realsexdoll.com

Staining Issue

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
xxxman122

Staining Issue

Post by xxxman122 »

I am actually liking my vibee doll's body, but the head is still too ugly & creepy.

Anyways, I was dressing my doll up today and I gave her my winter girl leggings that I wore for last winter. It had a warm fleece inside and I guess that must've bleed into doll's feet (pvc?).
That didn't happen when I wore under my jeans. And also it didn't bleed onto the latex part. just that plastic feet mold.

I pm'd autolycus and he has same experience too.
my inflatable doll also has some permanent stains on the harder plastic of her hands and feet. I really don't know how they got there, it basically looks light brown like she got dirty somehow. I've tried rubbing alcohol and soap and water and even some actetone, but the stains are stubborn. I'm not sure what to do or suggest next.
To prevent anymore stains, I'm about to order a skin colored full bodysuit for my doll. Which is likely to be a nylon-spandex blend, since it's the cheapest.
I was wondering if there's any solution to remove these stains?

xxxman122

Re: Staining Issue

Post by xxxman122 »

Official response from Vibee doll...
I’d be happy to help you today. In general, we recommend our customers to use a special sex toy cleaner or a gentle soap and water. But I think that the stains cannot be removed with these products. Though, a more aggressive cleaning agent could damage the surfaces. Therefore, I can only recommend you to try the cleaning agent of your choice in a place that is less visible in order to test if it damages the surfaces of the sex doll.
What is this material even made out of that nothing works??
I tried a bit of bleach/clorox, baking soda, dishing soap. though it was short rubbing, there was no sign of stain even fading. it's crazy

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hi - xxxman122 - sorry to hear about your “vibee doll” getting a dye stain on her skin

I’ve had this same issue before, and the importer is right in that removing the stain is usually not possible

I’ve read before where some members had some success in removing stains but any dark colored stain remains a discoloration just less obvious

I try never to place dark clothing on a bare skin air doll, just because of this transfer of the dyes into the vinyl skin

I don’t know the science of it, but plastics absorb ink dyes rapidly and permanently

Some have used paint type thinners - but I think those chemicals can possibly damage the dolls skin, maybe try it on the non inflated feet/ hands ?

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Hi - xxxman122 - sorry to hear about your “vibee doll” getting a dye stain on her skin

I’ve had this same issue before, and the importer is right in that removing the stain is usually not possible

I’ve read before where some members had some success in removing stains but any dark colored stain remains a discoloration just less obvious

I try never to place dark clothing on a bare skin air doll, just because of this transfer of the dyes into the vinyl skin

I don’t know the science of it, but plastics absorb ink dyes rapidly and permanently

Some have used paint type thinners - but I think those chemicals can possibly damage the dolls skin, maybe try it on the non inflated feet/ hands ?
Ohhh the paint does sound like a good idea. maybe like acrylic? hmmm she got a lot of dirty spots under her feet.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Benzoyl Peroxide can be solution. Search in forum.
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Twin Pines of Maine makes a special product to remove stains from vinyl dolls. Each order is mixed fresh just for you, and has an active shelf life of one year.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Any confirmed solutions? Like those things are $15+shipping.
So if i find that it doesn’t work, it has no use for else where.

And i don’t know if those dolls are same material as this one

INFORMATIONS