realsexdoll.com

Is it just me?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dr Latex McPeggin

Re: Is it just me?

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

I love the look and ease of use with inflatables... Plus storage is so much easier as well..

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

I'm also finding that I can do more with the airdoll than with my other dolls as well. aside from the durability issues, i'm finding that airgirls at times can hold their own. even aganst the tpe dolls. they do have a number of things going for them. and you can get creative with them as well. not to mention finding clothes for them is a bit easyer.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Well I’ve tried and then sold a couple silicone dolls and a DS Ex-Lite doll and I always go back to my beautiful Cayennne and Kimmi Lovecok dolls. Both of my modified dolls are always fully inflated and are the best sleeping partners. I love how they are so cuddly in bed and the way you can move them around in bed so easily compared to cold heavy silicone dolls. I think the biggest reason guys don’t like them is eventually they leak air and of course some are pretty ugly. My modified dolls stay inflated for months with maybe a puff or two of air in between. Start out with a cute face, a nice long wig, false eyelashes, finger nails and a little perfume and I’ll take her over most silicone dolls. My problem is they are starting to discontinue the high end inflatables. I use to buy them in the US years ago, then Canada, and now I have to get them in the UK or EU. I still miss the beautiful latex duel chamber dolls (Miranda, Tera Patrick, etc) we use to get here in the US but they are long gone. Sorry for rambling on.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

hey, no prob! it is getting hard to find some types of dolls now, tpe and silicone are quite popular now.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sadly many of the older as I call them - "Legacy air babes" - from NMC NANMA - and sold thru a variety of importers on both sides of the Atlantic are no more - with almost all now or available only thru Europa - such as Orions's "Natalie" and Extravaganzas "Kimmi Luv Cock & Cayenne as all that remains - :!:

And member G218 sez that new Kimmi's have been modified into semi high end air babes similar to the PDX air babes with a now separate to install insert and less sized vinyl air body

Now the only plus to air babes is that Daio Shi is pumping them out in fantastic numbers - so much so its impacting the whole market as they have stolen any thunder NMC might have - and are cornering the market with their multiple designs {tooooooo many to catalog here}

Another thing to think about when dreaming of air dolls is that there are so many types from - value line to mid range, and up to the high end - so whatever mood or fantasy you have, there is an air doll for you

I actually have a real crush on the value line - something about their naughtiness is a total turn on for me - :mrgreen:

If Daio Shi were to ever discuss how many air dolls they make - it would probably be a totally fantastic number - almost unbelievable I am sure - so worry not about the fate of air babes - they will live on

I am sure solid TPE dolls will get better - but for many the inflata-babe experience is unforgettable - :angel:

Dr Latex McPeggin

shadow66 wrote:as some of you might know, I just moved to a whole new local. now that i'm settling in, I can unpack my girls- all of them. I have solids, but I have allways had airdolls in the stable. I got them unpacked, and with my my new situ, I can have them inflated in my closet now. even though I love my solids, I find myself having just as much fun with my air girls, maby even more so! is it just me or do I have company?
I love both of these black outfits... Where do you get them if I may ask...

~ Dr Latex

Kente

Post by Kente »

Where can you usually by Daio Shi dolls?
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

Dr Latex McPeggin

I normally get mine on Amazon under the Y-Not line...

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Great photos! Sexy!

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

Dr Latex McPeggin wrote:
shadow66 wrote:as some of you might know, I just moved to a whole new local. now that i'm settling in, I can unpack my girls- all of them. I have solids, but I have allways had airdolls in the stable. I got them unpacked, and with my my new situ, I can have them inflated in my closet now. even though I love my solids, I find myself having just as much fun with my air girls, maby even more so! is it just me or do I have company?
I love both of these black outfits... Where do you get them if I may ask...

~ Dr Latex
thanks for the compliments! one of the outfits- the black teddy, I got by mistake from light in the box. the other I got when I still lived in the woods, I got it at a local shop.

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

I have a lot of inflatable ladies. in clothes they look much sexier

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

it is truly amazing to see what can be done with an airbabe! if you take the time to look into some of the posts here, it will blow you away! some of you guys are soo talented!

INFORMATIONS