kimberdoll.com

Canada

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
DingDangDong
Apprentice
Apprentice

Canada

Post by DingDangDong »

I noticed that there's an option to see pricing in Canada, but it appears that you can't actually ship it to Canada.

The regular checkout is US only. Paypal has an option for Canada, but once you get to the final page it says cannot ship to this country.

Any chance of shipping to Canada?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Canada

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I am reasonably sure Fletcher has Kimber on the able to do Canad lis, but I will email him to confirm.

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi DingDangDong,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately, we don't have any shipping methods available into Canada at this time. The cost of shipping a doll across the border from the warehouse in California is currently more expensive than the cost of Kimber. I'm sorry it's not the answer you were hoping for. :cry:

The good news is however, we are now planning the creation of Kimber Doll Canada and a Canadian warehouse in early 2020. The enquiry we have been receiving over the past couple of months supports the expansion so we're glad to be making it happen.

Cheers,
Fletcher

wasolk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wasolk »

OMG! I would be one of the firsts to order one!

DingDangDong
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DingDangDong »

Oh good! Early 2020 isn't even that far away!

nanashi69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nanashi69 »

This is really good news. :D

kalpdal

Post by kalpdal »

Forgive me for hijacking this thread but i think its unnecessary to start another about shipping. Im new to this forum and i am on the hunt for my very first doll. Kimberdoll was recommended for me by a friend but the trouble is that i live in Sweden. Is it even possible to ship here without the price skyrocketing?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

kalpdal wrote:Forgive me for hijacking this thread but i think its unnecessary to start another about shipping. Im new to this forum and i am on the hunt for my very first doll. Kimberdoll was recommended for me by a friend but the trouble is that i live in Sweden. Is it even possible to ship here without the price skyrocketing?
Hi Kalpdal,

Thank you for your interest.

We're planning to have EU shipping options available in Q1 2020 with the addition of a German warehouse to service countries such as Sweden.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Cheers,
Fletcher

INFORMATIONS