AF Doll

AF 161-123

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AF 161-123

Post by avante »

Nice video, thanks for sharing! Does make her look a bit more thick, funny how that works...But awesome model still, hope to see more as you mentioned in the first post; in tan, in doggy, etc.
Kira-sama wrote:Here is a video of this doll they sent me.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

bcdedit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bcdedit »

That's definitely one smoking doll. The waist to hip proportions look close to real. The funzone placement also seems promising. Certainly interested in seeing more. This could be the one.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

bcdedit wrote:That's definitely one smoking doll. The waist to hip proportions look close to real. The funzone placement also seems promising. Certainly interested in seeing more. This could be the one.
Yeah def. it looks nice, I'm checking this part of the forum every now and then, hopping to find more pics for example in doggy to check that placement...
And sure would love to see some factory pics + corrected measurement. Unfortunately AF seems incapable to present those which is really freaking odd to me, well they told me they'd send me this once they have it about a month ago lol...so please any of you guys order this gal so AF can make a 2nd copy and take some pics and remeasure her ;).
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just saw there were 2 additional sets for this model (silverdoll.com) gotta say again; it's hot as fuck. Which leaves me repeating:

Please any of you guys order this gal, so AF can make a 2nd copy and take some more factory pics and remeasure her ;).
*am so wondering her true height, weight and hips and waist mostly.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Yep I really like the sculpt of that doll. Would be interested in full spec and pictures as well (like the weight)...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cberry88 »

Babel99 wrote:Yep I really like the sculpt of that doll. Would be interested in full spec and pictures as well (like the weight)...

Product 161cm G Cup Sex Dolls
Material Extra soft TPE material, articulated metal skeleton
Brand AF Doll
Bust*band*waist 93cm*68cm*79cm
Hip 102cm
Shoulder Width 36cm
Arms 61cm
Legs 79cm
Thigh circumference 55cm
Calf circumference 37cm
Hands 16cm
Feet 21cm
Oral/Vagina/Anal depth 13cm/18cm/16cm
Weight 48kg
Standing Optional

Taken from afdoll.net

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

@Cberry88: you are missing the point that these numbers are all to often incorrect. I know for a fact the height is incorrect, and from looking at her body, the same has to apply to her unbreast and waist; the underbreast simply is not smaller than her waist.

It does baffle me tho that even tho my WM158D thread for sure advertised that doll some more sells, AF is still unwilling to check this / respond let alone drop some standard sitting around on the table / haning/standing around from the front, back and side shots...I remain hoping someone else will...before I leave this model be and get some else.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

avante wrote:@Cberry88: you are missing the point that these numbers are all to often incorrect. I know for a fact the height is incorrect, and from looking at her body, the same has to apply to her unbreast and waist; the underbreast simply is not smaller than her waist.

It does baffle me tho that even tho my WM158D thread for sure advertised that doll some more sells, AF is still unwilling to check this / respond let alone drop some standard sitting around on the table / haning/standing around from the front, back and side shots...I remain hoping someone else will...before I leave this model be and get some else.
I ordered this model on the 4th. She should be in tomorrow by 8pm Eastern Standard Time. I can get some measurements for you. Need to order a tape measure first though or look for the one I lost haha. The doll is a standing model (order mistake). Don't plan on standing her though because I don't want to have the joints loosen or damage the TPE. Might start a new thread and do a review with position photos. Only have my phone for a camera, so the photos may not be the best quality haha. Skin tone was supposed to be a copper tone like the AF 170 doll laying on her back in the first photo below, but not sure if she will be that tone. Only one of her photos seems to match the AF 170, which is her back photo. Here are the factory photos of my doll. The faces I ordered are #123 and #119 from top to bottom.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Kira, I'd sure advocatesuch thread+review+measurements. You'd be doing AF and us forum lurkers a huge favor! P.s. the last time I lost my tape, I went to this 'home-works-supply-store' where they've free paper tapes; even better for measuring a doll than the metal one I had :P.

So regarding the standing; I'd sure would want my girls to be able to stand man, maybe you'll end up doing it someday. I do get your point in regards to the skeleton, but I think the pressure might also work positively in tightening the bolts. I've been having mine standing around damn near full continuously; not a single skeleton issue really (well besides the finger, which suck obviously on most dolls).

Also, for me phone camera is good enough really, depends on the phone ofc, but I'm not that into photography to buy a 'real' camera. The skin tone, yeah see what you mean, might be lighteng tho. I can pretty much make my tan girl look anyware from 'normal to dark (tho not black ofc) skinned' depending on the light setting. So they might match. One thing I've noticed tho is that the same 'line' of color (say tan) differs from time to time...which also sucks, I mean find a combination and stick with it, how hard can it be.

