realsexdoll.com

Kimmi’s bedtime.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Re: Kimmi’s bedtime.

Post by Malcolm77 »

Actually I think she is more beautiful than Kimmi :) You might want to take some pictures of the ladies in the bed :wink:

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I just ordered another Kimmi doll and I’m hoping she will be the old discontinued style doll and not the new style doll. The last one I ordered is the new style doll with a removable insert instead of a fixed insert. I sent it back being it was falsely advertised and they did amazingly give my money back.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Well I got my second Kimmi doll from Australia and she is the new style. Disappointed again and for the last time. I'm not going to try for a third unless someone knows of a website that actually has the old style in stock. It looks like I'm going to have to transplant my new Kimmi dolls head onto a Cayenne doll if I really want an old style Kimmi doll again. Not happy.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry to hear that G218 - :?

It's so sad to to see the NMC Legacy babes just fade away as such -

To such ends it might be worthy endeavor to repair & mend our aging NMC air babes -

Can you take a picture of these new Kimmi air - babes, just curious really

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

genesis218 wrote:Well I got my second Kimmi doll from Australia and she is the new style. Disappointed again and for the last time. I'm not going to try for a third unless someone knows of a website that actually has the old style in stock. It looks like I'm going to have to transplant my new Kimmi dolls head onto a Cayenne doll if I really want an old style Kimmi doll again. Not happy.
Hi
Just out of curiosity, can you send me the link doll/site where you bought her?
thx

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

genesis218 wrote:Well I got my second Kimmi doll from Australia and she is the new style. Disappointed again and for the last time. I'm not going to try for a third unless someone knows of a website that actually has the old style in stock. It looks like I'm going to have to transplant my new Kimmi dolls head onto a Cayenne doll if I really want an old style Kimmi doll again. Not happy.
So sorry to hear this. That’s partly why I’m so gentle with mine - I know they’re irreplaceable. :(

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

I want her ! at what price did you buy?

set track

Post by set track »

AGL wrote:
genesis218 wrote:
So sorry to hear this. That’s partly why I’m so gentle with mine - I know they’re irreplaceable. :(
same with my latex lady , now retired stored inflated in a plain cotton duvet cover , Teddy Babe Lisa to the rescue ....
IMG_0839.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG (89.25 KiB) Viewed 819 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

This is pictures of the new style Kimmi Lovecok doll with the new removable barbell iinsert that I believe all the new dolls now have including the Cayenne dolls. The legs are made of a different vinyl material than the rest of the body, the middle section is more rounded than a flat stomach type, the tits are more bullet like and the rest looks pretty much the same. By the way if anyone has a old style Kimmi doll new in the box I’m paying $500 for one and $400 for a Cayenne doll.
Attachments
21EF9AD9-53D3-4762-BD2E-5206CD9DD0C7.jpeg
21EF9AD9-53D3-4762-BD2E-5206CD9DD0C7.jpeg (966.27 KiB) Viewed 785 times
3EF3133C-D2B7-44D4-A8AF-7FC415E71CA3.jpeg
3EF3133C-D2B7-44D4-A8AF-7FC415E71CA3.jpeg (1021.33 KiB) Viewed 785 times

INFORMATIONS