realsexdoll.com

Pretty new to this, but has anyone else had this happen

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
FireRoy

Pretty new to this, but has anyone else had this happen

Post by FireRoy »

Hi everyone,
I am pretty much a sex doll virgin lol, even though have bought 2 (including the one arrived today). Now my first purchase (both bought via Ebay) seemed to come pre- punctured as well as having a faulty inflation valve - the doll in question a Valentini made by Seven Creations, which I still have but have not tried to fix the possibly many leaks there. My second doll ("Lindsay, Fully Loaded" by Pipedreams) seems to be at least passing the duration test lol. which brings me back to the doll with pre-existing flaws is this common or was I just unlucky that first time ?

Void Pointer

Re: Pretty new to this, but has anyone else had this happen

Post by Void Pointer »

No, mine sometimes have weak seams but they never leak before first use.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Depends on quality, and price, I suppose. I have inflated, posed and photographed almost 40 inflatables (mostly Diaoshi). And only one had a flaw, being a weak seam between permanent TPE vagina and body. Impossible to find, but the doll deflated in a matter of minutes from a hole I did not even see or hear.

FireRoy

Post by FireRoy »

thanks for that, I guess it was a case of poor luck with that one, especially when a similar item went up for nearly 30 dollars less the following week lol - the dangers of impulse internet shopping lol, well glad to report the second one is working like a charm, she inflated and stayed pretty much at 90% inflated till I tried to deflate her lol

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome aboard - FireRoy - :thumbs_up:

You picked a great place to ask your questions about air dolls - here @ TDF

I can tell you that many air dolls in the value line can be of the party type variety - not all mind you - but a good many - and those in the party designs tend not to be long lasting inflatable dolls

Try - AMAZON - or eBay as they have large selections - and a great variety from the party types up to the magnificent air babes that can cost way over $200

Ask a way - I am sure somebody here has some experience - :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS