realsexdoll.com

Female Condoms

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dr Latex McPeggin

Female Condoms

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

Has anyone used one of these with their inflate-a-babes?
0DC5E361-76D1-4013-A339-9C998242CF91.jpeg
0DC5E361-76D1-4013-A339-9C998242CF91.jpeg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
I am looking to maybe try them with my two new dolls I recently got... (Full Review Soon)
15A1946C-8BCD-40DA-85CA-3BB0351565BB.jpeg
15A1946C-8BCD-40DA-85CA-3BB0351565BB.jpeg (992.25 KiB) Viewed 4728 times

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Female Condoms

Post by matt gloss »

I believe it is advisable to wash the silicone lube off so the is no reaction with the tpe/tpr insert.
The ring can be recycled.
Matt

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yes doc, I have and they aren't bad to use - I used them on air babes with not so smooth inserts -

Now as to the y-not air babes (you attached above) - yes they make a big difference

Diao Shi makes many air babes with only a 50% of a TPE Insert - :!:

Let us know how your thoughts on the "Y- NOT" - air babes - :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I haven't used it for dolls, nor with any girlfriends.But it looks really erotic, probably I will buy some soon and try with a doll :) Let us know your experience and looking forward to your review.

Yorktown: what do you mean by Y-not air babes? Havent heard this expression yet :)

Cheers

MattWantsDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MattWantsDoll »

Her boyfriend in that picture handed her that and said we must use this.
She has the biggest smile on her face thinking it's a big condom thinking his man hood must be massive. Lol

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Oh, that’s a Amazon.us - seller “Y-not”

They sell both the standing & sitting version @ very competitive prices

Like many sellers on Amazon, they come N go, but when you see a deal you have to jump on then

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I have ordered a pack of female condoms from Amazon :) really curious what they are like. Also ordered a new doll, so this lucky diaoshi babe will be the one to try on herself when they arrive :) Will tell about it once i get it.

spyderhotshot
Former Member

Post by spyderhotshot »

I use them myself and I really like the feel.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I'm also interested in hearing how they work. I think condoms are the best way to go to keep your doll clean and maintained. Unfortunately, I really have a hard time with condoms. To much PC so the condoms wont stay put. Its very frustrating. I was buying bulk condoms cheap on ebay but maybe the female condoms are the bettew way to go. Regular condoms are a real distraction for me. I've never met a woman that used them but it always reminded me of humping a plastic bag. ;)

spyderhotshot
Former Member

Post by spyderhotshot »

I buy mine at a local sex shop (3 pieces per box) but I still wonder why the malls don't sell them LOL. I suggest you to remove the inner plastic ring and to rinse-off the silicone lube. Insert the femdom by the help of a dowel or dildo (women uses their fingers LOL). Lube the outer side with 70% alcohol and slide the femdom in the doll's pussy and wait till it sticks to the insert.
Another secret I like to share: forget all kind of water or silicone based lubes while having sex ( too expensive and some harming add-ons, just take a look to the ingredients). We only use premium grade coconut oil (my favorite lube) or olive oil and nothing else.
The type of femdoms we use are made of nitril rubber and they're kinda sturdy. When using with a doll you can rinse them with lukewarm soapy water, dry with a paper towel and powder for storage.

Hope these few hints will help you having more fun while banging your sweetie.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

spyderhotshot wrote:Another secret I like to share: forget all kind of water or silicone based lubes while having sex ( too expensive and some harming add-ons, just take a look to the ingredients). We only use premium grade coconut oil (my favorite lube) or olive oil and nothing else.
Ah, finally someone else too, seems i am not alone :) Tho I am not using coconut oil, just normal Baby oil with aloe vera. But yeah, these oils are much better than the lubricants:
-cheaper
-lasts for longer time as you dont need to use much/occasion
-works better.

Getting back to the femdom: what do you mean by cleaning and storing them? can these be reused contrary to male condoms?? that sounds nice as they are really expensive :) I pad 8€ for 5 female condoms.
Thanks. Soon my new babe will arrive and will be able to try the condoms.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Finally I got the ocassion to try the female condoms and I can absolutely say they are perfect! So excellent, no two ways about it.
-easy to handle, faster to place in this condom than putting on a male one
-does not move, does not slide out
-feels really good, it's like making the holes of the dolls even tighter and just feels so realistic

All in all, i recommend it to everyone. I really hate male condoms but with these , sex is more enjoyable.
Attachments
ready for oral pleasures
ready for oral pleasures
IMG_0312.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 3959 times
ready for action
ready for action
IMG_0308.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3959 times
in her hands
in her hands
IMG_0303.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3959 times

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi
I have to give a try to that , on Amazon they are cheap . I bought a box of 3 in my pharmacy and used one for myself :razz: , I have to use another with a doll instead of a male condom or .....nothing :twisted: . :haha4: :haha4: Beersssssssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: andmore beers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

vinylmaster13 wrote:Hi
I have to give a try to that , on Amazon they are cheap . I bought a box of 3 in my pharmacy and used one for myself :razz: , I have to use another with a doll instead of a male condom or .....nothing :twisted: . :haha4: :haha4: Beersssssssssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: andmore beers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
I completely support that idea. I guarantee you will enjoy it. I really didnt like male condoms so i rather didnt wear but then always had to pull off...(dont like suffering with the cleaning). But with these condoms, everything is the same, the doll's openings are juicy and smooth so i enjoy sex just as without any condoms.And dont have to pull out which makes orgasm really intense and heavenly :)

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

I use them almost all the time with my dolls. They are comfortable and easy to use.

INFORMATIONS