AF Doll

Authorized AF Vendors in the USA?

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Authorized AF Vendors in the USA?

Post by Xelos »

I apologize if this information is readily available already, I wasn't having much luck with the search function. AF has some really intriguing dolls, and I'd love to be pointed towards some websites where I can look at everything that's available and customize / window shop. (AF's own website doesn't show a whole lot)

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Authorized AF Vendors in the USA?

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

If I'm not mistaking, my friend Jeff @ Booty Call Dolls is an AF vendor.

May wanna check him out.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xelos »

Of course! But I'm not looking to buy at the moment, just want to look around and window shop at a storefront. Kind of like SSD for WM/6YE, RLSD for WM, etc, etc. Assuming that kind of thing even exists yet, I know AF is pretty new here!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Xelos wrote:Of course! But I'm not looking to buy at the moment, just want to look around and window shop at a storefront. Kind of like SSD for WM/6YE, RLSD for WM, etc, etc. Assuming that kind of thing even exists yet, I know AF is pretty new here!

All TDF approved. I have purchased from two of the three listed below.

BCD AF section:

https://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/AFDOLL.htm

Sexdoll Genie:

https://sexdollgenie.com/collections/al ... -ascending

Beautiful Dolls:

https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... categories

Xelos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Xelos »

Thanks! These are really nice, and run a bit cheaper than other brands. I'm impatiently waiting for my first girl to arrive still, haha... But a little window shopping in the mean time never hurt anybody :whistle:

INFORMATIONS