realsexdoll.com

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Re: Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by Malcolm77 »

GotDolls wrote:I had a couple of Perfect 10s; they were OK as dolls went but the price stopped me having more of them; there were always cheaper options to replace them with. Sure she looks a bit hideous but it's about how she feels not how she looks, and I'm not interested in winning the general population over to the idea of them or entering them into some sort of beauty pageant. The nodules - spikes if you prefer - inside the orifices aren't a problem with a condom, and iirc it's a straight through one piece so that makes cleanup easier.
Well yeah,her looks won't be a hindrance for me as she has so much special features that I am really curious about. Also i will upgrade her a little (unless she is a refurbished version now) with make up and maybe new hair color. The handjob function really piqued me, no other doll can do that. However later i saw on pics that this is not exactly done as I imagined. I thought her fingers are bent to form a hole but instead she has a little tube between her fingers...not so exciting as if with fingers bent. but nvm I am still curious about her mouth as i like oral very much and also her orificies look quite special and inviting. I plan to buy her sometime next month.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Ok - now you have me thinking of getting the Perfect 10 - :drinking: - again - :angel:

The Chasey Lain "re-do" turned out to be an unexpected success - so maybe TOPCO can do there magic once again - :?:

Either way - best of luck M77 - look fwd to your review - :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

All righty :) Order has been placed at this doll :) So far there were only conjectures regarding the doll. Is it the same old air babe as back in the 80s? Is it a renewed version like a Chasey Lain doll was? Well, in about 10 days, we will find this out! We might also get to know whether i will induce Yorktown to buy one as well :D (Earlier we were having fun, saying he might get one too if he likes my review).

I am quite excited now as she will be the most exotic doll of all I bought so far. I am also really curious if she comes in the old (and lets be honest) ugly design or a refreshed one. On the other hand, both versions are ok for me! For two reasons:
1) If she is the original one, then I wonder what I could make out of her (as far as decorating goes). I will try to make a sexy doll out of her.
2) If she comes renewed, then I might not have to toil with the upgrade, however, i heard that the refurbished version of Chasey Lain was not that good and they upgraded her looks in vain, as they spoiled her functionalities (worse pussy and ass and worse materials). So this might be a problem here too.

Anyway, we will see in about 10 days :)
cheers

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats- M77 - :thumbs_up:

I await your review - :mrgreen:

The renewed Chasey is just “ok”

They actually fixed the insert by going to a soft mixture of TPE - which has worked out ok - :thumbs_up:

But these are pure 1980’s air babes - for better or worse - :P

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Congrats- M77 - :thumbs_up:

I await your review - :mrgreen:

The renewed Chasey is just “ok”

They actually fixed the insert by going to a soft mixture of TPE - which has worked out ok - :thumbs_up:

But these are pure 1980’s air babes - for better or worse - :P
Thanks :) Yeah, I am really curious about the insert too as so far I had experience with only 3 types of orifices on a doll:
-the fixed ones on NMC high end dolls like Kimmi or Leticia. They are good in that they are tight but the material is a bit hard..
-the removable bone type inserts with medium priced dolls. They are worthless, you can throw them out immediately (except for some topco babes, like sexy and psycho, who has a well built and relatively tight inserts)
-Fixed diaoshi ones (hell the are good! my favourite dolls as regards pussy and ass. Finally tight and smooth! Nr.1
Perfect 10 seems to have a different vagina and ass. Looks tight and smooth too. Will see.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Uh I am a bit speechless..to start with :D I ve got so much to say and dont know where to start. This doll (and everything surrounding her) is full of surprises (unfotunately in negative aspects as well). Okay, Surprise n1: the doll arrived yesterdy, like 5 days before the promised date. When the courier called me he has a big pack for me, I was like wait, what? And there she came! Was so excited.
Box1
Box1
IMG_0914.JPG (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
Box2
Box2
IMG_0911.JPG (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
Box3
Box3
IMG_0913.JPG (2.83 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
So what's in the box? Based on its fresh design and the tiny pics , I thought it would be a renewed model.
face
face
IMG_0918.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
Well no, she is the original air babe from the 80s when she was famous :) Surprise n2: okay, lets bring her to life. Inserted the electric pump, pressed button and..nothing happens. Rebecca (named her like this) didn't inflate. Ok,maybe she can be inflated by just normal footpump. Inserted that, didnt work. What? Did I receive a doll that does not inflate? That's impossible, lets check the valve and the access. Wow, the doll is closed from the inner side too! You have to pass in a thin and sharp object to poke the inner end of the closed valve. Huh, inflation in progress. Surprise n3: she is a sitting(kneeling) doll! Wait, what? Isnt Perfect ten a standing doll?? As if they wanted to make a Perfect Chasey? Chasey Lynn body with a Perfect 10 face, okay thats interesting, I dont mind! :)
sitting (on her side)
sitting (on her side)
IMG_0963.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
So there is she is, came to life. What a hot body oh my God!
on her back
on her back
1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
on her back, closer
on her back, closer
IMG_0943.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
Lets see her pussy and ass closer. Look tight and really lifelike.
pussy
pussy
IMG_0955.JPG (1011.98 KiB) Viewed 1889 times
pusy&ass close
pusy&ass close
IMG_0961.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
Then I turned her on her knees to take a photo about her from back as well. Oh dear lord, that view. Had to restrain my temper not to jump behind her and grab her curvy ass and..
from back omg!
from back omg!
IMG_0967.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
[to be continued in next thread]

