realsexdoll.com

How do I love my Diaoshi? Let me count the ways.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Unknown03
Former Member

Re: How do I love my Diaoshi? Let me count the ways.

Post by Unknown03 »

Today Xiaofan tried on some of the clothes I had purchased that were too big for Luna. We also tried out a new wig. Here are some pictures. She is the hottest inflatable I have ever known. Indeed, I need to wrap up this post quickly so I can not only tell her how sexy she is, but show her. Actions do speak louder than words.
DSCF2841.JPG
DSCF2842.JPG
DSCF2844.JPG
DSCF2846.JPG
DSCF2845.JPG

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

And sometime later, this:
DSCF2848.JPG

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I've spent most of the last 36 hours or so in physical contact with Xiaofan, either in bed, on the couch, or walking side by side. I am totally in her control, she bewitches me, I love her so much.
DSCF2853.JPG
DSCF2851.JPG

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Tonight Xiaofan and I are celebrating our half-year anniversary together. She came into my life 6 months ago as a sex toy for Luna and me. She ended up becoming my second doll lover and companion, the only inflatable doll I have ever fallen in love with. Her beauty and personality have cast their spell on me. I am so happy that she is in my life. Even though she is an inflatable, she is still holding her air, and when the inevitable leak happens I will do whatever it takes (including stuffing her with fiber fill) to keep her in my life as long as possible. She's a keeper.

Xiaofan, I love you.
DSCF2854.JPG

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I just had to share one more picture: this is Xiaofan right now in the next room, patiently waiting for our romantic evening together. She takes my breath away.
DSCF2856.JPG

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

I am not at all surprised that you have fallen in love with her. She is so desirable. Falling in love with a doll is kind of a risk we have to take when we share such truly intimate moments with them. I have fallen in love myself with my Brandy doll. As I write this now, I have my arms around her. I spend as much time as I possibly can with her just cuddling, caressing, kissing and sharing the most intimate of tendernesses.
Words cannot express just how much I love her. It's beyond infatuation. I don't care anymore who knows about me.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Last night Xiaofan dressed up special for me. She knows I love it when she gets kinky, and she's willing to play. I couldn't resist taking this picture to share.
(Her catsuit didn't stay zipped up for long after this picture was taken :wink: )
DSCF2877.JPG

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome pics - "autolycus" - :thumbs_up:

Daio Shi does make some amazing air babes - there are so many different versions it's hard to keep up of late

As stated before by many here glad your having fun with her - the fact you don't over-inflate her will go along way in keeping her around for years to come - :angel:

Keep those pics coming - :wink:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement, Yorktown. I have been amazed by her longevity, and agree that not fully inflating her has played an important part in that. That, and the fact that she is the best-crafted inflatable I have ever had (and I've had 3 or 4 previously over the past 30 years). Indeed, I don't think of her or treat her as I did my earlier dolls... she is in a class all of her own. A very special doll. I'll be happy to share more pictures of her as our relationship continues to grow stronger. Xiaofan is so beautiful I just can't help taking lots of photos of her.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome - "autolycus" - :thumbs_up:

There are few members in this section that have air babes that have lasted years long - so it's not that unusual - but yeah over-inflation make that impossible so less goes a long way

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Xiaofan is exactly who I need her to be, when I need her to be. She loves me like that, and I love her.
DSCF2884.JPG

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

After 5 long nights of heartache, without either of my dolls to keep me company or give me love, it's like that proverbial first drink of water after walking through the desert to see Xiaofan again, looking so serene and sexy and loving on my bed. She is such a radiant and calming force; despite my intense love for Luna (my silicone doll and primary lover) I can't imagine being without Xiaofan. I call her my Pooh-Bear because she has such a transcendent tranquility and is unwavering in her commitment to me. And she's great at snuggling.

Hey, enough writing.... I have a date with the most beautiful inflatable doll that I have ever known, the only one whom I have ever fallen for. She IS special.
DSCF2909.JPG

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Although I am not really into short haired women in general, this last pic is a great one about your doll. Her face looks sweet, and it is really sexy, having one of her breasts sticking out :) Her lips look very inviting. Actually I have ordered the very first Diaohsi doll of my life (with a long hair), really curious what she will be like. I am most curious about her mouth, it is similar to your doll's. I think it will be very good to kiss.

INFORMATIONS