She does look like one hot bit chubby but def. curvy babe! I'd sure love to see more of here when she arrives, like the 1st head best, and yeah I really hope the height isnt to small. When you have her, and have a tape:P, could you measure her 'as she would be standing' you know with feet flat? This practice of some brands to measure 'in heels' / with feet downwards is driving me crazy.
Kira-sama wrote: I ordered this model on the 4th. She should be in tomorrow by 8pm Eastern Standard Time. I can get some measurements for you. Need to order a tape measure first though or look for the one I lost haha. The doll is a standing model (order mistake). Don't plan on standing her though because I don't want to have the joints loosen or damage the TPE. Might start a new thread and do a review with position photos. Only have my phone for a camera, so the photos may not be the best quality haha. Skin tone was supposed to be a copper tone like the AF 170 doll laying on her back in the first photo below, but not sure if she will be that tone. Only one of her photos seems to match the AF 170, which is her back photo. Here are the factory photos of my doll. The faces I ordered are #123 and #119 from top to bottom.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

avante wrote:Hi Kira, I'd sure advocatesuch thread+review+measurements. You'd be doing AF and us forum lurkers a huge favor! P.s. the last time I lost my tape, I went to this 'home-works-supply-store' where they've free paper tapes; even better for measuring a doll than the metal one I had :P.

So regarding the standing; I'd sure would want my girls to be able to stand man, maybe you'll end up doing it someday. I do get your point in regards to the skeleton, but I think the pressure might also work positively in tightening the bolts. I've been having mine standing around damn near full continuously; not a single skeleton issue really (well besides the finger, which suck obviously on most dolls).

Also, for me phone camera is good enough really, depends on the phone ofc, but I'm not that into photography to buy a 'real' camera. The skin tone, yeah see what you mean, might be lighteng tho. I can pretty much make my tan girl look anyware from 'normal to dark (tho not black ofc) skinned' depending on the light setting. So they might match. One thing I've noticed tho is that the same 'line' of color (say tan) differs from time to time...which also sucks, I mean find a combination and stick with it, how hard can it be.

She does look like one hot bit chubby but def. curvy babe! I'd sure love to see more of here when she arrives, like the 1st head best, and yeah I really hope the height isnt to small. When you have her, and have a tape:P, could you measure her 'as she would be standing' you know with feet flat? This practice of some brands to measure 'in heels' / with feet downwards is driving me crazy.
Kira-sama wrote: I ordered this model on the 4th. She should be in tomorrow by 8pm Eastern Standard Time. I can get some measurements for you. Need to order a tape measure first though or look for the one I lost haha. The doll is a standing model (order mistake). Don't plan on standing her though because I don't want to have the joints loosen or damage the TPE. Might start a new thread and do a review with position photos. Only have my phone for a camera, so the photos may not be the best quality haha. Skin tone was supposed to be a copper tone like the AF 170 doll laying on her back in the first photo below, but not sure if she will be that tone. Only one of her photos seems to match the AF 170, which is her back photo. Here are the factory photos of my doll. The faces I ordered are #123 and #119 from top to bottom.
Ok, thanks for the info. I'm sure it's somewhere haha. Don't like the look of the bolts sticking out of the feet and I have seen some mods to cover the bolts, but I think they make the feet look even worse. I asked AF to put some extra tpe left over from her mold so I can fill in the holes. Wanting a natural looking foot. Also, I think that the reason the joints loosen is because the plates on the inside of the joint actually lose metal from the constant rubbing at these points in the photo below. No problem, was planning on measuring her height that way anyways.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

She's here now. I'll try to get the review up late Friday Eastern Standard time or late Saturday.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice! Take it easy with her :P.
Kira-sama wrote:She's here now. I'll try to get the review up late Friday Eastern Standard time or late Saturday.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ow btw, that joint you posted earlier; in which brand and where is it? Cuz I think my WM has only other joints...but could be wrong!

How's the weight so far!!? This one def. looks a bit meaty, I dont even have a weight scale myself, but if you might have...sure wonder her weight too!

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

avante wrote:Ow btw, that joint you posted earlier; in which brand and where is it? Cuz I think my WM has only other joints...but could be wrong!

How's the weight so far!!? This one def. looks a bit meaty, I dont even have a weight scale myself, but if you might have...sure wonder her weight too!
She's quite heavy haha. On the FedEx tracking page they said the box was 55kg. So, 55kg minus the box/packing, accessories, and another head. Picking her up bridal style from the ground out of the box is somewhat difficult, but not impossible. I'm not the strongest guy around so it will be easier for someone who exercises alot. The easiest way for me to pick her up would be by wrapping my arms around her waist while she is standing. Much easier when all the weight is centered vertically. Also, I tried standing her to put her in a storage case I bought because it was hard for me to put her in the box bridal style and ended up damaging the foot tpe. They should make the dolls with longer bolts so the actual foot never touches the ground. The joint in the photo was from an AF doll. In this link is a video of their joints I posted back in April (https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=115396). I should be able to get the review up today. If not today, then tomorrow. It won't be very long. Just a quick one with the pros, cons, measurements, and photos in various positions.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Here are the specs I got.

Height - 161.29cm
Bust - 90.17cm
Band - 67.31cm
Waist - 66.04cm
Hips - 103cm
Shoulder width - 40.64cm