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

[...] lets see her functionalities and the accessories. Rebecca is really well equipped! But unfortunately, regarding quality there is much room for improvement...This was surprise, regarding the negative aspects. Her oral pump and hand pump broke after 1 use! (Luckily, these were the two things that I do not really require and did not provide as much pleasure as expected). Tho I will show them in pics.
So a remote pump was connected to hear head, to squeeze her mouth for oral pleasures. the cable broke unfortunately quite fast.
oral pump
oral pump
IMG_0919.JPG (3.52 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
Next one is the little tube in her hand which can be pumped to be tighter:
handjob1
handjob1
IMG_0920.JPG (3.22 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
pumping
pumping
IMG_0945.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
This tube fell off her hand (it was sticked there but the glue was very weak). And I dont mind this for 2 reasons: it was totally useless, you could not really move her hands (and the tube with it) so fast to provide pleasures and it also caused much trouble with the dressing.If you wanted to put something on her, you had to pull the cables and the pump through the sleeve of the shirt or pulover. And now she is easier to shower as well as there is nothing in her hands. Btw hands! Finally someone made a doll with tiny arms and really sexy fingers (nail looks erotic)
hands
hands
IMG_1007.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
Finally her most important accessory: the head vibration. God this is so good! There is a little device built in, you just have to put the two batteries in it, put on the cap and you can turn it to adjust the speed. Very comfortable. And hell it takes you to heaven! When I first tried the oral without vibration, it was kind of ok, realistic and feels good. But unfortunately she is not tight enough, her mouth is too wide open. Could be just 1 inch tighter. But when I turned on vibration, Jesus! Had to turn it off after 40 seconds otherwise would have had an orgasm.
oral vibration
oral vibration
IMG_0935.JPG (3.29 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
cap
cap
IMG_0940.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
So in the previous thread, you could see she has a really sexy figure, i adore her body. Same cannot be told about the face. Unfortunately she is a bit ugly
bit ugly face
bit ugly face
IMG_0923.JPG (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
So I got out all my beauty accessories and got down to decoration :) I was not 100% satisfied with the result, but much better! Also bought her a glass. I find girls in thicker framed glasses sexy. and i think it fits Rebecca nice too.
make up
make up
IMG_0929.JPG (3.63 MiB) Viewed 1887 times
make up from top
make up from top
IMG_0971.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1887 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

She was sitting on bed and said it was time to dress her up sexy and take her to bed to enjoy our first night.
sitting on bed
sitting on bed
IMG_0974.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
She put on a sexy leggings with a hole in it at the appropriate place :oops:
panties with a hole
panties with a hole
IMG_0987.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Then I put on her mini skirts and when turned her on her knees again, became speechless. Well not, I said loudly, Oh my God! Took a photo about the sight :)
so hot view
so hot view
IMG_0992.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
hot view closer
hot view closer
IMG_0989.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
all dressed up
all dressed up
IMG_0993.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Something is really inviting down there
sexy hole
sexy hole
IMG_0995.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
And the sexy legs
legs
legs
IMG_1006.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Finally she sat on the couch, waiting for me back to get back from shower to finally cuddle her
sitting, from top
sitting, from top
3.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
on the couch waiting
on the couch waiting
2.jpg (831.43 KiB) Viewed 1886 times
[...] Well, after one night, i can say she is absolutely stunning! Except for the broken cable and the handjob tube, she is perfect! Her body is crazy amazing, can take any poses due to her anatomically exactly placed pussy and ass. And the sitting posture is just awesome. She can ride you like hell. And those orifices! So tight! Was a really pleasant first time.

Ok guys, have to go now as I am expecting a lady to come for an interview..hmm :) Might get back later with some pics if this lady allows me.. :) Enjoy the description (sorry for being long)

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

She would realey take my breath away..

