JC Sexdoll Australia

G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: G’day TDF! Greeting from JC Sex Doll Australia!

Post by JC SexDoll Australia »

Anung Un Rama wrote:All good now, I have introduced the member to the main man distributor, so that should be rolling nicely now, so for information, this is the product, specification, main source and user manual links.

http://dollstudio.org/products/accessor ... -connector

http://en.dollstudio.org/handbooks/indi ... tor-manual

Normally, as per policy, I would not link in another vendor to your vendor topic, as this is against policy without vendor topic owners approvals, however, the exception here is to provide information and a resource for JC Sex Doll Aust, to assist them in deciding if they will introduce resale of these items for Aust based customers, into their catalogue.

JC, (Carmen) please PM me if you are not comfortable with the information links in this topic, and I can edit accordingly.

Anung
No probs, we are more than happy to help Aussie doll lovers to improve their experience with dolls! And again, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, we really appreciate it!

Hey Anung, let us know if there is anything we can help you with. But I guess you are pretty content at the moment, Lily, car, beach, and palm trees, what else you need? Lol!

Carmen
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes!

Visit us: https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D You got a PM in your inbox Carmen.

now it begins, :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote::D You got a PM in your inbox Carmen.

Anung
Lol, got it! :glou: You got one PM too.

Carmen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

JC SexDoll Australia wrote:

Anung

Carmen
:lol: excellent, and now you get to see how the Un Rama machine rolls in the industry of "lets just make a dolly exclusive", off the books, and get some real background on the industry!

But again, exclusive is exclusive, never is commercial IP or "in confidence" shared, merely best practice. :thumbs_up:

The gig theme, is lets make better dolls, for happier customers with the best service possible.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote:
JC SexDoll Australia wrote:

Anung

Carmen
:lol: excellent, and now you get to see how the Un Rama machine rolls in the industry of "lets just make a dolly exclusive", off the books, and get some real background on the industry!

But again, exclusive is exclusive, never is commercial IP or "in confidence" shared, merely best practice. :thumbs_up:

The gig theme, is lets make better dolls, for happier customers with the best service possible.

Anung :thumbs_up:
Definitely agree with you Anung, better quality doll from the factory, best service provided by vendors, and a happier customer means a lot to us. :glou:
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Cool, good to see more vendors in Australia. Any reason why all vendors essentially carry the same brands? I would love to see more brands available from Australian vendors.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

McPickle wrote:Cool, good to see more vendors in Australia. Any reason why all vendors essentially carry the same brands? I would love to see more brands available from Australian vendors.
Hi McPickle,

Thank you for supporting us! Yes, we will add more different doll collections in the coming months. We will try our best to bring fresh, exciting new dolls to Aussie doll lovers! :glou:

Cheers!
Carmen

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D ...and they have great data and knowledge base support, as I give to all Aust based TDF vendors (and you crews abroad too) :thumbs_up:

JC SDA is smart enough to network and more importantly listen and communicate very well, and to interview the buyer to determine the buyer needs and expectations, such that they can match buyer with the right dolly....(you still do this right Carmen :lol: ) :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anung Un Rama wrote::D ...and they have great data and knowledge base support, as I give to all Aust based TDF vendors (and you crews abroad too) :thumbs_up:

JC SDA is smart enough to network and more importantly listen and communicate very well, and to interview the buyer to determine the buyer needs and expectations, such that they can match buyer with the right dolly....(you still do this right Carmen :lol: ) :wink:

Anung
Lol, thank you Anung, best support and advice ever! Really appreciate your generosity to share your expertise with us. Love your music too!

Yes, we are trying our best to improve our customers experience, meet individual needs, and I always think that assist a person to get his dream doll is such a fun thing to do. Definitely, we will continue with it as our core company philosophy. :glou:

Receiving kind words from our Aussie Hellboy :D , we know we are on the right track! :haha4:

Warm regards,

Carmen

INFORMATIONS