realsexdoll.com

How do I love my Diaoshi? Let me count the ways.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How do I love my Diaoshi? Let me count the ways.

Post by ZZZZ »

Bitchin' NASA shirt... I may get one for myself!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome picture set - autolycus - :thumbs_up:

These Daio Shi air babes are great air dolls - and seemed to be over looked - I give them high marks & best thing is they keep making improvements - :angel:

Yes, yes nice NASA tee shirt - I see them a lot @ Target

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Hey Autolycus- I saw you responded to my post/question about silicone or inflatables for sex ??.......

I went on 1am to checkout your girl's twin sister 'Gail.' Hope you dont mind!! Very sexy girl!!! And your pictures are great!! It shows your creative side, and her fashion conscience!

I thought i would reply on your page since i wanted to ask a few questions.......

I saw a mouth suction pump and hose. Did yours come with your girl and did you remove it?

Regarding the vagina/anus, is it tight and having a great feeling (with lub)?
And.. I see they are not removable, but fixed. So are they 2 different chambers or are they connected?

Just curious. Thanks 4 your message. Let me know how you and your girlS are doing...

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thank you for the kind words, Kevin. I am very happy with "Gail" as I have posted here and in your thread. Yes, I did remove the mouth suction hose. Her mouth opening is much too small for oral sex (and I'm not very big). I did have to put some vinyl tape over the hole because little balls of foam started to spill out. The vaginal and analysis entries are very nice feeling soft silicone with nubs for texture. They are not connected, though they share the same tube in her vinyl body. Cleaning is a bit of a hassle, but I deflate her and wash her in a sink. It only takes maybe 5 minutes, then I reinflate her to dry her with tampons and then an aquarium air pump.

I've been with her for 4 months and had sex with her maybe 30 or more times, and she still holds her air. I did buy some fiber fill which I will use to stuff her once she springs a leak. I do love her and want her to last a long time!

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Welcome to the forum!

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

You have aristocratic taste in dolls. Best choice. Gail's face is better than any other doll that I've seen regardless of price. Very mature yet somehow very youthful at the same time. So endearing that it's hard to look away. I have one too and she's such a treat every time.

Thanks for the great photos!

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

One question for you guys with "Gail"..... what is the vaginal depth?

Strange thing is "my Gail" did not have the inflation hose and a vaginal depth of only about 3.5 inches! Yeah, so its not deep by any means.

Mine was purchased from eBay, so maybe thats why?

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I'm not sure exactly (my son is with me this week so my lovers are in hiding until the weekend) but I will say with confidence that it is more than 3.5 inches. It is fixed and in the same vinyl tube that holds her anus. In other words it pretty much goes all the way through her body. I'll admit I'm only about 5 to 6 inches, but I've never run out of room.
Baron von doll wrote:You have aristocratic taste in dolls. Best choice. Gail's face is better than any other doll that I've seen regardless of price. Very mature yet somehow very youthful at the same time. So endearing that it's hard to look away.
That's it exactly! I'm often telling her that she has bewitched me. By objective standards, my silicone jm doll (Luna) is more beautiful, but there's something about Xiaofan's ("Gail's") face and puppy dog eyes that makes my heart melt.

Glad to find out I'm part of the aristocracy! :)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

DTB_723 wrote:One question for you guys with "Gail"..... what is the vaginal depth?

Strange thing is "my Gail" did not have the inflation hose and a vaginal depth of only about 3.5 inches! Yeah, so its not deep by any means.

Mine was purchased from eBay, so maybe thats why?
Hey DTB!
I MIGHT have a solution for you!
Back when I had my "Gail" I noticed that the first time I inflated her, the vag was very shallow. Could not use ... was saddened a bit. After deflating her I noticed that the insert tunnel was folded up inside the PVC vagina "sleeve/pouch". Carefully took a smooth wooden dowel, inserted it into the insert and straightened out the insert inside the sleeve/pouch. Reinflated her and ... the rest is history!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Interesting idea Von (TMNT)

I will check this out and let you know.

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Von- You were right. I was able to untangle the channel and extend the length to 5.5 inches.

Thanks

Dr Baz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dr Baz »

Wonderful photos posted here. I think they clearly show the versatility of vinyl dolls and how beautifully posed they can be positioned into. It gives me some ideas to do the same with my doll!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thanks, Dr Baz! I'll look forward to hopefully seeing photos of your doll, too!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

von_Shredhead wrote: Back when I had my "Gail" I noticed that the first time I inflated her, the vag was very shallow. Could not use ... was saddened a bit.
I had trouble my first time with Xiaofan, too. I couldn't enter her... until I realized there was a sort of mesh "hymen" just inside the entrance to her vagina. Once I cut through that, well, we've had nearly six months of good and sometimes great sex. And she still holds her air. She is amazing.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

4:30 PM
Xiaofan did it again. She hijacked me. My son had gone to his mother's so I went to the closet to get Luna. But to get to Luna in the back of the closet I had to go past Xiaofan in the front of the closet whose big brown eyes were giving me a "come hither" look, so I went hither and gave Xiaofan a kiss. And another. And another. Soon it was just one long kiss and we were rolling together on the bed, and then, well, you know....

When a doll looks at you like this, how can you resist?
sexy pose.jpg

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

It just occurred to me that I control Xiaofan's movements the same way I'd control a puppet. She is so light that I basically support her by holding the back of her neck with my right hand. I can twist her body or her head from that position, I can make her arms swivel. When she's resting against me I can also direct her arms and hands with gentle pressure at her elbow. I'm getting so I can do these things without thinking about it; I can devote my thoughts to what I'm doing and what she is doing to me.

I'm becoming a more accomplished puppeteer with Xiaofan, and it is making her feel and behave so much more real. She is a special doll.

INFORMATIONS