AF Doll

AF 161-123

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AF 161-123

Post by avante »

Hi Kira, thanks for telling us (well me basically it seems ;)) the true specs of this one!

So first off: I am really surprised to read this doll is 161cm...sorry to ask the obv. but measured with her foot straight to top of head? I stress because all other AF models I've seen were measured this weird way where they are all actually shorter standing...If she's actually 161 than damnn she's more in my league than if she'd turn out 154-156cm. Which another AF 161 model just might ;)

Secondly, know I mentioned before (also to AF couple of times) that the waist size advertised is ridiculous; as shown by the 13cm off from your measurement...Just want to say again how stupid it is the waist value of 79cm has been advertised all over for months now, and that no one cares to corrects it. The actual 66cm waist being, well I pretty much 'guessed' it be 65-68'ish, that's a nice girth for sure!

The thigh being thicker is a plus tho, the advertised specs were nice too tho. Probably for me she could have had just a few cm's less there and on her waist-to-hip area to be a bit ligher...if she really comes at 48kg. Really love the model tho! It's a bit common for tits to be off it seems too, 3cm less is quite allot tho I guess. But okey tit's being a bit less is less a thing to me than waist/length for example. Shoulders surprised me, but could be different meas. method, 40cm is allot tho! The arm is prob + hand, and leg length, how'd you measure then; standing to the crotch?

Then to your other message:
Kira-sama wrote:She's quite heavy haha. On the FedEx tracking page they said the box was 55kg. So, 55kg minus the box/packing, accessories, and another head. Picking her up bridal style from the ground out of the box is somewhat difficult, but not impossible. I'm not the strongest guy around so it will be easier for someone who exercises alot. The easiest way for me to pick her up would be by wrapping my arms around her waist while she is standing. Much easier when all the weight is centered vertically. Also, I tried standing her to put her in a storage case I bought because it was hard for me to put her in the box bridal style and ended up damaging the foot tpe. They should make the dolls with longer bolts so the actual foot never touches the ground. The joint in the photo was from an AF doll. In this link is a video of their joints I posted back in April (https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=115396). I should be able to get the review up today. If not today, then tomorrow. It won't be very long. Just a quick one with the pros, cons, measurements, and photos in various positions.
Hahaha damnn 55kg that's allot, but okey sounds like might be 48kg'ish for the doll+head, maybe max. 2-3 more I think? So yeah I bet lifting her from the ground up is extra hard! That way of moving her you mentioned is okey I think, vertically centered might be nice, but I kinda had issues with moving at a proper speed holding her like that ;) I often let mine like fall backwards a bit, standing to her side catch that part one arm legs other arm, and like plank lift her...but she's like 34-35 kg:P.

Yeah longer bolts could easily be done, you can scew them out a bit yourself tho, but dont think it'll look good to much elevated (but to protect her feet, def check if the bolts are sorta screwed out the same distance; mine were not and it messed up 3 bolt-tpe locations very early on). Checked that video, really dunno jack about such connections tho haha. Looking forward to the review, take your time tho! One thing I am interested in in a major way is doggy 'entrance'...hoping the pussy placement is a still okay'ish at least -maybe as good as with any doll- ?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

avante wrote:Hi Kira, thanks for telling us (well me basically it seems ;)) the true specs of this one!

So first off: I am really surprised to read this doll is 161cm...sorry to ask the obv. but measured with her foot straight to top of head? I stress because all other AF models I've seen were measured this weird way where they are all actually shorter standing...If she's actually 161 than damnn she's more in my league than if she'd turn out 154-156cm. Which another AF 161 model just might ;)

Secondly, know I mentioned before (also to AF couple of times) that the waist size advertised is ridiculous; as shown by the 13cm off from your measurement...Just want to say again how stupid it is the waist value of 79cm has been advertised all over for months now, and that no one cares to corrects it. The actual 66cm waist being, well I pretty much 'guessed' it be 65-68'ish, that's a nice girth for sure!

