www.qita.love

Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Shenyang Yizhong Fengcai Advertising Co., Ltd Brand QITA doll specializes in the design research and development of the human body and has a very professional design team . In addition to the dolls and sexual products, our company manufactures figures of silica gel , special effects make-up, and sculpture production. Each product prototype is derived from the real human body, and then modified to remove the imperfect details, and strive to maximize the appearance which is closed to the real person. Our products have een well received in the East Asian market.
ChallengerRT

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread (Shipping

Post by ChallengerRT »

Sate wrote:Morning,

Welcome to the thread for my latest doll purchase, the small but curvy Qitadoll 100cm TPE doll. All video and photos will be placed here for easy future reference.

I've been wanting to try a doll from this brand since earlier this year and finally got around to it now that I'm looking more into small dolls again. As usual I'll post a timeline so you can wait with me from order to factory photos and then delivery, if you wish to.

Timeline

> (9/6/19) - Payment Sent / Order placed

> (9/11/19) - Completed doll photos received

> (?) - Tracking number received

> (?) - Out for delivery

> (?) - Doll arrived safely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doll Info

- 100cm TPE body with Nangong head (white skin tone)
• Eye color #4
• Wig #5
• Areola color bright pink (second option)
• Nail option #10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unboxing Video - Coming Soon

Password for all my videos: dolls

Factory Video

Will post information as I receive it including factory photos.

- Sate
I'm really liking the breast sculpt on this 100cm. Not too over the top. Just right IMO for larger breast lovers.

Would really like to see JM Doll offer a breast sculpt like this as an option for their 105cm!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

My thoughts are similar there, the JM 105cm has a great body with smaller breasts, though they didn't feel as good to hold since the doll was so short. The Qita doll though has larger breasts that stick out more, so in theory they should feel much better to hold.

For reference to anyone buying a small doll in this range (90-110cm) one hand can easily grip both breasts and if they're small they won't be incredibly soft since not only are they a reduced size but they also weigh less. Even now my favorite small doll is the Sanhui 92cm since it has round large breasts, I'm hoping this doll to be a good feeling slim version of that doll, breasts included.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

She looks great for a 100cm doll! I've seen a few, but they never have the right proportions, and end up looking a bit troll-like. Your new lady is quite the work of art though, so I'll be interested to see the review.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread (Shipped)

Post by Sate »

Morning,

Received my FedEx tracking number for this dolly, estimated delivery is Monday the 23rd. Slowly getting towards the end, less than a week left barring any shipping problems.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

Sate wrote:Morning,

Received my FedEx tracking number for this dolly, estimated delivery is Monday the 23rd. Slowly getting towards the end, less than a week left barring any shipping problems.

- Sate
Cant wait for the reveal :plaidskirt:
My Discord: Yuki Yume#0460
Just your friendly neighborhood Otaku.

My Girls:
SAIKA - 65cm Chloe (JMDoll) Trashed by Mother, RIP.

WISHLIST:
- 80cm Shiori - Dollhouse168

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Sate wrote:My thoughts are similar there, the JM 105cm has a great body with smaller breasts, though they didn't feel as good to hold since the doll was so short. The Qita doll though has larger breasts that stick out more, so in theory they should feel much better to hold.

For reference to anyone buying a small doll in this range (90-110cm) one hand can easily grip both breasts and if they're small they won't be incredibly soft since not only are they a reduced size but they also weigh less. Even now my favorite small doll is the Sanhui 92cm since it has round large breasts, I'm hoping this doll to be a good feeling slim version of that doll, breasts included.

- Sate
Sate wrote:

"I'm hoping this doll to be a good feeling slim version of that doll, breasts included."

Hopefully it won't have a TPE chemical stank as well. I'm not a fan of TPE (prefer the non-toxic aspect of Silicone), but, this doll and your thorough review may change my mind.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Hard to say just from photos, every TPE manufacturer has had a specific smell from the dolls I've owned over the years. The worst smell like gasoline, the best smell pleasant like flowers or perfume.

I like TPE mainly for the value, and sometimes for specific bodies like the Piper 150cm K-cup and SM Doll 150cm L-cup. I still much prefer silicone for it's realism, with Sinodoll and Realdoll having the best realism so far.

For those wanting an update, my Qitadoll just cleared customs in the US and is on it's way from the Hawaii depot to the mainland. Assuming perfect conditions, I'll have this doll in the house maybe in the next two days.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

Sate wrote:Hard to say just from photos, every TPE manufacturer has had a specific smell from the dolls I've owned over the years. The worst smell like gasoline, the best smell pleasant like flowers or perfume.

