realsexdoll.com

I need advice for purchases

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
3x1l3

I need advice for purchases

Post by 3x1l3 »

Hello everyone, I wanted advice on which inflatable doll to buy, I already tried an inflatable doll this:
https://www.docjohnson.com/sophia-rossi-doll.html
but I threw it after a few days, because I found difficulty with the missionary position and I had trouble in penetrating despite using a lubricant.
Now I would like a doll more realistic and after some research I found this:
https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... -doll.html
I'm looking for a doll that has a mouth for blowjob, soft breasts (not PVC) and vagina and anos more comfortable is this good or is it better? I am oriented towards the sitting version for the difficulties to meet with the first one.

Thanks for your help

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: I need advice for purchases

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Firstly - welcome to the TDF - 3x1l3 - :thumbs_up:

Now to your air doll quest - :angel:

Sophia Rossi and her NMC value line air sisters use a simple pouch type insert - and if you place too much air pressure into the air doll the pouch insert will due to over air pressure become difficult or painful to penetrate - so with these air babes less air pressure is way better - especially in the missionary you on top - as internal air pressure will become very intense inside the air doll

Now as to "Love & Vibes" - :angel:

They make many air doll angels both in sitting and standing versions as well as Euro-Asian - Afro-centric - and of course the California air babe - :mrgreen:

Most have a built in TPE insert although the lower priced ones will have a removable insert -

Now as you stated the sitting version is the best version as a sex toy - and has a wonderful TPE insert - same thing applies here as with Sophia - don't over inflate - you'll have a better sexual experience with the doll with less air pressure - she isn't a fußall

Good luck with your air doll quest - 3x1l3 - :thumbs_up:

3x1l3

Post by 3x1l3 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Firstly - welcome to the TDF - 3x1l3 - :thumbs_up:

Now to your air doll quest - :angel:

Sophia Rossi and her NMC value line air sisters use a simple pouch type insert - and if you place too much air pressure into the air doll the pouch insert will due to over air pressure become difficult or painful to penetrate - so with these air babes less air pressure is way better - especially in the missionary you on top - as internal air pressure will become very intense inside the air doll

Now as to "Love & Vibes" - :angel:

They make many air doll angels both in sitting and standing versions as well as Euro-Asian - Afro-centric - and of course the California air babe - :mrgreen:

Most have a built in TPE insert although the lower priced ones will have a removable insert -

Now as you stated the sitting version is the best version as a sex toy - and has a wonderful TPE insert - same thing applies here as with Sophia - don't over inflate - you'll have a better sexual experience with the doll with less air pressure - she isn't a fußall

Good luck with your air doll quest - 3x1l3 - :thumbs_up:
Thanks for answering me, I finally got this:
https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... -doll.html
What size of bra and clothes do I have to take?

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

If you are a fan of these type of dolls, you may also want to try the Y-Not line on Amazon as well. Very similar dolls and try are usually prices under $50. I have had mine for quite a while and they are both holding up quite well.

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Dr Latex McPeggin wrote:If you are a fan of these type of dolls, you may also want to try the Y-Not line on Amazon as well. Very similar dolls and try are usually prices under $50. I have had mine for quite a while and they are both holding up quite well.
just curious, is Y-Not inflatable doll head made out of PVC sculpt or is it something that can be flatten? Cause when I was ordering mine from Love N Vibe, I expected it to be much smaller in size. It was too big cause of the PVC sculpt head.

INFORMATIONS