The thigh being thicker is a plus tho, the advertised specs were nice too tho. Probably for me she could have had just a few cm's less there and on her waist-to-hip area to be a bit ligher...if she really comes at 48kg. Really love the model tho! It's a bit common for tits to be off it seems too, 3cm less is quite allot tho I guess. But okey tit's being a bit less is less a thing to me than waist/length for example. Shoulders surprised me, but could be different meas. method, 40cm is allot tho! The arm is prob + hand, and leg length, how'd you measure then; standing to the crotch?

Then to your other message:
Kira-sama wrote:She's quite heavy haha. On the FedEx tracking page they said the box was 55kg. So, 55kg minus the box/packing, accessories, and another head. Picking her up bridal style from the ground out of the box is somewhat difficult, but not impossible. I'm not the strongest guy around so it will be easier for someone who exercises alot. The easiest way for me to pick her up would be by wrapping my arms around her waist while she is standing. Much easier when all the weight is centered vertically. Also, I tried standing her to put her in a storage case I bought because it was hard for me to put her in the box bridal style and ended up damaging the foot tpe. They should make the dolls with longer bolts so the actual foot never touches the ground. The joint in the photo was from an AF doll. In this link is a video of their joints I posted back in April (https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=115396). I should be able to get the review up today. If not today, then tomorrow. It won't be very long. Just a quick one with the pros, cons, measurements, and photos in various positions.
Hahaha damnn 55kg that's allot, but okey sounds like might be 48kg'ish for the doll+head, maybe max. 2-3 more I think? So yeah I bet lifting her from the ground up is extra hard! That way of moving her you mentioned is okey I think, vertically centered might be nice, but I kinda had issues with moving at a proper speed holding her like that ;) I often let mine like fall backwards a bit, standing to her side catch that part one arm legs other arm, and like plank lift her...but she's like 34-35 kg:P.

Yeah longer bolts could easily be done, you can scew them out a bit yourself tho, but dont think it'll look good to much elevated (but to protect her feet, def check if the bolts are sorta screwed out the same distance; mine were not and it messed up 3 bolt-tpe locations very early on). Checked that video, really dunno jack about such connections tho haha. Looking forward to the review, take your time tho! One thing I am interested in in a major way is doggy 'entrance'...hoping the pussy placement is a still okay'ish at least -maybe as good as with any doll- ?
Yes, that's correct. As if she was standing flat-footed with head on. The breasts I measured right under the nipples. Don't know if that might affect it by 3cm. I measured her legs from where it bends at the crotch area to her ankle. Here are 2 photos of her in doggy style position.

bcdedit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bcdedit »

Congrats Kira!
And thanks for providing much needed details.
Hope to get more acquainted with your new companion in due course.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man, doggy seems like...well at least the same as others, at least the pussy is not where the anus is supposed to be. But am still curious to also see like from the side / 45 degrees shot (if that was 90 and the behind pic you posted were 0 degrees). Do love to see all that meat on her man! Bet that's quite an awesome sight irl too!
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

avante wrote:Ey man, doggy seems like...well at least the same as others, at least the pussy is not where the anus is supposed to be. But am still curious to also see like from the side / 45 degrees shot (if that was 90 and the behind pic you posted were 0 degrees). Do love to see all that meat on her man! Bet that's quite an awesome sight irl too!
I can get you more pics when I get a new doll. Had to get rid of the doll due to parents not agreeing with it being right. Will be moving out in 1-2 weeks and getting another one. Here is a photo of the hole itself, although when she was on her back.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn that sucks! Tho I can kinda understand their position...damn sure would not have got them while I was still living with my parrents. Just curious; did you already sell this model / how'd you get rid of it so fast? *please pm if not for public, or excuse me if to personal. So will you be getting another brand/model then?
Kira-sama wrote:
avante wrote:Ey man, doggy seems like...well at least the same as others, at least the pussy is not where the anus is supposed to be. But am still curious to also see like from the side / 45 degrees shot (if that was 90 and the behind pic you posted were 0 degrees). Do love to see all that meat on her man! Bet that's quite an awesome sight irl too!
I can get you more pics when I get a new doll. Had to get rid of the doll due to parents not agreeing with it being right. Will be moving out in 1-2 weeks and getting another one. Here is a photo of the hole itself, although when she was on her back.

INFORMATIONS