realsexdoll.com

Why are you attaracted Vinyl Inflatable dolls?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
masgrande
Active Poster
Active Poster

Why are you attaracted Vinyl Inflatable dolls?

Post by masgrande »

Alright guys,

why are you attracted to vinyl inflatable dolls? i want to hear your reasons. I prefer tpe/silicon dolls. inflatable dolls looks too cartoonish, more of a prop that a group of guys would a carry around at a bachelor party for shit and giggles.

have you guys had intercorse with it?? what is your appeal? i am curious to know!

thanks

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Why are you attaracted Vinyl Inflatable dolls?

Post by Dollfriend »

LIke you I prefer the current bevy of solid Dolls, I have Air Dolls in my collection for Historical Purposes, I have been around Long enough to know that the Solid Doll is a very recent phenomenon for the masses, but Air Dolls, have been around for a much much longer period of time...

KataGinaLove189
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by KataGinaLove189 »

There's something fascinating about them. I love how soft they are, I guess. I don't care to have sex with them, but feel them and cuddle them. Something nice about holding an inflatable woman and the combination of the feel of vinyl and the air pressure.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I can't toss around my gorgeous 75 lbs 167 DS Evo silicone doll like I can my beautiful modified Kimmi Lovecok doll in bed. On top of it Kimmi is much better to cuddle and sleep with than Kayla. No wonder you see so many heavy silicone dolls are for sale these days including mine being their just too damn heavy to play with in bed. I'm keeping my DS Ex-Lite doll with #200 silicone head for now but she's not so great to sleep with either.

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

masgrande wrote: why are you attracted to vinyl inflatable dolls? i want to hear your reasons. I prefer tpe/silicon dolls. inflatable dolls looks too cartoonish, more of a prop that a group of guys would a carry around at a bachelor party for shit and giggles.

have you guys had intercorse with it?? what is your appeal? i am curious to know!
For me vinyl and latex based dolls have been useful as introduction to the doll world. This phase has lasted some years.

Their benefits are

- they are available at your local sex shop. You pay in cash and take the doll with you. No problems with shipment and payment.
- they can be easily stored away if not needed or if you have visitors. Release the air and they are basically gone.
- they are extremely light weight
- they are relatively cheap, you can own different ones at the same time.

I had a cheap chinese doll, two not so cheap dolls with three private parts each made from some form of flesh like rubber and a not so cheap latex doll with really big boobs. I bought them some lingerie and nylon cat suits. They were fun, especially the dolls with the advanced private parts and after some time I liked the latex doll, too. Cleanup was not a big problem because you can carry them easily to the bathroom and you can give them a shower without any problems. Of course in the end they developed leaks and this started to annoy me a lot. After some years I stopped patching them and gave up on dolls for some time until I finally have felt the urge and the courage to order a more solid doll by mail. The vinyl and latex dolls were by this time in a very bad shape because of the leaks and constant patching, so I have put them in the trash.

Then I took a deep breath and ordered my first TBD (Teddy Babe Deluxe) 5 years ago, in 2016 I invited another TBD over. They are lightweight, warm to the touch, do not leak air, do not develop tears and are easy to fix (needlework). I expect them to stay with me for a decade or longer. They are very user friendly dolls :)

Regarding the cartoonish look: at night all cats are grey.

Hagen

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Guten Taug

I think that there are many reasons plain folk like their air babes - but what keeps them there is another thing

Inflatable dolls are in many ways the gate way to sex dolls - some simply enjoy the act of having a "quicky" with the doll - and when done pull the plug until the urge to romp around the pad once again (remember air doll sex is the easiest - no pre- planning - move this there - move doll here) portability is awesome - :idea:

Others whom enjoyed their sex doll presence move on to ever more realistic sex dolls and accept the heavier weight and costs - because they are comfortable with the idea of the sex doll in their home - this is where you either are a sex doll person or not -

I think many who pass on the inflatable sex doll experience aren't aware of the presence of a sex doll in their home and either get turned off (check out buy & sell) or readily accept their synthetic sex doll friend to their pad and rarely look back - and some just go whole hog and end up collecting a great many sex dolls - :arrow:

Now the author of this post wanted specific reasons - okay price many be a big factor/ concealment a huge factor for married folks here (there is a lot) and a sex romp with an inflatable allows for sexual release - without the usual - you've been cheating - :mrgreen: (yes/no)

Then there is your run of the mill 100% in luv with anything inflatable fetish - and inflatable sex dolls - allows an awesome indulgence in this fetish - and for a full blown (pardon the pun) inflatable fetish person - no TPE or Polyester sex doll will do - only an inflatable sex doll or as I call them - "Inflata-Babe", or "Air Doll" or my favorite make believe Deutsche Wort - "Luft - Frau" :mrgreen:

Ok - so for those whom have moved on from the gate way type air dolls and off to the world of polyester/ TPE/ Silicone - Cherio well done and happy landing lads - for those who only insist on their inflatable sex doll - that's why there are two (2) sections for inflatables - (Vinyl Princesses Section) & (Latex Queens Section) - we are a happy lot and insist on our sexy blow up Princesses - no matter the sordid details of their supposed weakness - they have a safe harbor here at the TDF - :mrgreen:

Take my wit for what it worth - enjoy the TDF site - take life lite - laugh a wee bit more - and know that Inflatable Section @ TDF is the place for all things inflatable, and for those who left for greener pastures - your always welcome back - :mrgreen:

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Easier to hide & store.Plus cheapness

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I think this is not necessarily a question of attraction. A lot of things might affect your choice. As regards tpe dolls vs air dolls, for me the differentiation is very simple:
-If you want to replace a woman you buy a Tpe doll
-If you want to "replace" sex, you might want to buy an airdoll rather.

