kimberdoll.com

Kimberdoll Reviews

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
denmarkhamill
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Kimberdoll Reviews

Post by denmarkhamill »

Just wanted to point out that the customer reviews on the manufacturer's website (https://kimberdoll.com/products/kimber-doll) are very blatantly falsified.

Out of 1,177 reviews, 1,144 of them are 5-star (over 97%), and 0 of them are 1-star. With that volume, it is not possible that you wouldn't have anybody leaving a 1-star review. Even if KimberDoll did everything perfectly, UPS would still drop the ball and get them a number of 1-star reviews over this volume...

The reviews also go back to November 2014, which seems to predate the existence of KimberDoll by a few years.

Starting in 2014, the dates of the reviews are perfectly serial, with a rate of 1 review per day, and never more than 1 review in a single day. It's not possible that this would occur naturally and be sustained at this precise rate for multiple years.

The rate of reviews also suddenly drops from 1 review per day to a few reviews per month, around the same time that they're getting exposure on TDF and should be peaking in popularity.

Additionally, all of these 5-star reviews follow the exact same format... they are all 1 paragraph, just a few sentences, no line breaks. When people review things organically, you would see far greater variability in the length and formatting of reviews. (And in the star rating...)

Probably over 1,000 of these 5-star reviews predate the ability of anyone to even purchase a KimberDoll. And they all say "Verified Buyer."

At first I thought they just took down or disapproved 1-star reviews, or followed up to get the buyer to change their star rating, both things a lot of sellers will do... but no, these are all just completely fake reviews.

With 1,177 reviews, that would mean at least 10,000 dolls were sold, you would expect to see some genuine reviews and customer photos somewhere... but there are none that I can find.

Personally, as a TDF member and doll customer, I would prefer that this kind of behavior wasn't condoned in a TDF-approved vendor...

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Kimberdoll Reviews

Post by Jay1313 »

I can see the points your making, also can follow along with your thought process, you do have strong points, but then in turn..... what’s most important is.... do you have proof? Legit evidence that they are falsifying these reviews? Cuz without it, your just making accusations. Not saying that what your implying doesn’t make sense , just that without any proof, it’s all for nothing.

thedude55
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thedude55 »

Finally someone said it! Everything about the site screams shady, from the suspicious reviews to the generic and clumsy site format, the hyperbolic claims and of course the price. If it wasn't TDF approved, it would be immediately dismissed as a 'too good to be true' scammer. How did TDF verify them if they haven't yet shipped out any normal/real orders? Has anyone who ordered one from the UK or AUS site received anything or left a review or gotten shipping confirmation?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So rather than temporarily moving this topic off the board for discussion by staff and management, I will for the interim advise the topic is being reviewed, and remind the community of rule 10, regarding substantiation of claims, without merely a caveat"opinion only"

Hence, we can not accuse the forum of censorship.

Now why is it primarily newer members and newer accounts recently created that blowing this up.....interesting :whistle:

I would hate to connect these accounts with other competing vendor and label affiliates, who maybe attempting to poison the well against a competitor.

That would be grounds for commercial litigation, and liable, and have the affiliated maker/label/vendor potentially up for their own account status review.

But surely, not the case here :whistle:

Just stating a fact, not an opinion,

Oh by the way...Kimber Henry says "G'day, Please do not hate me because I am new, pretty, smell nice and wont take all your money"

20190517_122008.jpg
20190517_122008.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 6073 times
20190517_121952.jpg
20190517_121952.jpg (995.79 KiB) Viewed 6073 times
She is a cutie that one!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

For the price... Its gonna give the copycat vendors a hard time to deal with.. If people are more aware of this brand. Since most people deal with major online retailers..

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi all,

We appreciate your concerns in regards to this topic and have decided to remove all reviews from our online stores for the meantime. We’re very excited to have sold a number of Kimber Doll’s on preorder from our latest production to TDF customers and look forward to them sharing their experience and opinions in the coming weeks and months.

We are hopeful that this eases any concerns and we’ll continue to focus on our quality and affordable products with A1 customer service.

Cheers, Fletcher.

thedude55
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thedude55 »

It's good to see this kind of response directly from kimberdoll. I ordered one and have had some communication with them about the delays and have always received real and professional responses. I know I am new here and this is where I learned about kimberdoll, but I am just saying that they are trying to market themselves as a long established company instead of a startup, and it's disingenuous and a little suspicious. What tools are we as buyers supposed to use if not scrutinizing the reviews and looking for signs of "too good to be true"?

Serv70

Re:Kimberdoll Reviews

Post by Serv70 »

I gotta say I have always said this could be a scam. And this is very risky purchase for me. I have ordered one and am waiting for delivery.
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

denmarkhamill
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by denmarkhamill »

Fake reviews don't mean it's a scam, it's actually a very common practice among e-commerce companies... the product looks good, and the price point also looks both great and achievable. You will most likely receive your product and be very happy with it.

This was just a particularly extreme case of fake reviews, and I'm new to TDF so I felt I should point it out. Fake reviews on the manufacturer/vendor site are the status-quo in all e-commerce. I'm really just pointing it out to protect TDF, because I had the impression that TDF would have higher standards than status-quo (especially for TDF-approved vendors).

If TDF exists for doll enthusiasts to protect and inform the community, I see it as a community member's role to point this kind of thing out, so I did.

Kimberdoll's response so far has been timely and appropriate, so I don't think you should let this deter you from ordering a Kimberdoll. They seem like a company that will do great things for the doll community, by offering an affordable option and thereby forcing other manufacturers and vendors to compete with them on price. Kimberdoll's success would be good for everyone. I just wouldn't rely on their reviews just yet, that's all.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

What type of skin tone is she? Tanned?And where to purchase an adaptor for her head? Thanks

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

An adapter to fir what exactly?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

kryten1 wrote:What type of skin tone is she? Tanned?And where to purchase an adaptor for her head? Thanks
Kimber has a light, tanned skin tone that often appears brighter under professional lights compared to in person. Anung's photos (scroll up) show Kimber without flash photography and her true skin tone.

What kind of adapter did you have in mind?

Cheers, Fletcher.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:haha4: Yes, Anung's photography, is certainly not that Flash :lol:

I took them under natural type light to capture the best actual skin tone representations, as the factory and halogen lighting from studio and factory images make her look lighter than she is.

Also the neck connect arbor is Metric 16 thread, so any adapter will need M16 thread on one half of it, at least.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Another manufacturers head.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

As Anung stated...M16...so most heads will not need an adapter.

INFORMATIONS