AF Doll

KarmaMusic Harem expands

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Re: KarmaMusic Harem expands

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

KarmaMusic wrote:Introducing Mandy Peaks
Thanks to Gordonis for this wonderful Doll a AF 163 Hcup big ass doll.

She is a sweet busty gal, here are a few new photos of her
IMG_8380.jpg
IMG_8381.jpg
IMG_8382.jpg
:glou: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

fischkopf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: KarmaMusic Harem expands

Post by fischkopf »

silicon wrote:Now you have got your hands full..
Silicone, what doll is she and which face ? Thanks - she looks pretty

INFORMATIONS