https://ufdolls.com/

Doll Review: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls : Bianca 163cm L-Cup.

Reviews on Pipedream Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
joebee

Doll Review: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls : Bianca 163cm L-Cup.

Post by joebee »

DOLL Review Using Standard Template from TDF.

Positive information:

- Model: Bianca 163CM L-Cup , Mature Faced, Well-Endowed, Hazel Eyes, Suntanned Skin Tone, Mid-Length Dark Blonde Wig. Solid Breasts ( not Hollow)

My Measurements of Doll: Feet 20cm ( Size 3.5-4.5 US Womens) Inseam: 79cm, Waist: 58cm, Hips: 58cm, Head Circumference for Wig: 49cm, Underbust 63cm, Bust 93cm, Overbust 75cm, Neck: 40cm.

-Manufactured and/or Sold By PipeDream Toys, Ultimate Fantasy Dolls https://ufdolls.com/ . MSRP $1999.00, Free Fedex Shipping. Recieved in less than 4 Days from time of order. Included accesories were 2 Bottles of Fanta Flesh Revive Renewa Powder, 1 Bottle of Refresh Toy Cleanser, 1 Bottle Moist Water Based Lubricant, 1 USB Warming Wand, 2 Inserts for Vagina, 1 Sheer Lingerie Top and Thong, Replacement Nail assortment, 1 Pair of white gloves, Care and Usage Instruction Booklet, 1 TPE Test Strip.

- Positives: Stainless Steel Skeleton, Their blend of TPE is nice to the touch and feel, has very little odor, and what little smell it had dissipated quickly, Fast Shipping, and shipped from USA. Head and body were flawless, with no flash noticeable seams / flash from mold. Wig is fairly good quality, and the bundles of included accessories complements a new owner well. The doll comes with an actual owner manual, with care instructions with Do / Do Not list information.

Negative information: No Complaints.
- Doll physical defect information; None, Better than expected.

- Vendor related issues: None whatsoever, Great personal follow ups from company.

-Doll purchased (Ultimate Fantasy Dolls, 163CM L-Cup, Bianca Head / Bianca Body):

-Seller: https://ufdolls.com/ , Ultimate Fantasy Dolls by PipeDream Toys

-Date ordered: 10/1/2018

-Date of promised arrival, if applicable: 10/6/18

-Date received: 10/6/18

-Shipping method : FedEx Ground

-Buyer location: Alabama, USA

-Damage to package, if any: Small poke through on one end, (from neck). Packaging was excellent, bad handling from FedEx.

-Damage to contents, if any: No Damage to Contents. Excellent Internal packaging prevented damage.

Additional Info: I received this doll from a winning written essay contest entry at a reduced price. My opinions reflect the same as if I would have paid full price. I have been extremely pleased with the after purchase support, and the companies willingness to listen to my suggestions and ideas for future products, packaging and promotions, and FOLLOW THROUGH with these suggestions.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

INFORMATIONS