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome stuff, M77 - :thumbs_up:

Body wise she’s identical to the last year issue of Chasey Lane

Although face wise, she is pure 80’s - 8)

The newly formulated TPE insert though, makes up for all her short cumings - :mrgreen:

The air valve has a safety on it

To remove - deflate doll fully

Push air valve into dolls body -

With doll deflated- locate the valve and feel for the flap at the end of valve

Using a twisting motion gently pull the little flap off - it’ll remain in the air doll but that’s ok

This will make the air doll easy to inflate/ deflate

Best of luck with Ms Perfect 10 - :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Awesome stuff, M77 - :thumbs_up:

Body wise she’s identical to the last year issue of Chasey Lane

Although face wise, she is pure 80’s - 8)

The newly formulated TPE insert though, makes up for all her short cumings - :mrgreen:

The air valve has a safety on it

To remove - deflate doll fully

Push air valve into dolls body -

With doll deflated- locate the valve and feel for the flap at the end of valve

Using a twisting motion gently pull the little flap off - it’ll remain in the air doll but that’s ok

This will make the air doll easy to inflate/ deflate

Best of luck with Ms Perfect 10 - :thumbs_up:
Wow, thanks for the instructions with the air valve! Now i know how to completely open it. Didnt have a clue besides poking a little hole to put in some air at least. I am really enjoying Ms Perfect 10. Unfortunately she is too sexy and she knows that... weekend was too busy because of this.. :) the interview and then the new sexy leggings today.. Will be on vacations next week but I will have to keep her far aside from me, otherwise i cant rest any... :D Will upload some more pics soon :)

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I wanted to hire a new trainer in my yoga studio, so a lady came to an interview to my house. I was not really satisfied with her in the begining but she managed to convince me. Dont know if I made the right decision.. :oops: :D

-Hi Mr M77, thanks for receiving me at the weekend in your home. I am Miss Rebecca Holden.
the meet
the meet
IMG_1024.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
-Nice to see you, would you like a cup of coffee maybe?
coffee
coffee
cof1.jpg (948.33 KiB) Viewed 1840 times
-Thanks, thats kind of you.
-You are welcome. [...] Uhmm..so can you tell me something about yourself... ?
IMG_1026.JPG
IMG_1026.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
-Excuse me Sir, why were you looking that strange or surprised like that?
-Umm well, nothing, go on.
-No no sir, i know you found something weird.
-Well Miss Holden ..umm Rebecca, i think that dress you came in is not so appropriate. And based on your body I dont think you might be appropriate for this...
-...My body?! My dress?! All right Mr..if this is the case, really. Stand up and come a bit closer. I let you look down there.
body
body
IMG_1027.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
hot legs
hot legs
IMG_1028.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
-Ohh Miss Holden, it is all right, you dont have to show me yourself, situation is okay.
-Okay? What do you mean? And what if I kneel up on the table?
tab1.jpg
tab1.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
-So? Mr M77? If I come this close to you, kneeling for you, what do you think? Just look at my sexy legs Mr.
Attachments
tab2.jpg
tab2.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1840 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

-Check out for yourself this nice butt.
hot ass
hot ass
tab3.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1840 times

-Ohh Miss Holden, that is that just..so..ummm
-Sexy you mean, sir? You know what Mr M77? I think I know what you meant by the wrong dress of mine! Let me show you. See that little zipper? Help me Sir and start to pull it down a little.
zipper
zipper
IMG_1050.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1840 times
-I am confident and I will convince you Sir. The disturbing and unimportant part of my dress is gone, so come Mr. Let me show you why I am the perfect choice as a trainer. Let me show you my special body movement.
-Ohh!
Attachments
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1052.JPG (930.2 KiB) Viewed 1840 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Later I realized that almost no any of the previously bought panties and trousers fit Rebecca as her openings are placed in a different spot than on the other dolls. So I went to the shop and bought a red tights and a super dense black leggings. Was a very bad idea.. I only had some tranquil moments till the two new cloths were drying on the cloths-horse. Once they were dry and fresh, Rebecca tried them on and started to pose in them. She really wanted to "initiate" the new dresses and take their "hole virginity" away. And being dress like this, laying on the bed , what could I do?..

She is too sexy! Save me :D now i think is time for some rest!

Anyway, I really like her, one of my best dolls ever. Those inserts are so super realistic and tight. Not to mention her mouth..Rebecca is an amazing choice!
Attachments
Red tights.jpg
Red tights.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1061.JPG (2.89 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
on the bed.jpg
on the bed.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
IMG_1069.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG (3.7 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
IMG_1068.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
IMG_1063.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG (3.65 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
IMG_1057.JPG
IMG_1057.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1833 times
IMG_1056.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG (2.65 MiB) Viewed 1833 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I have ordered an elegant gloves for Rebecca and it arrived at the perfect time as we were official to the theatre that evening. This programme however, did not work out for two reasons. First, the gloves were a big disappointment as they did not match Rebecca's hand,even after cutting the material. Were too long , incorrect in size and was not good quality and designwise. Secondly, She was very naughty. She enjoyed being dressed elegantly and sexy so she started showing herself around, in every position. The final critical moment was when she kneeled on the couch,inviting me to touch her hot back.. What could I do.. we didnt go anywhere.. :D
IMG_1250.JPG
IMG_1250.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
IMG_1235.JPG
IMG_1235.JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1245.JPG (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
IMG_1247.JPG
IMG_1247.JPG (3.85 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
IMG_1253.JPG
IMG_1253.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1679 times
IMG_1258.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG (2.2 MiB) Viewed 1679 times