I like TPE mainly for the value, and sometimes for specific bodies like the Piper 150cm K-cup and SM Doll 150cm L-cup. I still much prefer silicone for it's realism, with Sinodoll and Realdoll having the best realism so far.

For those wanting an update, my Qitadoll just cleared customs in the US and is on it's way from the Hawaii depot to the mainland. Assuming perfect conditions, I'll have this doll in the house maybe in the next two days.

- Sate
cant wait brother

My Girls:

WISHLIST:

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE - Photo / Video Thread (Out for deliv

Post by Sate »

Morning,

I woke up to a surprise, this girl is out for delivery almost 4 days early, I really do like it when makers use fedex to ship dolls. They always get here fast.

Will update when she arrives.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

HoboBob

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread (On order

Post by HoboBob »

Kira-sama wrote:
HoboBob wrote:Is this doll really only 10kgs!? Holy crap that's light. I haven't looked too much into dolls under 140cms do to the lack of nice detail, proportions, and a nice rest, but this model Sparks my interests. For those with more experience, is 10kgs heavy enough to feel okay while in the moment?
This doll unfortunately only has a 10cm vagina, which is upgradeable to 14cm max before needing to pay a $500-$700 mould fee for a 16cm vagina. Plus shipping of $150 and the doll's base price of $300. So, she would cost $1000 dollars, from what Qita Doll told me, to have a 16cm vagina.

I have no experience with a light doll. 10kg is 22lbs. That weight will probably be alright.
So does that mean the mould fee would only be for the first person who requests a 16cm since they would have a mould for it after that...also why didn't they make it default...unless it effects the way the doll look s negative ly I don't see why 16cm wasn't the default. Honestly even 16cm is going to be too small for some people :/

Gratz Sate! She is so close! Go get her boi!!!
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

ChallengerRT

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE - Photo / Video Thread (Out for deliv

Post by ChallengerRT »

Probably gonna catch a little hell for saying this, but, when watching the "Factory Video," listening to that Asian Woman yammering away in the background made me realize again why owning a doll is so nice...

The silence.

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Sate wrote:My thoughts are similar there, the JM 105cm has a great body with smaller breasts, though they didn't feel as good to hold since the doll was so short. The Qita doll though has larger breasts that stick out more, so in theory they should feel much better to hold.

- Sate
"The Qita doll though has larger breasts that stick out more, so in theory they should feel much better"

Yep. Looks like the Quita 100 tits might actually make for a nice semi-handful (a lot bigger than JM105 and a little bigger than the Sanhui 92!!)

Looking forward to your review...

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE - Photo / Video Thread(Video in progr

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

My doll has arrived, but later than expected. I have to leave for work in a bit so I'll be taping the bulk of the unboxing video today and finishing it along with photos tomorrow.

Will try and get some arrival photos today before heading out.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread (On order

Post by Kira-sama »

HoboBob wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:
HoboBob wrote:Is this doll really only 10kgs!? Holy crap that's light. I haven't looked too much into dolls under 140cms do to the lack of nice detail, proportions, and a nice rest, but this model Sparks my interests. For those with more experience, is 10kgs heavy enough to feel okay while in the moment?
This doll unfortunately only has a 10cm vagina, which is upgradeable to 14cm max before needing to pay a $500-$700 mould fee for a 16cm vagina. Plus shipping of $150 and the doll's base price of $300. So, she would cost $1000 dollars, from what Qita Doll told me, to have a 16cm vagina.

I have no experience with a light doll. 10kg is 22lbs. That weight will probably be alright.
So does that mean the mould fee would only be for the first person who requests a 16cm since they would have a mould for it after that...also why didn't they make it default...unless it effects the way the doll look s negative ly I don't see why 16cm wasn't the default. Honestly even 16cm is going to be too small for some people :/

Gratz Sate! She is so close! Go get her boi!!!
That's what it sound like to me. I don't know why it's not the default size, but I think the doll will be fine if they made the vagina cavity longer unless it affects or is affected by something else.

chaosninja7

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE - Photo / Video Thread(Video in progr

Post by chaosninja7 »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

My doll has arrived, but later than expected. I have to leave for work in a bit so I'll be taping the bulk of the unboxing video today and finishing it along with photos tomorrow.

Will try and get some arrival photos today before heading out.

- Sate
Unboxing vid yet?

My Girls:

WISHLIST:

INFORMATIONS