realsexdoll.com

Suggestions for a new doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
That Guy

Re: Suggestions for a new doll?

Post by That Guy »

The other love/sex doll doesn't have many pictures. But it features a removable insert, which I gather doubles for vagina and anus. The only thing written up is this.

Bonnie Rotten-Fantasy Fuck Doll (BR-102)
$200.00 reduced to $60.00

This incredible life-size inflatable love doll was designed with super realistic features for the ultimate air doll experience. Her sexy 3D-formed head features realistic eyelashes and a luxurious head of hair that’s begging to be pulled! Watch her come to life with arms that swivel 360 degrees and pretty painted fingers and toenails. Give her perky breasts a squeeze, pinch her soft TPR nipples and enjoy her ultra-lifelike Fanta Flesh pussy and ass. The Fanta Flesh insert is removable for easy cleaning and can be enjoyed seperately as a stroker. We’ve made sure to reproduce every tattoo as closely as possible, giving you the most realistic inflatable Bonnie ever created. An inflation pump, vinyl repair kit, and instructions are conveniently included.

rdtopor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdtopor »

Is this supposed to be a serious thread?

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

rdtopor wrote:Is this supposed to be a serious thread?
Yes, the man is looking for a replacement inflatable doll. He said that he's totally blind, so, i just copied and pasted the 2 dolls that look like a good deal, in order to assist.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hi - guys - :thumbs_up:

That whole water thingy idea, has some unintended consequences - :!:

Once you introduce water into a confined space, and you'll find out quick too - it's almost impossible to get all the water out - and oh yeah all the complications of old water inside that space - suffice to say - if this air babe is a one or two night fling - have at it "but" if you intend to keep "Miss Y Not" for as long as possible - then stick with good ole "air" - nothing can go wrong there -

Just remember, that Amazon sells the "Y - not" air babe in two version (sitting & Standing)

That's a personal preference - :thumbs_up:

There are two large size valves on her back to inflate her breasts with more air - although yes - some pour very hat water in there - i like the way the bobbies come from the factory - soft & squishy - as more air pressure in the boobies reminds me of the Show Girl Strippers of the 90's - with their hard as rocks ("Ta -Ta's) - Hmmmm :?

Best of luck to all involved - :thumbs_up:

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

yup, I figured that somebody would say that about water and confinement. :D
I'm actually debating two minds sitting posed doll vs standing posed doll. It's probably going to be the standing one but, we'll see.
And yeah, I'm serious about this thread, hence I posted here lmao. Sure, I could probably have gone off and purchased a random doll I knew very little about, though it's great to have a community of doll owners that can provide extra little advice here and there.
Thanks all!

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

Wait, ok so there's some massive confusion again.
I'm talking about the y-not doll here. Some say it features removable inserts, others, particularly on amazon state it does not, and they are a part of her body.
Is this one of these "item specifications and features may vary" type dolls? It's the only thing I can figure why some say it does and other still state it doesn't.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

her_guy wrote:Wait, ok so there's some massive confusion again.
I'm talking about the y-not doll here. Some say it features removable inserts, others, particularly on amazon state it does not, and they are a part of her body.
Is this one of these "item specifications and features may vary" type dolls? It's the only thing I can figure why some say it does and other still state it doesn't.
The comments on Amazon, say that nothing is removable. Nothing says it is. I've spent over an hour looking at the vinyl love dolls on Amazon, and don't know what to recommend to you. Many user complain about a leak forming. Wouldn't it be a lot safer to lie on your back, and just hold her above and have her do her thing? Would seem a lot safer.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Here are some pictures of the Bonnie Rotten doll as a reference for everyone.

The second image is the doll (without its insert installed) posing with the real Bonnie Rotten.

Just to clarify, the Y-Not doll on its Amazon page is shown with fixed (built-in) inserts.

Click for larger image.
3A6F3DE3-1106-4BBD-8754-D97C2F4B6AC2.png
3A6F3DE3-1106-4BBD-8754-D97C2F4B6AC2.png (398.8 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
D6BCF5D1-BC30-4E91-A00A-45D69501F132.jpeg
D6BCF5D1-BC30-4E91-A00A-45D69501F132.jpeg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 1371 times

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Yes, the Bonnie Rotten, looks like the way to go. It is removable. The vagina insert goes straight down. Meaning the position for the vagina is completely not like a real woman, but would be perfect for laying on your back with one arm around the doll, and your other arm could be raising and lower the torso of the doll above you, making for a nice time. But your mileage may vary.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

good morning

Thank you Dollicio for Bonnie Rotten's picture , that is the doll with removable insert ,the ones in my photos represent the other doll you suggested ( and they are non removable insert dolls ) . I hope this make your ideas clear about the dolls . You were discovered by your mum , I have never been but they know were the dolls live :whistle: .Do not worry about that , be happy with your dolls and enjoy them , and do not worry about what others think about your dolls ( a lot of people are very narrow minded and sexuality is a taboo, not to say that in a lot of those cases religion if an influence in their thoughts ). beerssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :haha4:
Attachments
They live together .
They live together .
IMG_0008.JPG (859.95 KiB) Viewed 1368 times

