realsexdoll.com

Buying new insert for sex doll - need help/advice!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Buying new insert for sex doll - need help/advice!

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi Evryone! I really need some advice/help as I am in a great dilemma as of what to do exactly! My new doll's (who i adore so much) insert has broken so i can't use her now. I need to get a replacement insert as soon as possible.

Can anyone advise what would be the best solution?
a) buy a cheaper doll that has inserts and use it in my doll? (i think most inserts in dolls are similar so the chance that they will fit is pretty high)
b) order new insert (this is better on the basis of price, much cheaper than buying a doll) But you dont know whether it will fit in your doll or not... has anyone had the same problem? WHat did you do? Can someone recommend me an insert you bought and matched your doll?

thanks!!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Buying new insert for sex doll - need help/advice!

Post by sam treadwell »

You didn’t mention the type of doll that you have Malcolm77, but I recall having to replace the inserts on my NMC dolls, and got the replacements on Amazon. I tried to look up the exact replacement that I got, but they were no longer available. What I did end up with looked very similar to the one in the link below. In fact, if I had to guess, it’s identical. The length on the one below will work with the NMC dolls, but there is no mention of the width? You would want one around 2” in diameter for the NMC dolls, so you would have to inquire as to the diameter with the vendor. I placed mine in a fold top sandwich bag, and they slipped right in, as long as the doll isn’t overinflated. They also feel a million times better than the stock, hard rubber inserts that come with the dolls.

Sam

https://www.amazon.com/Nomisex-Masturba ... KE3T3&th=1

Malcolm77

Re: Buying new insert for sex doll - need help/advice!

Post by Malcolm77 »

sam treadwell wrote:You didn’t mention the type of doll that you have Malcolm77, but I recall having to replace the inserts on my NMC dolls, and got the replacements on Amazon. I tried to look up the exact replacement that I got, but they were no longer available. What I did end up with looked very similar to the one in the link below. In fact, if I had to guess, it’s identical. The length on the one below will work with the NMC dolls, but there is no mention of the width? You would want one around 2” in diameter for the NMC dolls, so you would have to inquire as to the diameter with the vendor. I placed mine in a fold top sandwich bag, and they slipped right in, as long as the doll isn’t overinflated. They also feel a million times better than the stock, hard rubber inserts that come with the dolls.

Sam

https://www.amazon.com/Nomisex-Masturba ... KE3T3&th=1
Hi Sam,

thanks for your reply and advice. Actually i have found a solution :) I will order a dual ended masturbator on Amazon, i think it will match the doll (Vivid raw spread eagle). If not, then i am screwed :)

INFORMATIONS