AF Doll

Do you think AF face 64 is beautiful

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Do you think AF face 64 is beautiful

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is on their 170N cup

Jab

Re: Do you think AF face 64 is beautiful

Post by Jab »

The whole package is beautiful.

sloopjohnb

Post by sloopjohnb »

WOW! She is SEXY!

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

Oh yes. I like her face! Way too much body for me though. I don't really understand this trend toward BBW girls. Is it a side effect to the majority of Americans being overweight. That would be my guess.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

AF makes wonderful faces. Obviously I'm partial these days.

Has AF ever released a full listing of it's faces? I was surprised to see you use a number. Is 64 a new one?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Alucard1959 wrote:Oh yes. I like her face! Way too much body for me though. I don't really understand this trend toward BBW girls. Is it a side effect to the majority of Americans being overweight. That would be my guess.
agree, but so is tastes (around the world). If boobs are as large as the head or even larger to me it looks.... "unrealistic", to say it rather mildly. :razz: But quite a beautifull and alluring face in any case. 8) If it would fit on my IT 155 I´d consider for a future buy maybe.

Orful
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Orful »

Alucard1959 wrote:Oh yes. I like her face! Way too much body for me though. I don't really understand this trend toward BBW girls. Is it a side effect to the majority of Americans being overweight. That would be my guess.
Nah. BBW look nothing like overweight women. And love for BBW has been around for like ever. Thick waists and big tits are desirable from an evolutionary pov.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yes, most def they make/copy nice faces...just too wished they made some more realistic bodies.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

TurboMentor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TurboMentor »

One of the few really realistic "real woman" faces. I also like mine from AF which is a sweet, more realistic face.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i do , i think her face is beautiful , very sexy looking . she has that sexy smoldering look !! very nice !! love the make up job to ! :D :glou: :glou:

OHHH and not that i noticed or anything , very sexy outfit and body !!! :wink: :D

Silicone Sensuality

Post by Silicone Sensuality »

She is so beautiful, one of my favorite so far. I have started an album with the top 10 favorite dolls that are in the line up for my next purchase. I would rather have her in a DD.

INFORMATIONS