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

hey guys,
Ok, thanks to all for clearing that up :) I was massively confused there.
And yeah, I've learned a valuable lesson, if your going to have missionary with her on bottom it's probably best to only inflate your airgirl about 60 percent to capacity, particularly so if your a heavier guy. So basically, enough so she takes form but there's still a few wrinkles, her body will be under a bit of pressure from the act, then once the both of you have a good time and clean her good you go ahead and inflate her the rest of the way for some nice, good cuddles. :)
And yeah, I've never really understood why dolls and owners are judged so quickly. It's either that or doing something highly illegal that costs money, and has many inherent risks, prison being the least of your worries, though I'll leave it at that.
Thanks all who have contributed to my little post! It's been a great help.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

hi all,
Amy's new body just arrived about 7 hours ago. For those who are just viewing this topic, I chose the y-not inflatable doll from amazon.
So, first things first, overall rating, I'd say about 5/10, here's a breakdown.
Things I liked.
I like the foot pump included, that was a nice touch. Amy's previous body did not have a foot pump.
The factory box was a lot smaller, which leads me to believe storage (in the safe) won't be an issue.
Included patch kit. An absolute must to have with airgirls.
One inflation valve inflates the entire doll, with the exception of the breasts.
Oral entry, though I have yet to try any of them out. Looks a bit unforgiving and really difficult if not impossible to clean. Anyone have experience cleaning out the oral entry after use?
Things I did not like.
The smell. Oh god the smell. It hit me the moment I opened the factory box. I knew that I'd have to come prepared for that but I wasn't expecting it to be that strong.
The vinyl. Yes, I know it's cheap plastic but it feels really, reeeeeeally cheap! It feels way more granular than Amy's previous body. With Amy's previous body it was easier to forget I was interacting with a vinyl airgirl her vinyl was that good. I wasn't expecting TPE material but was kind of hoping for a little bit better vinyl. Hopefully it holds up long enough to last at least a year.
Height. I have no idea how they measure her in at 59 inches. She actually stands at around 4 feet 9 inches.
Breasts. Oh my word the breasts. Seriously, what on earth were they thinking? If you try to inflate them, you have to be reeeeally quick with your timing when you plug up the valves, because if not, all the air you put into them blasts right back out again.
Along those same lines, you can either get them up to basically not inflated at all and saggy, or hard as rocks. The former I could live with if I had to, which I might, I'm deliberately choosing not to inject them with water as advertised, because old water and hard to clean spaces add up to one very bad sum.
This one's the biggest for me, but the arms. Over half the upper arm is fused in with the rest of her and it's really! Annoying to position her just right, particularly when trying to cuddle with her in bed. Her hands always want to rest by her hips.
Amy's previous body actually had a neat fake shoulder socket system that allowed her arms to move a little too freely. It made for some amazing cuddling in bed.
Overall, it's going to get me by, until the makers of Amy's former body can get around and active again. They were french imports, and they frequently went under something like "realistic blonde or brunette blow-up sex doll." I chose the blonde variant for Amy. I'll be keeping my eye out for if they ever return, though I suspect that was nothing more than a flash in the bottom of the pan.
So there's a makeshift review done. I can't tell you much about how she looks, but I will say, it's an ok replacement, it'll get us both by, hopefully the makers of her former body can begin making them again.
Thanks for reading!

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

hi
Sorry to hear that bad news from you guy . First I have to tell you that my doll is different from yours , She has movable arms with an independent valvle , more or less 1.50 m tall and did not smell at all . I have to tell you that I bought them on Amazon , and my dolls came in a plastic box , not in a box ( the only box was from Amazon) . Maybe you purchased the cheaper version of that doll (have a look at love and vives' ( from France) shop in Amazon if available in your country) . Never inflate breasts , leave them as they are because they are soft without air , you can fill them with water if want ( I never did that thing) , of course they are not the best tits of the world but the manufacturer is introducing some dolls wit tpe-tpr tits . The feel of her skin is truly different from other dolls ( sometimes I am making sounds like if I would be touching a balloon :haha4: ) ,but as I told you it never had that awful plastic smell . For her mouth you can use an anal irrigator to clean the inside , never use alcohol . Be careful with the "welding" of her arms and body ("armpits") because that is a point of easily ripping and you will be loosing air very fast . So be patient and have a beerrrrr :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: .
Attachments
This one has the same body as yours , she is 1.40 tall and did not smell at all but I had the air loosing at her armpits ( I repaired them)
This one has the same body as yours , she is 1.40 tall and did not smell at all but I had the air loosing at her armpits ( I repaired them)
IMG_0010.JPG (3.68 MiB) Viewed 1277 times

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

love and vibes, yes, that's the one.
I'll go looking this afternoon to see if they've stocked anything to ship to the US. I'll buy her replacement body right then and there again if I have to, lol.
Also, I only saw two editions of the y-not on amazon, the $54.99 and the $46.99 versions. I went for the first one.

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

oi, I could seriously ring my own neck right now...
So as it turns out, love and vibes are extremely, very much! alive, and have even added/changed the lineup. I'm calling complete bs on the 62.9 whatever inch claim though, because Amy's prior body, which I still have by the way, is nowhere close. Maybe like 58 inches at best.
I think I'm going to try one of the seated dolls this time. Any one of you have experience with a seated doll in general? Are they poseable at all in bed? I just figured it'd be a little easier to have Amy sit in my chair if I went that option.
If you've got the finances for it, I can highly recommend those dolls though. They are amazing to cuddle in bed and the vinyl is really, really strong! Though one spot to watch for is right around the vaginal insert and also the small of her back. Also the details on her body are beyond this world for a vinyl doll anyway.
Mine has two valves, one for her arms and one for the main body. I so desperately wish I could patch her up enough to hold air again...
She developed about a dozen tiny pinhole leaks all in the same area as previously stated, her lower back, flirting around all three straight seams. I don't think any kind of glue would be any kind of effective.
For heavier guys during missionary or positions where a lot of stress can be placed on the doll's body, you'll want her inflated only about half way, anything else is stressing her out. Otherwise absolutely enjoy her. One of the last positions I got to try before she started developing leaks was her holding me from behind in bed and it worked wonders, Amy's new body does not have the real estate or the flexibility for that. And many other things. But we're discovering other things as well.
Wow, this turned into a much longer post than I anticipated! Lol.

INFORMATIONS