realsexdoll.com

Diaoshi insert leaks

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Diaoshi insert leaks

Post by yadl »

After using my Diaoshi doll several times I noticed that the anal insert leaks. This means that water (or any liquid :lol:) runs into the inner sleeve and is impossible to clean.

So I cut it out and noticed that this is a bad design. The insert has a patch at the end of the tunnel which is not glued perfectly.

My question: Is it possible to glue the patch correctly?

I don't want to glue the insert again into the doll. So that I can clean her easily.

Found some pictures in the forum which shows the problem.

Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Diaoshi insert leaks

Post by Nildi »

I had the same problem. My solution was to cut the seam between the insert and the doll halfway. Now the inner sleeve is accesible for cleaning and drying. Since then, I started using female condoms, they make cleanup a lot easier. And you can use them multiple times with a doll. Don't do that with a human partner though! :D

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

Yeah, thanks, but if the insert doesn't leak it would be much easier to clean.

Any idea which glue could do that?

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

i been so tired to pull out for clean up, i just put the silicon vigina between her legs with a wire to hold the legs

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

That is the one thing Diaoshi needs to improve. I used my doll without modification and did come in her many times. All I could do was to make sure that when washing I flushed a lot of soap and water through her to make sure it also flushed out the canal around the insert sleeve. I never saw any mold and didn't ever get any bad smells, so I assumed everything was okay. I'm afraid of what it might really look like in there after over 8 months of lovin'; maybe some things are best left to the imagination :D

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Good morning all

I repeat the same idea from Nildi , It is a bad design , the vibrator bullet is glued there( in some dolls) and leaks , when I realized I used a female condom too . I eliminated the bullet and wire , cleaned very well the doll's tunnel ( without removing the insert in the doll , it is still glued to her ) and used that kind of condom ( be careful with the condom's inside ring and your dick) , I was thinking about using them since I started fu..ing these dolls because it was very difficult to clean them ( I was using a toy for anal baths to clean the doll's inserts well :haha4: ) . On the other hand I feel that those inserts are very soft , I prefer Nanma's feel ( they are wilder) ... but that depends on you , that's is only for me :twisted: . Ok beersss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: and more beeers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

INFORMATIONS