betterlovedoll.com

WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls

Post by gonestill77 »

shotdot wrote:Run a poll and witness how many users do really support this rule. This would give you rough idea how many wouldn't blink twice before leaving to less politically correct forum. I've heard that mydollcommunity is based in Nevada. Then, why do they have a similar rule?

It doesn't matter how many users support this rule.
It is still a RULE that we all agree to abide by in being here.
And I don't see people leaving in droves or not signing up because of it.

I also agree that rubherkitty nailed it spot on. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Even though I believe in the right for a person to do whatever they want to do w/a piece of rubber in their own home, I assume any website that openly allowed such things to be discussed or pictures offered up of such activities would soon be shut down.
Maybe there are such sites out there? I'll leave it up to those so inclined to go find them.

As I write this, I just now think of the issue of the cat head that has now been offered for sale.
Will cat, dog, pig and snake women be banned even if they appear to be 18yrs old or older?
I did have a friend in the UK who referred to his mother as a Old Dragon, but I never met her.

Thanks all. Nailing just comes natural to me. I come from a long line of Casanova Carpenters.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

rubherkitty wrote:As I write this, I just now think of the issue of the cat head that has now been offered for sale.
Will cat, dog, pig and snake women be banned even if they appear to be 18yrs old or older?
Depends of whether the 18 year old rule is converted into "cat years" or not... :wink:
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Muninn wrote: Depends of whether the 18 year old rule is converted into "cat years" or not... :wink:
:lol: Ya caught me and got me!! :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Chuck Norris wrote:This must have been the longest thread ever and I am getting tired like the rest of you guys to see/read nonsense post about this thread.
Perhaps you should stop reading it then? :lol:

For myself I find this an interesting and useful topic for discussion although I can sympathise with the mods when it veers into other areas. I seriously doubt it's even close to being "the longest thread ever" but if so that just shows the extent of interest in this issue.

Manny_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Manny_B »

It seems like a lot of this is common sense to all non-pedo doll owners. That being said, the only part that bothers me is legislation; I'd rather people with such deviations use dolls in the privacy of their house, rather than target living children. That being said, I sure as hell don't want to see it, and my first doll I bought is 5'5" with a D-cup because I felt like the 4'7" models were disturbingly short, regardless of the nearly identical bust.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

rubherkitty wrote:
Muninn wrote: Depends of whether the 18 year old rule is converted into "cat years" or not... :wink:
:lol: Ya caught me and got me!! :glou:
Oh Sh!t I’m in trouble! 8O

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

I agree that this thread has stretched over many pages, and it is the only one where posters are subtly threatened with banning. Can someone connect me with the rule book? It has been some time since I joined and can't seem to find where it resides.
"Baby think about me all night long"

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

NewAirHH wrote:I agree that this thread has stretched over many pages, and it is the only one where posters are subtly threatened with banning. Can someone connect me with the rule book? It has been some time since I joined and can't seem to find where it resides.
Top of every page beneath the header in the white banner - Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

NewAirHH wrote:I agree that this thread has stretched over many pages, and it is the only one where posters are subtly threatened with banning. Can someone connect me with the rule book? It has been some time since I joined and can't seem to find where it resides.
We don't ban members because of this, unless someone is repeatedly and intentionally posting images of underage looking dolls. Please know that this is about the most difficult issue for staff to handle. We also understand that it is difficult for members. Banning members does not happen easily, that's also a loss for us (exception: spambots and obvious trolls).
This thread is here for all to learn and understand a bit more about this issue, about age estimation. But there's one thing this thread won't change, we have to comply to the law. If the law doesn't allow it, we don't either!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Rules are rules. The people in charge make the rules (Admin and Moderators) .. the users either follow the rules or should find a different forum. Its really that simple.

If you want to petition a change .. great. Just don't assume its a democracy. Its not.
Sorry .. Not everything is a democracy.

PS - I'm just user and I support this rule. But even if I didn't, I'd follow it because I like being in this forum.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

This is to simply illustrate the hypocrisy of the US government when it comes to child sex.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/apnew ... li=BBnb7Kz

Get a child doll: confiscated
Get a REAL child: allowed

Go figure.

darkpaw1

Post by darkpaw1 »

It's only a temporary thing. Once people get over their hypocrisy child dolls will be legalized. Either this or people will end up buying them anyway and just keep it to themselves. It's in the same fashion as drugs. A lot of people do it but since they aren't legal people cannot risk being public about it.

It happens with all stuff that are (not harmful to anyone but make people uncomfortable). I don't own a child sex doll and don't intend in the future; I just rather have a pedophile getting "curious" with a doll than little Suzi next door.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

darkpaw1 wrote:It's only a temporary thing. Once people get over their hypocrisy child dolls will be legalized. Either this or people will end up buying them anyway and just keep it to themselves. It's in the same fashion as drugs. A lot of people do it but since they aren't legal people cannot risk being public about it.

It happens with all stuff that are (not harmful to anyone but make people uncomfortable). I don't own a child sex doll and don't intend in the future; I just rather have a pedophile getting "curious" with a doll than little Suzi next door.
Amen to that..... :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF does not allow any promotion for dolls (or other stuff) that are illegal in Canada or in most Western countries (CAN, US, EU, UK, AUS, ...).

If you want to fight legislation, please do so at other places. TDF is about love dolls and erotic dolls for adults. This is not the place for political discussion.

INFORMATIONS