Will get back to this in a moment, my example will explain this. So my last two relationships were terrible, i had to leave someone after 4 years, got someone very fast after that which lasted for 3 months only and was the greatest disappointment of all. I was all right but decided to have a break now, it s better to be alone. But i love sex, so I decided to buy high-end air dolls to have sex at least this way.

When I feel ready/feel the need for someone, will stop this and focus on a woman who i think deserves it. And if I really cannot find anyone normal ,after putting all effort, i might buy a TPE doll. At the moment I cannot do that as I am leaving in a sublease which is quite small and I would not be able to hide the doll completely. Also i dont feel the need for this kind of doll anyway.

But I know TPE dolls are way better, they are basically human like, you can have sex with them in any positions, their skin is like of a humans, you can sleep with them etc. It is almost like a real woman. So of course they are really really attractive and sexy and if someone had the money and the possibility to have one, he 'd better buy one instead of an inflatable. To sum it up, at the moment high end dolls are quite nice for me, enough for sex only. They are cheap, easy to hide completely and can be quite lifelike if you dress them up.

pce :)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Everything I would have said has been said in the wonderfully detailed responses above. I'll just add that I, too, owned inflatables for decades before getting my first solid doll 8 months ago. They are affordable, easy to move around, and easy to hide (I was married), and I used them as a masturbation aid but had no emotional connection. I do have a latex and vinyl fetish so that was an added bonus.

Once I got a silicone doll and unexpectedly fell in love with her, we decided to get an inflatable to spice up our bed even further. But then I went and fell in love with my inflatable, too. Despite having a beautiful silicone doll lover, there is still a very big place in my heart for the feel of a vinyl inflatable. She is most definitely not a novelty to me. She is sexy and beautiful to me. And yes, we most definitely have intercourse. You can see why she's so special to me in her (Xiaofan's) link in my signature.

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

If you cheat and expand the definition you get a much wider range of shapes and sizes:
IW-Angel Dragon_R2_front_800x800.jpg
IW-Angel Dragon_R2_front_800x800.jpg (248.84 KiB) Viewed 5436 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

That's a pretty incredible vinyl doll standing next to that dragon! Where can I get one? :lol:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

autolycus wrote:That's a pretty incredible vinyl doll standing next to that dragon! Where can I get one? :lol:
I was thinking the same thing! An air babe like that would certainly have me huffing and puffing trying to get her ready for action. :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

Mostly it was high expectations. My first was "Bionic Woman".

That plastic doll smell hit me as soon as I opened the box, next I saw the gaping BJ face and hair with only plain inflatable behind it. Blowing it up unfolded a doll whose legs could only spread and an opening designed in underestimation of what it supposed to accept and gratify. For years after that I was unimpressed with the inflatababe market.

Then a few years ago I saw an ad for a doll with a nice bright smile. A web site showing the inflated appearance of several dolls included this one, and finally I went ahead and bought her, the prettiest vinyl inflatable there is. After Mistress Hannah became leaky I made an incision in her back and stuffed her with polyfill and foam, and opened her head to her body so squeezing her would make her breathe. She loves her wardrobe of sensual leather skirts and jackets and always looks at me with a sweet smile.
"Baby think about me all night long"

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

There are more reasons why I love vinyl inflatable dolls. At first, there is a history from my childhood and some very nice and sometimes sad experiences with nice inflatable toys. In other words, I got a relationship to vinyl inflatable toys. One day, when I realised that a vinyl inflatable doll exists, I was very amazed. There were a lot of dreamless nights full of thinking about a vinyl inflatable doll with me.

Now I feel that the vinyl inflatable doll is one of most wonderful objects on the World. It is a wonderful junction of three elements, a nice woman, a soft and smooth vinyl toy, and an air filled object. Each element gives the doll some absolutly unique properties. The result is a wonderful woman pleasant and nice in all situations you can imagine. The sex with her is a bonus, not the primary need.

My friend said a very nice words: ,,Inflatable dolls are wonderful. They can look as a piece of rubber without shape. Then you can add some air and they turns to pretty girl. You must be careful, too much air or sharp object, and the beauty is gone ...'' Is it some form of life? Or try to observe, how vinyl dolls change their mood in accordance with weather, your proximity, ... they react to you!

Why not solid dolls?
- They are strongly impractical. When you will carry them, it will look like you move a dead body. Inflatable doll is magical, she can travel with you almost everywhere and need not be seen.
- They contains metal parts. In other hand, inflatable dolls are made up of vinyl or latex (hydrocarbon (derivate)) and air (maybe your breath). It is more related to living creature.
- They don't react to situation and to you. They behaves more like a robot than like a creature.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

magoruk wrote: Why not solid dolls?
[edited]
- They don't react to situation and to you. They behaves more like a robot than like a creature.
This made me realize that is another thing I love about my vinyl inflatable doll. When we are physically intimate, Xiaofan does feel more natural in many ways; she is certainly more dynamic, less static than my beloved silicone Luna . Indeed, the longer I am with Xiaofan (7 months together as of yesterday!), the more she becomes an extension of me. It's like I am her puppeteer, but it's not something I need to think about. It feels like she moves of her own accord.

INFORMATIONS