Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Wunderfrau 170CM by Daio Shi

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well as the title sez it all - Wonder Woman - :mrgreen:

While much attention goes to the wonderful line as made by Diao Shi in the 155CM as well as the position air dolls - there are still some available out there in Peoples Republic of Chine of the 170CM size and, boyz size does matter - :P

I am in awe of very tall women especially those in in the Inflata -Babe world so when Diao Shi announced this incredible air doll - I had to behold her - and sure enough thru some help of a member here @ TDF that became a reality - :thumbs_up:

There were two version made, as I have the one constructed with a breast plate which actually turned out to be very nice, and the near standard Diao Shi coconuts with a cherry on top tatas

I decided this time on getting the standard tatas design - and thru ebay I found one seller whom still had one left and I quickly purchased her - and after about 2 weeks via EMS from Hong Kong she arrived @ my pad for assignment

As stated before she is a composite made air doll, meaning she is made up of separate parts all welded together - her torso is in an almost indestructible thick gauge vinyl while her legs are made from a much thinner and very long soft vinyl, as well as her arms which are separate of the main doll inflation

The solid head is made just for this wonder woman as it's much larger than the standard and does have the ability to be positioned left or right from center although its got a lot of friction to prevent it from being wobbly, rather its very stiff and I am not much for this gimmick, as it leaves a gap in her neck around the circumference which then requires a scarf of some sort - the heads of the standard line would not fit wonder woman - as this air doll way out sizes the 155CM versions

The TPE inserts are like wise much bigger than the standard 155CM and this makes for a wonderful relationship - these air dolls also come with a standard assortment options/ accessories that are common with the higher end 155CM versions

My wonder woman came with long black hair unlike the other which was delivered with brown hair - that's awesome as both are not identical - even though the deigns are basically the same

Again personal preferences abound, for me these 170CM wonder woman remain inflated for the most part as where with the other Diao Shi's models I only inflate them when looking for action - so far the other 170CM has never suffered a leak, and I assume the same of the new one as well - they are really well built - not that the Diaio Shi line is flawed, very much the opposite I find this line of air dolls to be among the best on the market, and they continue to improve and innovate

Because of their size I can't help but be turned on by them, and had they been made with the same epic sized tatas & booty's I would have applied for an Inflata-marriage license; but alas they are just mortal proportional breast and ass to their size and as such instead I''ll just keep them inflated VS deflated :mrgreen:

While many are familiar with the Diao Shi line - the 170CM are to me the Lexus of their kind, and sadly they never seemed to be accepted like the 155CM versions which are everywhere under every importer and or seller - however - the 170CM line remain elusive almost mythical - 8)
Attachments
WUNDERFRAU 1.0 - Copy.jpg
WUNDERFRAU 1.0 - Copy.jpg (202.79 KiB) Viewed 3975 times
WUNDERFRAU 1.2 - Copy.jpg
WUNDERFRAU 1.2 - Copy.jpg (202.16 KiB) Viewed 3975 times
WUNDERFRAU 1.3 - Copy.jpg
WUNDERFRAU 1.3 - Copy.jpg (136.38 KiB) Viewed 3975 times

Deck

Re: Wunderfrau 170CM by Daio Shi

Post by Deck »

I need a 170, actually a 171, but doll makers can be relied upon to skimp on cranium size, so putting something under her wig should get her to 171. Love that last pic of her face, Yorktown. I've had two Nikita Denise dolls with those same boobs, fat upper arms. crazy about 'em.

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

She is fabulous, I love her mouth and lips. Thank you for sharing.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

When I glimpsed at her face for the first time, could not really decide what looks a bit strange for me. The style of her hair (on forehead) or the too big open eyes. But it does not matter, just look at that hot open mouth! Makes the face as a whole so sexy. Good luck and enjoy your new beauty York :)

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Yorktown, congratulations. She looks interesting. Please, how did they reached the appx. 170 cm length? They made longer legs, or the body was extended too?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

Thanks for those awesome posts - :thumbs_up:

These Diao Shi wonder women - wunderfrau 170CM are so totally awesome in that they are really made much larger/ stronger than the standard 155CM and for western tastes just are better overall for fit and comfort -

The only area where I see an issue is the legs are made from a seriously thinner gauge of vinyl VS her main torso - so she can't really stand at all - props or not - she'll need something to hold her up - I really don't advise over --inflation as her main body can take anything but those legs won't

The entire air doll is larger - magoruk - from her head size to her main body and the real high climb is by her legs which are very long indeed - :mrgreen:

Thanks - mspakamac - in some ways she reminds me of the ole Tak Shing Miss Wonderful - air babe from the 80's - just way bigger and of course Asian

Like those TOPCO air-babes - Deck - this wonder woman is from the same factory - so yes they share much similarities as Diao Shi retains some of is older designs and incorporates these into the new innovations

Hi M77 - yes the face is what caught me too - remember these air babes are for domestic (read - Peoples Republic of China) consumption - so unlike others I am familiar with this air babe is totally Chinese in appearance - sure, sure I'd luv to have an even larger Wunderfrau with more Europa in her - but hey I lucked out with this awesome air-babe - no complaints
Attachments
Wunderfrau 1.8 - Copy.jpg
Wunderfrau 1.8 - Copy.jpg (194.95 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
On the right is the 155CM - VS - 170CM
On the right is the 155CM - VS - 170CM
Wunderfrau 1.7 - Copy.jpg (249.07 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
On the right is a standard 155CM - newest version with the synthetic latex body
On the right is a standard 155CM - newest version with the synthetic latex body
Wunderfrau 1.6 - Copy.jpg (307.73 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
Main inflation valve in on her port side (left/ green) leg down near  her footsies - and its a Boston valve for rapid inflation/ deflation
Main inflation valve in on her port side (left/ green) leg down near her footsies - and its a Boston valve for rapid inflation/ deflation
WUNDERFRAU 1.4 - Copy.jpg (199.82 KiB) Viewed 3732 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Cool beans YT! I am so glad to see improvements made by Daio Shi. I am very interested in this "synthetic latex body" design and will be following progress on this. Sounds like it is much stronger/tougher than PVC, yes?

Congrats on your adoption and thanks for the initial review!

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

What a sexy looking doll! Any chance to see some pictures of her deflated?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sure thing - Olwyn - :thumbs_up:

I was actually surprised how she arrived in a small to medium box, and was actually worried the seller had sent me yet another 155CM air babe - but no my fabulous 170CM Wunderfrau was neatly folded and fit in what I thought; what a small box -

Yours is the first request of pics of an air - babe deflated - :mrgreen:

Just as a note, unlike my other air babes which remain deflated - I keep inflated both my 170CM, along with my legacy air babe Linn Thomas - inflated nearly all the time
Attachments
Wunderfrau 2.0 - Copy.jpg
Wunderfrau 2.0 - Copy.jpg (245.49 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
Wunderfrau 2.1 - Copy.jpg
Wunderfrau 2.1 - Copy.jpg (230.44 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
Wunderfrau 2.2 - Copy.jpg
Wunderfrau 2.2 - Copy.jpg (290.59 KiB) Viewed 3539 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Thanks a bunch yorktown!

It sounds perhaps strange, but the reason I want to see her and other other babes deflated is that I need to keep them hidden from my gf. So seeing a doll deflated gives me a hint on how much space it needs. Me and my gf share lots of sexual secrets, but I still feel a bit embarrased about my fetish for sex dolls...

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Yorktown, many thanks for nice pictures. This helps the doll construction to imagine better.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

The only area where I see an issue is the legs are made from a seriously thinner gauge of vinyl VS her main torso - so she can't really stand at all - props or not - she'll need something to hold her up - I really don't advise over --inflation as her main body can take anything but those legs won't

I am experiencing the same with my diao Yorktown! The legs of the doll are constructed in a strange way. They take less air than her main body. While her body is almost fully inflated, her legs still could take more air. I am already used to it and actually i make advantage of this, as this way she can take up the reverse cowgirl position very easily :) This is my favourite position with her now.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sure enough pardner - in that these Diao Shi Air - Lassie are awesome sex toys - the leg issue not withstanding it's just the way the air babe is designed

Some years ago when these Diao Shi air dolls were making their entrance - I had an issue from over inflation in that her backside seam split open - instant pop - so the important thing to know is that they are not indestructible - but can last a long time if air pressure isn't at 100% 90% is the top end on them

Now as a pure sex toy the Diao Shi that are in the sitting position are totally awesome - they are hands down my favorite -

INFORMATIONS