realsexdoll.com

Three very hot ladies in my bed

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Three very hot ladies in my bed

Post by Malcolm77 »

Recently I have been really lucky with the dolls I bought. The last three were so durable that I still have all of them. Today I decided to get all of them and take some pics of these hot babes :)

What do you guys think? Vote which one is the hottest, prettiest, has the sexiest body?

For me it is quite obvious: Jill is the prettiest, Lucy is the hottest and Monica has the sexiest body.

From left to right, the ladies: Monica - Lucy - Jill
20180717_200417.jpg
20180717_200417.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 4241 times
20180717_200359.jpg
20180717_200359.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 4241 times
20180717_195811.jpg
20180717_195811.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 4241 times
How many dolls did you have sex with at the same time so far? :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Three very hot ladies in my bed

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome job - M77 - :thumbs_up:

Wow - what a line up they would all surely win the World Cup of Inflata - Babes :angel:

I have a crush on the Agent 69 head/ face combo - so its an unfair choice pre-selected by me - :mrgreen:

Oh - how many @ the same time 4 - :P

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Wow - what a line up they would all surely win the World Cup of Inflata - Babes :angel:

I have a crush on the Agent 69 head/ face combo - so its an unfair choice pre-selected by me - :mrgreen:

Oh - how many @ the same time 4 - :P
Thanks :) I completely agree! Agent 69 face will always be the prettiest one without a doubt :)

wow, four dolls must have been a great pleasure :) Unfortunately I didnt have place in my bed, so I had to take one out, so finally I did it with two ladies only :) But was great.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I'm partial to Monica, but that's because she looks like my beloved Xiaofan's twin! I do love blondes though (like my Luna), and think both Lucy and Jill are quite attractive. If i had to choose between them, I'd go for Jill though, since her lips are parted (better for kissing?).

I've been fortunate to make love to 2 dolls at once numerous times , both of whom I have a strong emotional connection to. It does make clean up more of a chore however, so our threesomes will remain a special occasion.

Looks like you have some hot times ahead in the bedroom! Congratulations.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

autolycus wrote:I'm partial to Monica, but that's because she looks like my beloved Xiaofan's twin! I do love blondes though (like my Luna), and think both Lucy and Jill are quite attractive. If i had to choose between them, I'd go for Jill though, since her lips are parted (better for kissing?).

I've been fortunate to make love to 2 dolls at once numerous times , both of whom I have a strong emotional connection to. It does make clean up more of a chore however, so our threesomes will remain a special occasion.

Looks like you have some hot times ahead in the bedroom! Congratulations.
Well, Monica is my all time favourite as regards body. So far, no any other doll had such a crazy sexy body. Nice tits, neat belly and legs, and the world famous ass :) Jill is all time favourite regarding face. So beautiful, and yes, the parted lips are great for kissing. And I like Lucy as she is hot all in all, and I really like her sitting position.

Yeah, I also prefer to focus on 1 doll at the same time, dressing up 2 and then cleaning two takes to much time. Tho I enjoyed it :)

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Very nice! It seems you have very pleasant time now with your beautiful girls. Agree with you - Jill is prettiest because of her head and unique optimal old-NMC-like body construction. I agree with Monica and her sexy body - like other Diao Shi airgirls.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

magoruk wrote:Very nice! It seems you have very pleasant time now with your beautiful girls. Agree with you - Jill is prettiest because of her head and unique optimal old-NMC-like body construction. I agree with Monica and her sexy body - like other Diao Shi airgirls.
Yes, I love these dolls , thanks :) Although Lucy is the first one to have some problems. She has a little leak somewhere but i cannot find it. She releases air slowly. When I fully inflate her, she holds air for about 10 mins and then gradually blows out. After about 40 mins she only holds about 45% of air. At the weekend I will have more time and will try to find where the little leak is. It will be very hard. I hope i can fix it, otherwise i have to get rid of her :oops: But it is all right in this situation, my wardrobe is almost full with these 3 dolls.. :)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Malcolm77 wrote: Yes, I love these dolls , thanks :) Although Lucy is the first one to have some problems. She has a little leak somewhere but i cannot find it. She releases air slowly. When I fully inflate her, she holds air for about 10 mins and then gradually blows out. After about 40 mins she only holds about 45% of air. At the weekend I will have more time and will try to find where the little leak is. It will be very hard. I hope i can fix it, otherwise i have to get rid of her :oops: But it is all right in this situation, my wardrobe is almost full with these 3 dolls.. :)
If you've grown attached to Lucy (it seems that you have) and cannot fix the leak, you don't have to get rid of her; you could stuff her. After 8 months of loving, my girl developed a leak so I stuffed her with polyester fill. Of course she feels different now, but she still feels great in a different way and I still get to look at her lovely face on the pillow beside mine, and to squeeze her perfect butt as we make love.

If you're interested, here'sthe thread discussing this.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

autolycus wrote:
Malcolm77 wrote: Yes, I love these dolls , thanks :) Although Lucy is the first one to have some problems. She has a little leak somewhere but i cannot find it. She releases air slowly. When I fully inflate her, she holds air for about 10 mins and then gradually blows out. After about 40 mins she only holds about 45% of air. At the weekend I will have more time and will try to find where the little leak is. It will be very hard. I hope i can fix it, otherwise i have to get rid of her :oops: But it is all right in this situation, my wardrobe is almost full with these 3 dolls.. :)
If you've grown attached to Lucy (it seems that you have) and cannot fix the leak, you don't have to get rid of her; you could stuff her. After 8 months of loving, my girl developed a leak so I stuffed her with polyester fill. Of course she feels different now, but she still feels great in a different way and I still get to look at her lovely face on the pillow beside mine, and to squeeze her perfect butt as we make love.

If you're interested, here'sthe thread discussing this.
Thank you for sharing it, however I have never been interested in stuffing any dolls. I always use them until they normally last :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry to hear M77

Try looking around the neck to main body

That’s where the solid PVC head is glued to the soft vinyl body

Stress tears often develop there especially if the doll is stored deflated - just fixed a Kendra Karson air babe by Cal Exotics - she’s a an NMC air - babe, more similar to Hot Lucy

Same also with hands/ feet to check for

Best of luck M77,

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Sorry to hear M77

Try looking around the neck to main body

That’s where the solid PVC head is glued to the soft vinyl body

Stress tears often develop there especially if the doll is stored deflated - just fixed a Kendra Karson air babe by Cal Exotics - she’s a an NMC air - babe, more similar to Hot Lucy

Same also with hands/ feet to check for

Best of luck M77,
Thanks Yorktown for your help :) Finally i found it. It was under her arm, in the armpit basically. And was hard to find because it mostly leaked if I turned her arm upwards. Now she is okay :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Lucy is hot, glad to hear she will return to her hotness - :angel:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Lucy is hot, glad to hear she will return to her hotness - :angel:
Thanks! :) Yes, she returned absolutely. Though she wanted to be alone for a little while, didnt even allow me to play with her while taking bath. She said: I am washing my hair honey, cant you see? But after that she got dressed up pretty and was relaxing with me on the bed :)
Attachments
washing her hair
washing her hair
20180714_155702.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 3556 times
so beautiful
so beautiful
20180715_101353.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 3556 times
relaxing
relaxing
20180715_101825.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 3556 times
Who wouldn't climb those hills to get those hot legs? :)
Who wouldn't climb those hills to get those hot legs? :)
20180715_104145.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 3556 times

INFORMATIONS