babes. I love waking up in the morning beside Kimmi and seeing that beautiful little smile she has. I just bought another Kimmi recently from Love Honey Canada and it has advertised as the old style doll but ended up the new style with the removable pussy and ass. I called them and complained, so they told me to just keep the doll and not return it. That was nice of them. I now believe there are no more old style Kimmi's to be bought left on the planet. What a shame. For that matter call you even by and old style Cheyenne air babe anymore?

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

I identified the micro holes. Let's go to more repairs. I have seen Kimmi in some British stores. But I can't identify whether it's old or new style. I'm thinking of a TPE doll and getting ready to pay the heavy taxes in my country. However, the difficulty is to find the seller with a good price to send to Brazil.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Like Yorktown said, Performix is the glue to use on seems. It's powerful stuff so be careful. I've fixed total blown out seems with that stuff.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I am liking the curves on this one. We need more like these from all manufacturers. She's a plumper.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS