realsexdoll.com

2 options! Help?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
YungUrchin

2 options! Help?

Post by YungUrchin »

ive always wanted to try an inflatable sex doll and now that im going to have the house to myself for a few days, Ive decided to swing by my local adult shop and pick one up to have some quick fun with. Ive settled on 2 options; California Exotic's Big Bust Babe and Pipedream's Becky the Beginner. Anyone have any experience with either of these? Keep in mind this will only be for like 4 days so longevity isnt too big of a facotr for me. Also does anyone know if they are ok to use in water? Shower sex is a big turn on for me.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 2 options! Help?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

My Euro's/ Buc's - would go to the Cal Exotics "Big Busty Babe" - honest ya never know what yer going to get with "Pipe Dreams made Air Babes"

Good luck on your doll quest -YungUrchin - :thumbs_up:

Let us know which one ya got on how hot she was - :angel:

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

YungUrchin, what doll did you choose and how did you liked it? This is exactly the type od situation, where a cheap simple dolls are the best.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

YungUrchin

Post by YungUrchin »

magoruk wrote:YungUrchin, what doll did you choose and how did you liked it? This is exactly the type od situation, where a cheap simple dolls are the best.
Thank you for taking interest! The house wont be empty until the Tuesday 26th which is when ill be going to bring my queen home. I am 90% sure I will be getting the Big Bust Babe doll because I am a sucker for big tits. Ill pick her up in the morning, have a shower with her, then introduce her to you all!

INFORMATIONS